You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Very Intelligent Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Very Intelligent Haunting

 

This story happened to me when I was fifteen years old. My stepbrother and I had talked for a long time about investigating the haunting in our attic. Our bedrooms were in the attic. I finally got the courage one Wednesday in September. I wrote a note to the spirit, telling it to contact me. Three days went by, with no strange goings on. By that Saturday I had forgotten about writing the note. I turned my t.v. Off at 2:30 Sunday morning, rolled over, and tried to get to sleep. After about ten minutes, just when I was about to slip into dream land, I heard what sounded like someone had picked up one end of the dresser in the other room and drop it. I then heard a sound like a bees nest under my bed. I instantly became frozen with fear. That sound faded out. I heard footsteps and whispering next. Then a sound that I cannot compare to any other came from across the room, and into my ear. This sound kept retreating and coming back. The two times I opened my eyes briefly, I saw blue orbs, which I had seen before. I heard sounds of rain, and helicopters as well. This lasted for two hours straight, until my stepbrother's alarm went off.

I immediately sprang from my bed, and ran into the other room. I told my stepbrother what had happened as I walked with him to where he worked. I was sore and sick to my stomach from staying still for so long. I waited for several hours to return to the house. I then told my mother what happened. I didn't go back into the attic again until that night and couldn't sleep that night.

I will never forget this as long as I live. I believe this spirit has found me again.

Thank you for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FATMIKED518, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FATMIKED518 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
moonshadow,2 of my family members have served in iraq.And just on one side of my family alone,my relatives have served in all major American wars.And 1 or 2 of my relatives were in vietnam,but I don't believe any of them died in while serving.But that is an interesting thought.This is the first time I am saying this but,i think it also ould have had something to do with katrina.because it was a month later.I do have esp,so maybe I could have picked up on something not meant for me.idnt want to say that before,because I didn't want to offend anyone.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
HI FATMIKED518: well that's a great story can I ask you if anyone in your family has ever been to war maybe in vietnam or more recent in irique as the sounds you mention of helicopters and rain and that sounds like a battle sceane the rain would remind me of vietnam during the rain season no I wasent there myself I was to young while that was going on, but maybe someone associated with the house was,someone before you lived there or someone you might know yourself or that your family know of,they could be coming back in visitation and you could be hearing the sounds of the last skirmish he was in you should check it out keep me posted...
bozoe6 (7 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
By writing that note and leaving it for the spirits wasn't the best thing you could have done. It's inviting them in, and you don't know who or what you are inviting. You are lucky it wasn't something evil or you weren't harmed. Good luck to you...

God Bless... ❤
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
I guess that was your brother's doppelganger. Just a thought.

Take care. ❤
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
That was a great story. Thanks for sharing. 😊
Bumblebee55-Did you have any other experience like that before? Or was it the first time?
bumblebee55 (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
woah, scary! 😲
Hey, I need some help on something I experienced about a week ago. So I couldn't sleep that night, so at about 3:00 AM I was reading a book in my bed. Then, just out of nowhere, I heard someone typing on the computer out the living room. That went on for a while, then I heard someone in the bathroom walking around in the shower in whaat sounded like army boots. That went on for about an hour, until I finally yelled, "SHUT UP!" And that hasn't happened since.
FATMIKED518 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
It was already there, and already had a strong presence. It just hadent came at me that strong before. I just really wanted to know exactly what I was dealing with.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
It's never a good idea to invite them in, and apparently that's what you did when you wrote that note.
FATMIKED518 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
i believe this is the same spirit, because of how smart it is. It comes and goes, and ambushes, and imitates noises. The first story I wrote was was about my most recent experience.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
FATMIKED518,
WOW! 😲 That was a freaky story! So, what makes you think they are back? Have you experienced any thing new? Let us know, please! Aloha - 4d 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: