You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Night Time Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Night Time Hauntings

 

I used to experience pressure during sleep when I was 15-16 years of age (When I was in India). I also experienced as if someone was touching and pressing my skin with a finger sometimes and I used to think my brother was doing it to wake me up. I used to get up and never found anything around me. I told my parents and they advised me to chant God's name in mind whenever such thing should happen. I avoided sleeping alone in my room during those days. But, surprisingly, no one except me complained about it in that house! After some span of time, I stopped experiencing those things.

Now I live in USA. Few nights ago, I experienced a very strange thing again and I cannot believe it... When I was sleeping during the night I felt I was dreaming something. Someone was touching my upper body with a palm (It felt so real!). I looked around and a little boy cladded in a white sheet was walking away from me. When I looked at him, he gave me a look back and his face seemed painted in White too. Then, I suddenly felt scared and I could still feel that someone did really touch my upper body. I opened my eyes, nothing was around me. But, even with open eyes, I was feeling someone left me with a warm touch on my upper body. I could feel it in all my senses. Strange!

Next night, almost one hour later when I fell asleep, I suddenly felt as if my bed has started to shake. I got a strange feeling as if there was an earthquake and, opened my eyes. I found that my bed was still shaking and it stopped after about a minute. I just started praying and somehow managed to sleep again. Next morning, I did not hear any news about earthquake in my area.

Now, I read a lot of stories on this site and as advised by someone I have started chanting Jesus & Mary whenever I go home and go for sleep. Fortunately, I have not experienced anything after these two nights and I really wish not to.

Can anyone explain this kind of thing? I am really scared after this happening.

Cheers.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Delaware

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rumy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rumy (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
I had another experience of sleep paralysis last night. It was nearly 3:00 am and I was fast asleep in my bed. Accidently, I had left the window of another room open and forgot to close it before sleeping.

I went to bed at around 11:00 last night and fell asleep around 12:00 midnight. At around 3:00 early morning, I felt my body was tightly restrained by some heavy force. I was struggling to breathe. I wanted to scream and shout and wanted to move, but something prevented me from moving. I was angry, more than scared. It went on for about 2-3 minutes and I opened my eyes, there was nothing in the room. I felt as if my body was released from a very powerful force and I felt the pain all over my body. My throat was drying, but I didn't get up from the bed beacuse of the fear. I was feeling so irritated that my deep sleep got disturbed. Then after struggling for about 1 hour I could sleep again and I kept chanting Jesus & Mary until I was asleep again. But, I am really scared as I live alone and this time the ghost was a very powerful one...

I will never leave the windows open during night from now on...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: