You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Why is it Still Happening?

Real Ghost Stories

Why is it Still Happening?

 

I just recently wrote a story called What Did My Mother See?, it's about my mother who fell asleep one night in my bedroom and woke up screaming in the middle of the night, and the next morning she told me what had happened. There was a figure walking toward her as though trying to do something to her.

Well this story is similar to what happened to my mother. That one night we all came home from a party that was made by my aunt for my grandmother. After being so exhausted from all that partying, I had to do the dishes or else I wouldn't be able to go to the vacations my family was planning, so I did it. After that, I decided to watch a little bit of t.v. (as always). All of a sudden the t.v. just automatically turned off, when I looked behind the furniture, the cable was disconnected, the scariest part was that everyone else had fallen asleep and my older brother didn't get back home until the morning. If he did disconnect the plug, I would've seen him since the t.v. is in the middle of the living room.

Since the plug being disconnected didn't scare me that much, I just plugged it back in and continued watching t.v. When I went back to sit down on the sofa, I saw someone or something transparent walk through the hallway and go to the bathroom and that was impossible since, in my room, there was a bathroom, so it would've been really stupid to go to the bathroom outside when you have one in your room.

Since that day I barely watch t.v. late at night because I don't want to see that figure again, and I only watch t.v. when someone is there with me watching it or else I won't go.

I just want someone to explain to me what is happening in my house and who will be next to see what my mother, and what I saw?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cindy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

amanda (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
If it is starting messing with t.v. Watch for other applinces and keep an eye on your light bill. When things started to turn on-off in my house my bills went up so high. In my house it would mess with my T.V. In the living room it would start to make a static noise until one day it just stoped coming on well the picture any ways but the noise would and it was only a few months old so it wasn't that it was old. Try to go through and bless your house see if there is a herb shop near you and ask about smudging there is also info on this site about that. Good luck.
saddy1943 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
Cynthia, Read the experiance I had a lot like yours, My Sister-in-laws Haunted House. Saddy1943
bleck (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
That's interesting. My brother had the same type of issue when he first moved into his home, about 18 months ago. I know after awhile it stopped but, since we no longer speak, I am unsure if it ever started back again.
beankitty (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-20)
Cynthia, we had many of those experiences. Tv's unplugged, even the stereo turned on and switched to it's own stations. Our "antagonizer" one day, got tired of bashing and slamming the doors and found the stereo. It somehow managed to play the "Ghostbuster" song from the movie at least 3 times in a row. We don't know how it did it. It was disturbing and frightening. It fiddled with our electricity, it unplugged the tv's and stereos many times, or plugged them back in.
Seek help from anywhere you can. Ours escalated and got worse. I used to ask "when will it stop? And why is this happening"

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: