You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Girlfriend

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Girlfriend

 

Back in 2008 I was dating this girl who I had a crush on since 2005 or maybe even before then. Well, things were great. She was very pretty and had a great personality. One night we were hanging out and talking, enjoying each others company. A serious look came on her face and she said she had to tell me something serious. I said okay and I became serious. She told me that ever since she was a little girl she's been followed by these 2 spirits. One was of a little boy and one was of a guy around the age of 19 or so. The little boy was nice to her and she didn't feel troubled by him. The other one however felt more menacing. He also had dim glowing gray eyes. I believe in ghosts and demons so I took her serious and I said I'd protect her.

Things went on like normal and nothing really came of this until one night. I was kissing her goodbye as I saw a flash of white light go by. I looked to my left and saw nothing. She said, "Oh don't worry, it was just the little boy." That was my first ghost experience with her.

Another night we had sex for the first time; I don't think the spirits like that. She was asleep and I kissed her goodbye and went out the door. The entire time I was leaving the house I felt like I was being watched/followed. She lived in the middle of the woods and I kept hearing things move in the woods and seeing bushes shake (could have been wild animals yes but I'm not sure). As I got into my car I couldn't help but to keep looking over my shoulder making because it felt like someone was there. The creepiest part though was when I was driving home I saw on the right side of the road an Old man with his back turned to the road. He wasn't doing anything; he was just standing there looking at the ground.

The last time I had a ghost experience with her was probably the worst. We were in town and we were parked on the side walk. Things weren't going well in the relationship so we were both upset. She got real quiet and I asked what's wrong. She told me the Young Man with dim gray eyes is standing on the side walk close to the car and that we need to leave. I said something like we're fine he's not going to hurt us or bother us. Once I finished saying that I heard a noise that sounded like a straw moving up in down in the plastic container that goes on top of the lid (weird explanation but hopefully you understand what I'm talking about). This noise was right behind my head. I looked at her and asked, "What the hell was that..." She looked down at the floor and said, "He's sitting right behind you." Right then I said ok let's get out of the car and walk around. I wasn't bothered by him again.

We broke up and I haven't had any more experiences but it still gives me the chills when I think about what happened. I hear people can be haunted but I wasn't too sure what to think about it until my experiences with this girl.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kbums, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
kbums I'm so glad that you are not being bother by those spirits anymore.
I do hope your ex finds peace in her life.
Thanks for keeping us posted and for staying positive regarding our little lunatic friend lol! 😆
If you happen to have any other creepy stories don't hesitate to post them!
Take care!
Looney!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
Hi Kbums: Firstly that was a great explanation of the sound that you heard I know the exact one. I'm curious to know why they are following your girlfriend to begin with, or has this already been covered?

Thanks for sharing your story.

Dan
Kbums (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
*Sigh* What happened to my one comment being the last one about sinner? Lets just leave it be ok? Anyways, Otisian, I'm glad someone understood what I was talking about when I was trying to describe the noise (I'm a horrible story teller btw).
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
Dearest Everyone, please, please, let us just stop and take a deep breath! KimS, thank you for being a sort of gaurdian, of this site, by removing anything that may offend some of our posters. However, since you removed, sinners' post, I have no way, of knowing what the upheval, was all about. Maybe thats' a good thing. So that being said, lets' turn the page, and move forward. We all get it, that sinner, may have been insensative, by way of her opinions. Lets'just remember, that after all is said and done, it is just, her opinion, we neither have to agree or disagree with it.
Please consider, being paietient, and realize, that a lot of our posters, are quite young. Thus, they could learn from all our experiences. So, maybe, we can show our maturity, by offering understanding and patience to those so young.
Sinner, please try to remember, that we are all separate beings, and have had different life experinces, that have made us who we are. If maybe, when posting here, you can first pray and ask God, to help you not offend, your bothers and sisters in Christ, or anyone for that matter.
Everyone, please remember, we meet here for guidedance and help, so if your opinion, is neither guideful or helpful, please refrain from posting.
God loves us all!


Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
to sinner... First comment below...
it's always the "better than thou" looking to judge someone. Beaten, for having relations with the girl you love? If I had to pass judgement...I'd say you are the one, sinner, who is way out of line with that comment. Lately, your posts have been just lousy. Perhaps you need to go back to class and learn what it means not to judge a fellow man.
as far as this story goes... I really did not read into anything on the paranormal side here... Not saying your ex-girl didn't have some strange things going on. Maybe I missed something?
otisian8 (5 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
KBUMS! Great story I had a similar experience, I shall post it soon! Love the way you described that noise I can totally hear it! Bit freaky.

SINNER, you tool, only having sex inside of a marital relationship, YOU offend me!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
Now, now, people. Let us remember that today is Halloween and we will get those posters that start up an account just for entertainment purposes. We need to sit back and just watch them fade away...

MoNsTeRgUrL- we do watch for offensive comments on this site. Just so that you know.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
MonsterG...is your other profile name sinner?!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Monstergurl, I'm confused. Who, exactly, are we supposed to be leaving alone? And since I commented on this story, am I one of the pervs? Just checking. Some of the comments are really confusing sometimes and I'm just trying to make sure I understand this one before I say something that really isn't nice.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I hit a few of these comments, and had to stop. Sorry. If I repeat something, please forgive me.
You know, it really does not sound like she was "haunted", per say, as much as Guarded. To ME, it sounds rather like the whole "angel on one shoulder, devil on the other". The little boy was her protector, and the old man (Thus his turning his back on YOU out on that road after, you know what you did 😊) was her Guardian.
Guardians do not so much like it when others "tarnish" their charges.
In short, I would say she was in good hands, and knew how to deal with them well.
Thank you for sharing this with us. They are not ALL scary ones, and thank you for submitting proof of that.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Poor Girl, but from what I read looks like she was handling her life very well even with the paranormal stuff/ It can be very hard especially for a teenager to have a personal life when these things torment them... Brave girl!

PS: I just have to say - Sinner, seriously?! Well at least you stopped talking about the St. Benedict's medal!
robertar (223 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
How do you know the spirit was actually human? The unclean ones have been known to impersonate.

That girl sounds like trouble. I knew one that contracted herpes from a man she had liked (until being infected then dumped). So then she decided to share that gift with the rest of mankind. I keep wondering if there are spiritual diseases that get passed around too.
trueblood68 (2 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
sinner...you are a religious freak! You sound like the kind of girl who has been locked into her room with a bible... First of all how dare you speak to kbums like that. If he wishes to ride his g/f all night its got nothing to do with you... Mybe daddy use to cuddle you a bit to close when you were younger but don't take out you anger on other members on this site...
Kbums (1 stories) (5 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
First off, I would like to thank you all for your wonderful comments. I'm very glad that you all enjoyed my story as I am very glad to share it with you. Miracles: I'm a very sarcastic and easy going bastard, no worries 😉 also, I typed some info on her and her family in a previous comment that I left. When this all happened, I was 20 and she was 18 and this was one of my first paranormal experiences that I ever had. Her father was pretty abusive and from what I remember, he also had problems with the paranormal. Also with the whole sex thing (final comment on this please) In God's eyes, every sin is as equally bad. God see's having sex with someone as equally bad as killing someone or stealing (I don't remember where I read this or heard this but I'm pretty sure it's int he Bible. Don't quote me on this).
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
and kbums apologies I had to get that out, what I want to ask you is did she know who thes spirits where and the reason they follow her its a very odd situation I gota say
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
sinner I gota say its no wonder I find cristians hard to tolerate this coment and your atitude just makes me feel extremely justified in my intolerance
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Kbums - glad that you were able to keep your sense of humor over sinner's comment. Seems we females got more outraged than you, which is kind of funny if you think about it 😆.

Do you have any more information on your ex-girlfriend and her family? It seems as if there might be something attached to them if this possessive/jealous ghost situation goes through generations.
applerose (13 stories) (139 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
First thing - I would like to say to Kbums---What an excellent story - I don't what type of advice to give you - I know that you are a brave person - and I'm sorry things did not work out between you and your girlfriend. I really enjoyed reading your story.

Now Sinner - this is the 21st century - I'm not saying that pre-marital sex is not a sin - it is - but judging folks and condeming them is just as big of a sin - it is NOT your place to judge. And as far as him using the girl - the last time I checked - it takes two to tango and his girl gave her consent so... Enough said.

I would like to add... BRAVO to all the comments made.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
the comments from sinner have been hidden do top the inflammarory nature of the comments.

Kbums,
Thank you for taking the time to relate your story to us. Regardless of your relationship with this girl, I do hope she finds peace.

God Bless!
Kbums (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Sinner, you just made me laugh. Thanks for that buddy. Oh, and yes the sex was very good.😁 Anyways, No, I have not had a ghost experience with these two since we've been broken up. But, I'm not the only boy friend that has had issues with these beings. I have a buddy who was with her before I was (we became friends after the break up between us) and he told me that he knew about them as well. He didn't say what but he had experiences with them as well. I forgot to mention that I guess at least one person has this problem in her family each generation.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
sinner-wtf? Just...wtf? You make it sound as though only males have sexual desire, and take advantage of poor, weak, unwilling, unwitting females. Guess what? Women like sex, too! Your attitude is downright offensive. Women can choose sex just like a guy can. Also, pre-marital sex happens. Grow up and deal with it.
Kbums, forgive my rant. I'm also curious if you have had any experiences since breaking up. Ghosts occasionally get attached to a human, and get annoyed by that human having a relationship. It doesn't mean that the person they are involved with is bad for that haunted individual. Some ghosts are jealous types, same as some living people are. Death does not change one's personality.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Kbums, your story is very interesting... And scary. You are brave!
I do wonder if you have had any other experiences after the break up.
Keep us posted!

Ps. Sinner...Dang! Get a life!
If you have nothing positive to say or to help this person I suggest you go elsewhere with your negativity.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
cosmogal - awesome comment. And to you I give two thumbs up! Unfortunately I can't vote you two up, but two thumbs up!😆
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Kbums: Sounds like your ex girlfriend has some issues with these spirits that follow her around. The older one with gray eyes, could have been attached to her in an effectionate way and that is why he didn't like you being intimate. I feel sorry for her and hope that she eventually gets help dealing with these spirits. Thanks, and take care 😊

Sinner: if your point was to come across as a raving lunatic, then you were successful. Two thumbs up!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Kbums - excuse me, please. Sinner - wow, I think you totally went off there. Yes, you got your point across, but where on earth did you get that it was for his pleasure alone? I think I read the same story you did, and I didn't reach the conclusion that he used her in anyway.

I believe this was a story about his experiences with ghosts. Let's concentrate on that, shall we?

Kbums, have you had any other experiences with ghosts or were they only with your ex-girlfriend? And, please, ignore the comment by sinner. I truly am interested in whether or not your experiences ended when your relationship ended.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
sinner...wtf? What is wrong with you? He did absolutely nothing wrong at all ever! Shame on you for passing such harsh judgement. In all honesty I hope you are kidding.
As far as the story goes. I think that young man was too possessive of her and he wasn't letting her live her life. I wouldn't be too far from speculating that your argument could have been partly caused by him. I hope she finds a good life for herself.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: