You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Time To Finally Tell All

Real Ghost Stories

Time To Finally Tell All

 

First of all I would just like to say that we are safe and happy for these spirits to live with us so I am not looking for any advice, I just would like to share my many experiences. As my name suggests, I am an empath. I have always felt as though there were people around me and it used to really scare me. I was terrified of the dark and of being alone at home. I am very used to everything now and its all just a part of my life now. We have two spirits that live with us. A little girl and a man, I don't know who they are, I have never made contact with them, honestly I'm not ready for that just yet.

When I was pregnant with my first child I was still living at home with my parents and little sister, my older sister would visit every weekend with her two children at the time. I was not told about this experience until I informed my mum about my experience a few weeks later (I will tell both in this story). My mum, nieces and older sister were upstairs and my niece went into my bedroom. My sister and my mum followed her in there and my niece pointed to the corner of the room and asked who the little girl was. She was around 3 years old at the time. There was no one there so my mum and sister started asking questions about the girl she was seeing. My niece said the girl was older like my other sister (other sister was 11 at the time) and wore a dress. That was all the insight my niece gave them.

Fast forward a couple of months, I had my son. I don't remember how old he was exactly but he wasn't crawling yet so very young. I get into bed (my sons cot is against my bed) and I get tucked in and turn over to go to sleep when I hear a little girl say 'goodnight baby'. The voice was coming from my right which was where my son's cot was. I shot up in bed and just sat there in silence trying to make sense of it. My door was fully closed and was quite stiff so you had to push it quite hard to open it and it would make a loudish noise so I knew my little sister hadn't come in.

The following day I told my mum about it, she then told me about what my niece saw in my bedroom. I believe the little girl likes children and she has never done anything to suggest she is something else.

Other hauntings by EnglishEmpath

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EnglishEmpath, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-15)
Hello EnglishEmpath, thank you for the reply. I don't think you need to worry about contacting the spirit. Because if they are malicious, they would have shown it by now. But if you don't want to contact, you needn't.

And it is not that difficult or scary to speak to them either.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
EnglishEmpath (2 stories) (4 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
Thank you melda! And SDS I believe the little girl loves being around the children in our family and maybe she followed us because of that? The medium my mum saw said she believed the old man was her grandad and from the quick glimps I had (I have submitted another story which mentions this) he was a very tall man and my great grandad was a very tall man so I'm literally just guessing but would be nice if there was a family connection. Honestly I am content with how things are at the moment and I worry if I try and contact them then I may invite something else here which could disturb them because I am not experienced in contacting spirits. The last thing I want to do is upset them, they have been around for so long. Thank you for reading my first story!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
Hi EnglishEmpath, welcome to YGS and would like to read your other experiences also.

As far as this little girl's presence, perhaps in her life in this planet, she might have been fond of kids.

You said that you have two spirits that live with you and even after you have changed your house, they still follow you.

You said that don't know anything about them but how did you know that the man could be your great granddad.

Well, they could be protective but from your narrative, I get the opinion that they aren't harmful but could be two spirits though attached to you, weren't able to go to light. If they are struck here, well try to have a contact with them. Perhaps you could try to guide towards light. Just my thinking.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
EmglishEmpath - I love your attitude and am looking forward to reading more of your experiences!

Regards, Melda
EnglishEmpath (2 stories) (4 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Also, I wanted to see if my first story would be published before I took more time to write out all of the others but now that it has I shall get cracking, I'm so excited to share my experiences with people
EnglishEmpath (2 stories) (4 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Hi melda and Alina, thank you for your comments. I'm not sure who the man is but he has a bit of a sense of humour, likes to play tricks sometimes, nothing nasty though. I will add as many stories as I can and once they are published on here you will be able to read them if you would like to. I came to the conclusion as I grew older that my ability isn't going anywhere so I should just make do with what I've been given, everything happens for a reason and all of that. My mum has seen a medium who confirmed that a little girl and a man were with us (the medium didn't meet my mum at my house or know us and randomly told my mum about them) but this was after years of us already knowing they were around. The man apparently looks after the girl and is believed he may actually be my great grandad. The ghosts have followed me through house moves so they aren't attached to the previous house. Honestly, I like having them around, they have helped me several times (will post all). It's easy for people to get freaked out about things like this but with all the experiences we have had I actually feel really lucky
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
Hello EnglishEmpath,

I admire the fact how you dealt with your ability with adhered reasoning and understanding along with cherishing the spirits who seemed to have found comfort in your home, unlike many people who tend to panick upon hearing of paranormal and jump to the most illogical conclusion and plan to drive them away without having the proper knowledge of the happenings.

The sweetness of the child entity is indeed heart warming. It makes me wonder of the interaction of the man spirit. I can't help but think probably they had certain emotional ties to your house, strong enough to not wither even after they perished.

Peace
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-13)
EnglishEmpath - The little girl must have been a lovable child during her life. I wonder what caused her death. "Goodnight baby" - how sweet, although it must have been quite a shock for you at the time.

It's interesting that your children have also seen the little girl. Now one question, and this I just have to know: What is the situation with the man? You say your son has also seen the ghosts (plural), therefore I assume he has seen the man as well. Please fill us in on that.

Regards, Melda
EnglishEmpath (2 stories) (4 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
Well I have plenty more stories to share, my son has seen the ghosts but only when he was little, he is 11 now. One of my other children has also seen the little girl, only a few months ago. I look forward to sharing all my stories
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-12)
I wonder if your empathic ability will be possessed by your baby when he gets older. Your niece seems to have seen the haunt that you have heard. Fascinating story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: