You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: New House New Activity And Recent Disturbances

Real Ghost Stories

New House New Activity And Recent Disturbances

 

This is my second story here. This story might be a bit long because I've been waiting almost 2 months to upload my story. So here are some of my experiences. None of them freak me out though except for one.

I was lying in bed at 5 am trying to get some sleep. It was summer so I was chatting and using blackberry messenger all night (its addicting to be honest.) The TV was on and I was just staring at the wall when a shadow came to sight right in front of me. It wasn't clear but it wasn't foggy either. I just pulled the blanket over my head and tried to sleep. Shortly after I fell asleep.

School started on Wednesday. It was Tuesday and I was doing my math homework. I was sitting on the carpet in my room next to the bean bag chairs I have. In front of me, is my little brother's collection of cars (he's 5). There was this medium sized one that stood out from all the others. As I was solving my homework I heard the car move. I looked up and it was still in its place.

Today 22nd September the same thing happened. This time I told it "I'm trying to study. Please go away and let me finish." In a polite tone. I didn't hear/see anything for the rest of the day.

Another experience happened when my friend came over. Her name is Jolie. We were sitting on my bed talking about anything and everything. She was my best friend and like my sister. She came over every day. Her parents and my parents are close friends. I told her what's been happening and about Ouija boards so we decided to try one (dangerous and stupid, I know.) We went in my mom's toilet. It had no windows. We lit up 2 candles and turned off all the lights. We kept the home-made board in front of the mirror. Behind the mirror is a transparent door for the shower and next to it is the toilet seat. We asked it normal questions like what's your name? How old are you? We avoided questions like how did you die or prove you're really here. But Jolie who forgot about these questions asked Prove You're Really Here! Seconds later, we heard a breath. The breath an angry giant would take when it's pissed. Jolie felt cold air against her neck and the candles turned off. Forgetting to close the session, we grabbed the board and ran the hell out of there! Ever since then, I would occasionally see my closet opened when I left it closed, hear faint screams (like my brother and sister heard today.) and a baby crying.

2 weeks ago, I lost both of my cats. Mojo (small white one) died and Oscar went out one day and didn't come back. I don't know if this is related but this is my story.

Comments are really appreciated.

Thanks for Reading.

-Tamarra Kazma x

Other hauntings by NowOrNever

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NowOrNever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-18)
trust me dear nowornever... Had any mods been around here they would have been very angry on this... And honestly, I felt a bit disturbed - because of the fact that neither of you have
A) beforehand, cultured the studies of occult and the supernatural
B) have not paid heed of many a times friendly warning about not using ouija board as such easy means to find out answers, especially when you are short of many knowledge about the paranormal and
C) not even knowing the failsafe methods (like, closing the session even when things go wrong etc).

I feel sorry to say this but you behaved like an irresponsible young adult and this mistake might cost you heavy...
For remedies, I would really suggest to take help of expertise and adults before things take worse turns. Now I pray, that you don't take things lightly and really be careful dear.
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Autumn
Thanks
Will do.
& I'm muslim btw.
Thanks


God bless

;Tamarra x
Autumnredowens (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
Yeah, kind of what they said... If you have maybe like a friend that's a guy (maybe buff) in there will help... First I would ask if it had anything to do with your cats... And ask like why are you here... If it is intelligent make sure you set guide lines for it then say good bye... Also you might want to do sage burning if it continues... Hopefully this will help... GOOD LUCK Ps if it is evil where a cross necklace
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Cristy: No I haven't. To be honest I'm too afraid of what might happen if I used the board again.

Kamui:No, other than the noises or cryings or any of that I can't see anything. Thank You for your advice ❤
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
You mentioned that during that session, you forgot to close that doors that have just opened. We all know that playing with that damned board (sorry for my emotions) was dangerous. That entity (you mentioned first) was an intelligent ghost, meaning it can respond to you and doing and moving things. The last entity when you've played that board, I don't really don't know, and perhaps you, won't need to know either. Are those manifestations still happening, my couple of friends here suggest the salt lining method, draw a line made of salt as if drawing a border line. Driving away any negative forces away, and works for me.
cristy (1 stories) (4 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Well have you ever thought of playing again but this time saying good bye. That might work maybe this ghost could have done something with your cats you never know.! Honestly this creeped me out just let it know you want no part in its actions if you saying don't bother me and it left maybe it will work again. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: