You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Cold Rooms And Ghost People

Real Ghost Stories

Cold Rooms And Ghost People

 

I was thirteen years old when I had a few encounters with ghosts or whatever you prefer to call them. I was getting ready to go to bed when I turned off the light and felt this freezing sensation come directly in my face. It was as if someone was breathing on me. When I opened my eyes, I saw nothing. I was a bit freaked out, so I pulled the blankets over my head and went to bed. When I brought it up to my mother, she broke down and said I was kissed by an angel. Every time this "angel" came, I felt dizzy as if I was falling from somewhere and on occasion it would lay down by me.

In the last year or two, there was something very off in my room. Stuff that no one had touched was moved or disappeared completely. I had a dragon statue hanging on my wall and one night it fell. Everyone heard it crash and so we were talking about it the next morning. I thought the tack fell from the wall, but the tack was still there. It could have been an accident.

My room is never warm. We had the ducts looked at and everything was fine. I'd hate to tell my mother that there's at least two ghosts that dorm with me in case she tries to get rid of them again. [She is very into the Native American smudging, which is a way to cleanse the soul and get rid of ghosts or something like that.]

These occurrences were more frequent as time passed and I wasn't alone. My mother and sister also had them. My sister was in her room alone when she thought that I had sat down on her bed and was talking to her. She was talking back to "me" and turned around and saw no one was there. My mother had the most extreme moment in her life when she saw a ghost in the hallway telling her something about "Hanoi".

It was this same month as the Hanoi incident when my father called into the local radio station. There was a psychic there and such and she told him that my mother had a gift and needed to use it. We have no idea what this gift is.

Since then the only other occurrence we had was after my grandpa died and "broke" our window. The window wasn't broken, but my father, mother, and sister thought they heard something break. I didn't hear a thing. All has been quiet in the house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, elementchaostwister, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

applerose (13 stories) (139 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-17)
Your story had some confusing parts - and I had to read them several times to understand it- but in all I like your story. As far as your mother having a gift - I think that she should look into a way on how to use her gift to help others.
This is a very good story. 😊
legaltidbits (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
Humm maybe they were trying to tell you the gift your mother has was being a bit of a physic? Makes sense!
Potterwatcher1997 (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
Very interesting story, and it sounds true. I'm a little bit confused, but I understand most of it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: