You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Stone Cold Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Stone Cold Figure

 

Hey everybody, this is deepsha here... I have not really had many paranormal experiences... The one which I have had are really freaking me...

So here is the thing...

My parents don't usually stay home... They go for business. I have a sister who is 15 months older than me. These few days my exams were going on... So I had to study until late night... Usually when I study I concentrate only on my studies. I don't really get distracted. My sister also had her exams but she couldn't stay awake for long. She used to go to sleep.

One night before my exams, I was studying. It was almost 3 in the morning and I was studying really hard. My sister was in the room beside. It was at this time when I realized something move outside my room. The curtains were blowing so I could see a bit of it. What I saw was a figure, standing stone cold right outside my room I am not really much of a hero or something, so I didn't dare go and check. I tried to go back to my studies, but again it disturbed me. It was making me angry. Once again I looked there this time the figure was closer to the door and I actually saw its eyes. I don't really remember if it had anything other than those horrid eyes, but I assure you it was really horrifying and the worst part is... It paralyzed me. It was coal black. It gave me the idea of pure loath. I had never experienced any kind of paralyze, so it was kind of freaking me... And next moment it left... I don't know how to explain it but it just...left...

I started feeling really cold by this time, so I wrapped the blanket around me. And my next feeling was of being watched. I was so scared that I didn't even dare to go to the room beside. So I just lay down on my book. And very suddenly indeed I felt a heavy weight get off me. I hadn't realized it... The heavy weight in my chest but I felt it go down... And I felt peace. Though I felt relieved that day I still get that creepy being-watched feeling and I totally hate it... I loathe it... I have thought a lot over it. It wasn't a dream. It was all very much true and real. I have tried saying it to my sis but she won't believe... My friends don't believe it as well... I would not really want to tell my parents as they would never believe me.

And another thing there hasn't been any other such experiences in my house. I have been living in this house for 7 years now.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated... I am in desperate need of some consoling. Has anyone else had such experience? Please comment on my story.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by isabella8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, isabella8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
or maybe it was a spirit hitman & he got the wrong target or something like that.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
This comment said it all. It didn't need any 'help' from the LNTP... 😲

Respectfully,

Rook

LNTP
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
I agree Shellzy, The first comment ever made on this site... And this is what we get? Troll fumes are wafting my way too! 😉
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
Skjhathefearless

Can I ask if you think ghosts don't exist then why on earth would you be on this website?
To be honest I smell a troll... Time for the troll patrol me thinks!
deepack (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
hi deepsha, you can contact any pujari/priest, get in touch with your superiors and yes watersprite has given some mantras, try implementing them.

Keep us updated.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Sounds like the classic "Shadow People".

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

You'll find that belief in any deity doesn't do one bit of good when it comes to dispelling them.
amit1807 (4 stories) (15 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
Isabella, the fact that you come from West Bengal makes it all the more probable that your mind was not playing games. West Bengal has long been the hot-bed of tantriks and it is quite possible that what you are experiencing is some sort of a spirit which is/was controlled by some tantrik. I do not mean to scare you - I see what shadowphil and shell are saying here. But in my life I have also done a lot of late-night/whole-night studying and have never encountered ghosts. If you are experiencing this on a regular basis, you need to seek a solution. Keep us updated please.
Shell1982 (70 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
I agree with Shadowphil13: this could just be your mind playing tricks on you because you were tired and focussing really hard. This seems especially likely since you said you were paralysed by it - this makes it sound like an episode of sleep paralysis, but which happened, unusually, while you were awake (or perhaps you had nodded off and not realised?). These things happen when your brain is half awake and half asleep, and most people have it happen to them at least once in their lives. Not everyone sees 'ghosts' at the same time, but tons do, and they seem really real. So don't be scared!
shadowphil13 (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
I highly doubt that this "stone cold" figure is an evil spirit from the devil; this figure may be one of the Indian bizarre spirits. "Bizarre" as in humanoid or animal spirits with unusual features such as eyes as dark as coal. Trust me if this was a demonic-type spirit, it would keep tormenting you and who knows, you may have to face it again someday. Trust me, I know a demon spirit when I see or sense one. If this entity is somewhere still on the loose, then that entity must be sent where it belongs. Possibly, I may have to do it myself.
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Joshua 888, please do not preach to others on this wonderful website. That is inappropriate and rude.

Sincerely,
Watersprite
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Whoa, that sure is scary. And happened 3am right, which they often call the witching hour. Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour
I've experienced that feeling too. The feeling of being immobilized, and that sudden cold feeling. Still fresh of my mind... Anyway, are those manifestations still ongoing? This might be opposite in your religion, try drawing a salt line and burning incense in those area. Works for me though.
Take care!
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
no amit, I am not from northern region...
I am from West Bengal, Kolkata... And my dear friend shadowphil, you have indeed given a very reasonable explanation... But I had thought of it before you... It was not my mind playing tricks... I can't really describe the feelings... But I do remember a chill run down my spine... And I had goose bumps all over my body... AND I was immobilized... I couldn't move a muscle... Also thanks a lot watersprite...
I am sure it will be of great help.
Thank you...
Special thanks to shadowphil.

This comment from Joshua888 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

shadowphil13 (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Here is a reasonable explanation, isabella8, from what I read regarding this "stone cold figure", since you were studying really hard early in the morning with lack of sleep, you were probably seeing things. I came from America, and I've seen way more bizarre things that were all in my head, usually a haunting like that, that happened within split seconds, was just your mind playing tricks on you. However, that doesn't mean I don't believe you, I've researched about haunted regions and places around the world, from what I've read, bizarre entities like the ones with eyes as black as coal, has been reported in the northern regions of India. So, it is possible you may had such a personal experience.
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Thank you for sharing this extremely scary story. It sounds like you need to have a pujari come bless your home. Could a priest come by when you are there, since the rest of your family does not believe you? Maybe you should try to tell your parents about this. You might be surprised that they believe you. In fact, I'll bet they have experienced something similar, but did not say anything so as not to scare you and your sister.

If you do not feel you should bring a priest into your home to bless it, please try the following Shiva mantra to dispel bhutas. This is a powerful Vedic mantra to remove ghosts or the fear of unwanted spirits:

OM Apa-Sarpantu Tae Bhuta Yei Bhuta Bhuvi Sam-stitaha Yei Bhuta Vigna Kartara Stei Gachantu Shiva Ajnaya

(Om Ah-Pah-Sahr-Pahn-Too Teh Boota Yay Boota Boo-vee Sahm-stee-tah-ha Yay Bootah Vig-Nah Kar-Tah-Rah Stei Gah-Chahn-Too Shee-Vah Ahj-Nah-Yah)

"May the spirits that are haunting this area leave and never return by the order of Shiva."

This Shiva mantra commands that spirits or beings who are not in their proper place to return to their correct plane of consciousness.

Shanti and best wishes!

Watersprite ❤
amit1807 (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
isabella, please tell us which part of india do you live in? From what you mention in the story that you felt cold and wrapped blankets around you, it seems you are from the northern part of india. So are you from the hills? Please let me know and then I can shed more light on the matter.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: