You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Brothers Ghost Twin

Real Ghost Stories

My Brothers Ghost Twin

 

I hid every ones real names with fake ones. I was 11, Sam (My brother) was 18, Dean (Also my brother) was 21.

One day I had just woke up, before getting something to eat I decided to check in on my favorite online game. My brother Sam was in his room listening to music, my other brother Dean was at work, and so were my parents. While sitting there in deep concentration on the game, I heard the front door open. I did not think much about it, and went back to my game. About 30 seconds had passed when all of a sudden, my brother Dean came walking in the bedroom and walked straight up to me and reached his arm in front of my face and grabbed some keys off of the computer desk. While still very concentrated in the game I thought to myself, "Hm, that's strange... What is he doing home so early?" Since this was around, 12:30 PM and Dean normally got home around 5:00 PM.

So about two hours later, I had got out of the game and had lunch and was sitting in Sam's room listening to music with him and joking. The music was pretty loud since we were the only ones in the house. Sam turned the music slightly down for a second to say something when all of a sudden, we heard a loud crash come from the living room. We rushed in there to see what was happening, but we did not find anything. We went back to Sam's room and turned the music off to talk about what just happened. We both heard the same thing, it sounded like someone just dumped a large cup of change out in the floor. Some time had passed and out of curiosity, I asked Sam, "What was Dean doing back so early?"

"What are you talking about?" Sam replied. I then proceeded to tell him about what happened earlier, and he acted weird and said that Dean hasn't been back since he left for work earlier today. I was a bit creep-ed out, because I knew that I saw him walk in the room and when he reached in front of me, his shirt slightly rubbed against my face.

Later that day when my parents and Dean came home from work, I asked Dean if he came back home for some reason around lunch time today, and he said that he had not been back home since he left for work today. I told everyone about what had happened but no one seemed to believe me. Later that night, I was sitting in Sam's room with him listening to music again and our mom came running in there telling us to pack up our stuff and some clothes, because we were leaving. Being a bit freaked out by what she had just said, we rushed to get everything packed. When we had left, we asked her about what had happened. "Well, me and Dean were in the kitchen feeding Lucky when all of a sudden, we saw a red and a blue orb floating around. Me and Dean saw it and Lucky started slapping at them," she said. So we left the house for the night and came back the next day. Everyone was afraid of it then and we moved shortly after. Lucky was our cat by the way.

I have plenty more of ghost stories if anyone wants to hear them... Let me know what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gantar180, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Hmmm Sam and Dean? Those are interesting names to chose for your brothers. Supernatural Fan? LOL! I am huge fan myself. 😊 😉

I agree with Darkness. They say that these beings are called Doppelgangers because they take on the form of another human. Some believe that if you run into your own Doppelganger you are supposed to die, but I don't put much stock into that theory either. Thanks for posting, and I would like to read more of your stories.
Gantar180 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Thanks for the responses everyone, I will look it up on the net and see what I can find. Hopefully I can get started on some of my other ghost stories soon.

Nicholas
olivia123 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
OMG! That is really freaky
I didn't actually know that you could red and blue orbs until it happened to me
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Yep they are called Doppelgangers apparently they are meant to be a death omen if you see your own, and if you see one of someone you know it is meant to be bad luck. I don't put to much into those theories though, but as to why we see them will no doubt always be a mystery. There is many articles about them on the net.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
i have heard of aparitions of the living before look it up on the net you may find out more
KGTG (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
I was reading another story and someone else saw a ghost who looked just like her husband, he died the next day and she wrote that they had read on the internet if you see your twin ghost that means you are going to die, I really hope that isn't true. Anyway I would like to read more stories so you should post more

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: