You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My House Is Haunted By An Intelligent Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My House Is Haunted By An Intelligent Ghost

 

I was about four when we moved into my current house I am writing about. It's an old styled rancher (it's pretty creepy just being in it and supposedly the previous owner's daughter died in it before they moved) but I guess the first happenings I can remember was when I was about seven and we left to go to the store. When we came back we heard loud music from the stereo but when I went to turn it off I saw it wasn't even plugged in! Even weirder was that it was playing rob zombie. A week later it happened again but this time with the TV (btw all this was in my room) and again no plug was in but it had I believe courage the cowardly dog on and this continued for about three months. Then clothes started going missing and randomly reappearing months later on top of the washing machine or in it. Stuff in the house would always go missing and usually show up downstairs as if fallen through the floor. This all eased for about six months.

Six months later I was downstairs on the computer and the lights in the hallway were off and I happened to see what looked like my dad wearing a long coat but the shadow seemed to dark it was absolutely black but I just figured it was him but he went towards the back room and nobody goes in there so I figured he was trying to scare me. So I turned on the lights checked the back room and nobody was there and my dad was in the garage working on something. I was scared to go down there alone for a long time after that.

About two years ago I turned on the lamp in the main room down there and it completely fell apart for no reason. Recently we stupidly decided to do Ouija down there and we heard a long very scary moan it sounded almost demon like. Then it changed into a like hissing noise and we said the ghost was weak and it threw one of our bags to the ground then all the cabinets upstairs opened and closed and we heard something coming down the stairs towards us at which point we freaked out and ran for the lights and it was gone and all the cabinets upstairs were closed.

So I think it's safe to say my house is haunted and anyone got any advice because it is apparently intelligent and I don't want to anger it. And one last thing do you guys think it was the previous owner's daughter?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bdog188, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NewJerseyRuggieroParanormal (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
I was very interested in your post. We are a family based paranormal group based in central NJ. If you're interested we could come in and attempt to validate your claims?
We are very respectful and courteous. We would make ourselves available at time/date that was convenient for you.
We take what we do very seriously, we would offer you evidence in form of video/audio to validate your claims. Whatever we find would remain confidential unless you agree to let us post it on our website.
If you are interested in discussing this further or if you have any questions please contact us through the website.
Www.newjerseyruggieroparanormalgroup.com

Thanks and take care
sharelbroome1 (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-22)
Wow Dukes...I'm glad too see someone give this guy a great piece of advice. Too many like to put down people when they are just trying to help. Yes most people jump to demons because well it just has classic signs of that. Hope you are doing ok bdog! God Bless you and keep you safe!
JimD (431 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-10-20)
Hi;

That sounds scary! The Ouija board made the classic demonic infestation stronger! Get and use, liberally and especially at night, Catholic Holy water, along with the phrase "Jesus and Mary help me". All the symptoms are textbook demonic.

As a demonologist, I've never been busier than I am right now! But, it's ok; it's what I do, and by God's grace, do well. Email me, if you require more, which you may or may not - depending on what choir it is. It may well flee, or fight. Hard to tell. God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
ambercrystal (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-20)
can I ask you if anyone lead the pointer on ouija board to the end before running to the lights?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-19)
Never, Never, Never Ouijia boards! If anything can be learned from posters and readers alike on this site is NEVER Ouijia boards. This is tempting the unknown adn inviting whatever wants to to interact with you; often times they are not willing to retreat!

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!
Andy24uk (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
I wish people would stop jumping to the conclusion that everything is a demon!
JerseyGirl1125 (4 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
yikes! Where in jersey are you? You def let something in after using the ouija board
sharelbroome1 (12 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
Ok this is hard but we are dealing with this in the neighbor's house. Matter of fact the preacher and anyone who is a Christian spirit filled person is welcome to be there. If you do not believe in demons or if you aren't living for God you do not want to be there when its called out. It can possess you if you aren't saved. It will get stronger you invited it in with the ouja board. That has opened your house up. Same thing happened next door the neighbor's daughter and friends dabbled with witchcraft and a ouja board. This thing shakes the whole house. It knocks,scratches. Sounds like its tearing the house down. Recently she took a photo and in the window behind her there are three big demonic faces and within the big faces there are what looks to be people or souls but those are really just demons too because the bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. He also said He would have a great gulf fixed between us and them so I don't believe in human beings being here after death. I believe Satan can use forms of humans though. You really need to be prayed up a great protection scripture is Psalms 91. Open several bibles to this and leave open around your home. Next I would say get a man or woman of great faith to come and call this demon out and cast it out. Please don't think I am judging you I'm not I just don't think unless you have great faith you are able to handle what you by mistake have let in. God be with you and Jesus gives you power over the demons by believing in Him and using His name over demonic forces. God Bless you please don't try to handle this alone!
snowhite (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
First of all, a demon can show themselves to you in ofrms of the people you know. Secondly, I personally think after you played the ouija board, you brought some demon into your house. Before you played with it, it was just regular ghost. Be careful.
texanblood (2 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
Do not use another ouiji you need to stand and take ownership of your house. Not just you but your entire family.
Kendra19 (1 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
ok from what I can tell this is not the owners daughter, this may be something a little meaner then that. But depending on how the girl died she may still be in the house too. But more often then not a female spirt won't take on a male form. If things get worse contact a church, or you can try to commuintate with it just be very careful when messing with the unknown things can go great or horribly wrong.
Kendra

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: