You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Last Visit To Say Farewell

Real Ghost Stories

The Last Visit To Say Farewell

 

My mother told me her experiences, which is the last visits and messages of our relatives who just passed on. I never met my oldest sister because she died when she was still a child, about 2-3 years old because of sickness. I thought I just have 2 sisters until my mother told me at the age of 5-6. Then she told us the story. She was very sad that time, the feeling of losing a child. She cried and cried until she felt tiredness. Half-conscious, then she felt something heavy at her legs, cuddling up to her. She said she feel that it is our sister, but did not open her eyes. It lightened her feeling a bit, and she think that our sister is saying goodbye.

I also never met my cousin. He is much older than me. My mother said that he is good and always borrowing her cellphone to listen to his favorite song. Just a few days after he died, my mother's cellphone alarmed out of a sudden, and the ringtone is my cousin's favorite song. She said it ringed several times and she was also shocked because she doesn't remember setting an alarm and the ringtone to that song.

I never had experiences like that which is someone is saying goodbye to you, but I had a close encounter of a ghost, walking in front of me, doing her last visit to my grandmother. You can read that story that titled "My Closest Encounter". I experienced many ghost sightings since childhood, because we're not alone in our house. They are staying with us.

We realized that our former house when I was young was really haunted after I told them what I saw. In that house, something is really strange and I am always scared because I feel someone is always with us. When I was at the age of three, my mother discovered that I can see things that others can't. I was sitting that time in the staircase, and the stairs in our old house was not wide. She noticed that I am looking up above then suddenly moved aside as if someone is going down, and then looked towards the door. She was confused, then I moved beside her. She asked me but I just shook my head. I don't remember that anymore. Not only me experience those, but my whole family.

Other hauntings by meinmein

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, meinmein, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

meinmein (6 stories) (9 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-02-05)
hello,
Sorry for the late reply, thank you very much mrsramsay ❤
MrsRamsay (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2020-10-10)
Thank you for sharing your family stories with us, and I'm sorry for your losses. I've had similar things happen and it has made me understand my loved ones are here for me. I'm sure your sister watches out for you and is very proud of you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: