You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Pushed Me In The Shower

Real Ghost Stories

It Pushed Me In The Shower

 

I was about 6 years old when this happened to me. Some things may seem confusing, such as why my parents won't believe me now, when one of them was there, but there is a logical explanation that I know that I don't feel comfortable sharing.

This is definitely not a dream I had, because I clearly remember waking up with a blue thing wrapped around me (being young, I didn't, and still don't, have any idea what it was), getting up, and walking outside to where my grandpa was lighting a fire. I got 7-8 splinters in my feet because I didn't have shoes on.

I had finished taking a shower, and my mom entered the bathroom with a towel. For some reason, I didn't feel like getting out of the shower, and just stood there looking at her in a daze. Normally, of course, I would simply get out, she would dry me off, and help me dress. This time, however, I just stared at her. All of a sudden, it felt like someone pushed me, and I fell towards the faucet, which I happened to hit at just the right angle to where it cut my side. I, at first, didn't feel any pain. In fact, I don't remember any pain or blood. I remember looking in the mirror, which was to my left and seeing a cut in it. I, being young, started crying. My mom asked me what was wrong, but I was hysterical and didn't respond. She turned me around and noticed the cut on my side.

She proceeded to call my Grandpa, who came over and carried me to their house that was 2 yards over. It was a small neighborhood with only our house next to the road, the yard, a treehouse (an actual one with people living in it), and my grandparent's house. There was another set of houses across the street too, but those aren't important in this story. I don't remember what happened after that other than me waking up in bed.

All I know is that I was pushed by something, and my mom and I were the only ones in the room. I've told my parents this story now, and they don't believe me. I won't elaborate on why they didn't believe me, but I will answer any other questions regarding this.

Note: Some details may be distorted, or lost with time. I'm not sure about the history of the house. I don't live there anymore.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PenOrSaber, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PenOrSaber (guest)
+3
1 year ago (2022-10-29)
Perhaps. I have had more recent experiences than this one, I'm just giving pausing so I'm not posting multiple articles in succession. I can write you a message detailing what I've seen If you want me to.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2022-10-28)
If it was supernatural activity, then I guess it could have just been a passing spirit.
PenOrSaber (guest)
+4
1 year ago (2022-10-20)
I lived there until I was nine years old. I, infact, didn't think that it was a ghost at first. I don't remember experiencing anything else after this event. When I lived there we used a ghost tracker, but I can't find the one we used and determine if the things we saw on it were legit. It took a suggestion from a family friend to make me even consider that it might have been a ghost. 🤔
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2022-10-20)
Hi PenOrSaber

At that age kids tend to get creeped out by a lot of things, I'm not sure what it was that you experienced, how long have you lived in that house and did not experience anything else other than this incident?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: