You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Visit From Heaven

Real Ghost Stories

The Visit From Heaven

 

My Mother passed suddenly in her sleep on June 11, 2008. She was a very spiritual woman and was loved so very much by the 8 children that she raised, as a single parent.

On May 28th, 2010, I was up late working on my computer in my office. I had a web cam set up in the dining room recording clips every minute or two on a Home monitoring web site.

A couple of weeks earlier, my Brother had a misty unidentified trail of light run through his apartment, which was captured by a similar web cam We decided that I would have the same setup for a few weeks. We thought if Mom's spirit was visiting my brother... She may visit me also. We were all extremely close.

I monitored via the camera web site. for a couple of weeks and did not capture anything unusual, until the early morning hours of May 28th, 2010. The video clip indicated that at approximately 1AM while I was still awake in my office, a moving trail of light runs in front of the web cam A few minutes after 1AM, one of the video clips capture me turning out the lights in the dining room/living room. The web cam captured 17 video clips of moving light moving all over my living room and passing in front and around the web cam until 3AM. The web cam has the face detection and night vision lights that make anything white a blue color. You can observe that the face detection is trying to detect a face.

The next morning, prior to going to work, I checked the home monitoring web site. I was so excited to see the video of an unidentified light that ran around my house for 2 hours. Many times I have been up late or alone working and have sensed that something moved across the living room. I would look up and see nothing.

I'm not positive if this is my Mother's spirit... As to be honest prior to my Mother passing, I was not sure if I believed in the ability to visit this world after death, in a spirit form. I always felt that once you went to Heaven you did not come back to this earth. I now believe that anything is possible with the Lord. My Mother told me a few weeks before she passed that she would always watch over us, if the Lord allowed her too.

I would love to get your opinion and comments. I have not turned the web cam back on since the visit.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LaLa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LaLa (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Wow...thanks so much for sharing the video at the gas station and your thoughts! Do you think a bug (s) could take on the form in these video's? I would think it may be more likely bugs, if it happened outside. I appreciate the feedback, as I never thought about it being a bug. I do love your last comment too... Very well stated. As I do still feel so close to my mother. I would normally be very afraid of something like this in my house. But I actually feel no fear, just very curious. Thanks again.
deliriumdreamsicle (18 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
I'm sorry to possibly disappoint, but jimv might be right. It could be bugs flying around that reflect the light source, which is the same possible explanation for this clip in a gas station.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-pictures-videos/ghost-caught-surveillance-video.php

But you see, anything is possible. Though this could be a bug, it MIGHT be a way for your mom or any other spirit to manifest itself. Through something physical like a bug.

We are all bodies of energies, and the universe conspires to make something happen if we want it so bad. We are all souls that are able to accomplish things with Divine help... The Lord our God. It's seemingly different statements. But really, it's all the same, just explained in a different way. Thought is real. Physical is just an illusion. What we think of it... It just might be!

Those who pass away are now closer to us than we can ever imagine. No longer separated by distance. We can take them anywhere, as long as we keep them in our hearts.
LaLa (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Thanks so much for your comments... I would like to assure the viewers that none of these video's have been edited in anyway. I am very interested in understanding what could have caused this light to move through my house. The webcam does have a night vision light and anything white does look blue. Please note the walls are normally white by the table... But after I turned the lights out... They are blue in color. I know that I may not know in this life what was in the video... But I will hope that it was a visit from Heaven. Thanks again for your comments...
jimv (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
It looks like there's a blue light reflecting off the chair in the first video, and also shining on the wall in the next three videos. I'm guess that camera has a bright blue LED light on it and it's reflecting off of some bugs that are attracted to the light.
BearsEatBeets (5 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
This is neat but I am wondering why the light isn't reflecting off anything. There are a lot of surfaces that could reflect that.

I am not saying this is fake. I am just skeptical about videos like this. It could be faked with editing software.

Cool videos!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Wow these are very impressive. Thank you for sharing them with us. I can't get over how fast it just zips through your living room. 😊 So sorry about your mom. ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
LaLa: Very cool! WOW... Whoever it is, is traveling pretty fast... Great video 😊...Thank you for posting!

P.S...Sorry about your mom... ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: