You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: My Ghost Voice Box 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Voice Box 2

 

Summary of Part 1: I hacked an AIWA radio to function as a "Frank's Voice Box" to be able to catch EVP in real-time, with answers to regular questions. Unfortunately, I found out that one of my cousins passed on and he screamed to me by my name given to me at birth-it was changed only after I was a year old (I am a thirty something now).

As I type this my shoulders are tight, which means that there is a heavy spiritual activity in my living area. I believe that I opened a portal by accident but I don't know how I did it. I had a horrible nightmare last night. These are several segments of it:

In my dream, I was sleeping next to my husband, and there was heavy breathing where he was sleeping. I thought that it was him, or some noise with the ceiling fan. Then I opened my eyes, looked at his body, his back towards me, but the mattress right on his side was "breathing" right under him. I nudged him and he said he felt it, but he didn't want to admit to it, or wanted to ignore it (he is a real skeptic). I let it go and tried to go back to sleep the best I could, with a breathing mattress!

In another part of my dream I was awake in the living room are and I saw my 6 year old daughter coming towards me very happy as usual. Right behind her-then quickly next to her-was her "evil twin." The face was quite different; eyebrows down, eyes black (all of it!) and when it smiled at me its mouth was pitch black, half-moon up and no teeth. Then it jumped in "the portal," which was/or is located on the right wall of my desk! In my dream my daughter was clueless and totally unaware of the "evil twin." I was the only one that could see it.

I remember with blurs that I was fighting really hard against this entity which I can't describe because of the blur. What I can say, it was really hard to defend myself, which I did to the best of my ability with my Catholic beliefs, with different prayers. On that part of the dream I used "Our Lord's Prayer," summoned St. Michael Archangel, and Our Blessed Mother Virgin Mary. She's the one who goes into Purgatory and rescues lost souls from that suffering and imprisonment.

It was horrible; I could barely speak. That thing was making anything possible so I could not speak. It felt very uncomfortable to defend myself, because I sounded like in the movies when people speak and move in slow motion and I was floating (!?). I used my arms; it felt as I was in some cosmic atmosphere, as in the middle of some weird galaxy. I couldn't get out, and that entity was looking at me and working with its mind. I knew I had no fear in me; I knew that with the power of God and assistance from Heavens above I could overcome it. My mind was in normal speed, but my body and my speech were slowed. It was very frustrating. Towards the end when I called to Virgin Mary, I saw the profile of her face and dress. That's pretty much it.

Yesterday afternoon and today my 9 year old son told me he felt something weird in the kitchen, from the countertop to the end of the kitchen. The desk where I ran the voice box and the kitchen is divided by that wall.

This morning I recited a prayer called "Prayer of War and Spiritual Intercession" (it is in Spanish so I am translating the best I can!) It's about 17 pages of pure protection, engagement, confrontation and direct fight with the devil, and freedom through Jesus Christ who defeated him at the time of His death. This prayer cannot be recited lightly. I plan to recite it later on, plus the Holy Rosary. In my mind I saw the picture of Jesus' Divine Mercy.

I "sealed" that portal by calling those spirits to get in, prayed, and hung there a Holy Rosary with the Miraculous Medal made in Germany from the priests at the Maria Rosa Mystica Apostolate. I took care of my kids with a green scapular and Holy Rosaries, and I'm wearing my scapular and Holy Rosary as usual. All blessed.

I'm eager to read your comments, suggestions and yes, I did protect myself with a basic psychic defense exercise before each session. Perhaps I didn't do it properly last time.

I hope in the future I can share with you all the paranormal experiences I had as a child. That's why I am a bit alarmed now; I had tons of nightmares, two full blown apparitions and I was slapped across the face when I slept.

Other hauntings by IamnotLinda

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IamnotLinda, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

IamnotLinda (3 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
Thanks for reading! I wanted to add-I know that there is a demonologist around-about the pair of blue eyes staring at me, amongst black clouds. Just the eyes staring at me; around the clouds seems like night time.

After the last session, I have seen this image in my head (like it's "above me") for several days; I want to make sure this is off and out for good. I have never seen anything like this.

I want to make sure and absolutely possible that this is gone for good. The closer any of you are to God, the sneakier is the evil one to get to you. And I am not afraid at all. Don't be.

I got into the "ghost voice box" thing because there are dozens of hackings on YouTube videos with discontinued Radio Shack digital radios.

There are a couple of discontinued models and the nick they use for these models are called "Radio Shack Hack". Since I can disassemble laptops and cell phones I liked the challenge, but I worked with what I had.

Yes, I have been given the "medium" tag. I don't talk about that much. I did call one of my brothers and told him about this, because we were closest to him.

When I was a teenager, it really sparked up (therefore my future stories), then I blocked it on purpose. Now I believe I am ready to "see" again with my eyes, because I want to protect my kids as much as I can. As of now I can "see" with my head but with picture images, i.e., St. Michael Archangel, would be the famous artwork.

As an advice from my guides-or a Higher power-I have not performed another session; I have started to pray the Holy Rosary again, the Novena of Divine Mercy and one afternoon I prayed the most excrutiating prayer I have ever done: The 15 Prayers Of St. Bridget Of Sweden and modified it to "lost souls".

I was baptized with my name "Linda", but because my mom was afraid of bullying, she changed it to my current name-as usual, I hate it! 😜 I have caught many orbs with my cameras in that one spot but way before all of this. No ghostly activities as of yet but of course I am concerned about the portal.

Why didn't others on YouTube have experienced serious paranormal activity on their own? That is the question that bugs me. In all sessions I was called by my current name, but after my cousin came out that changed altogether and I kept hollering to the voice box that that is not my name anymore, to not avail. 😕
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
I am interested in the reason why you created a ghost box to begin with. Was there activity going on in your house before this? I would think that the spirits called you by the name Linda because it was given to you at birth and probably because you were baptized with that name. Were you baptized before they changed it? I don't really know much about ghost boxes and the risks but if you think that it caused this portal and spike in activity then you should not use it anymore. Best of luck to you.
PhysicII (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
woah... I can't really give any advice but its good you are catholic myself I'm not either but the thing is I know my house isn't haunted but look don't use a voice box again and also try to forget about your childhood your past is like a demon itself try to think about the present and the future
Good luck with everything else though! ❤

-PhysicII
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
I would be scared shiatless! You seem to like communicating with spirits but the way you do it is dangerous. I'm no expert but I think a voice box is just another form of a Ouija board. And remember; spirits are capable of lying to you and they mimic something or someone you're comfortable with... I've also wanted to try voice box but wouldn't know how to begin creating one. Just be carefull ok.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: