You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Something Evil Visited My Girlfriend Twice In A Day

Real Ghost Stories

Something Evil Visited My Girlfriend Twice In A Day

 

My name is Michael, I'm 27 years old. The encounter I am going to write about happened two days ago in Pattaya Thailand. Some of you may have heard of it, if not it is the entertainment capital of Thailand.

My girlfriend was sleeping in my room and like every other day; I left to get some food. When I came back she quickly started telling me that someone had been in our room and had sexual intercourse with her. I had only been gone 20 minutes or so. I said to her, come on it was just a dream, but she insisted it wasn't then she started to describe to me that she had been in (sleep paralysis) but not in her own words. A young man entered the room through the front door and when I say through I mean through. She said he stood beside here and stared at her. After that he got into the shower at which point she asked him what he was doing in my room. He told her that it was his room and he came there everyday. When he had finished showering, he came right next to her. She could hear him breathing in her ear, she still couldn't move at all. She said it was at this point he got on top of her took her pants off and begin to have sex with her

She said she touched his leg and he was extremely cold, and that the intercourse felt very slow. She could not move to defend herself or stop him in anyway, when he finished he quickly jumped out the window (of the third floor) and said he will be back.

That night she seemed very disturbed by this and insisted that she had never had an experience like this before and it was real. I was a little freaked out but didn't worry too much. That night we went to bed. To my horror I was woken up in the morning by her moving around. She was lying beside me asleep on her back with her legs spread. I tried to close her legs but it felt like there was something or someone pulling them apart (it was impossible to close them). I tried to wake her up, it took at least five seconds maybe more, immediately when she woke up she started kicking and screaming she was very disturbed. She told me it was the same man again from the night before.

That is what really freaked me out, (she knew it was the same person cause he had one of his arms fully tattooed) She is normally the most peaceful sleeper in the world and is not the type of girl that would make this up. From what I saw with my own eyes was definitely chilling for me.

I moved to another room immediately but in the same block of flats.

Do you think she will be safe in my new room or we should move elsewhere?

I briefly informed the receptionist why I wanted to move rooms hoping that she wouldn't think I was crazy. To my surprise she told me she had heard very similar stories but never at there hotel.

Thanks for reading guys. I just needed to share this with people that may know what I'm talking about.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shmike, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bangkokbaby (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-17)
A word of caution. Thai girls are both sensitive to ghosts (as are all Thais) but they are also expert and convoluting liars. Believe me when I tell you this as I live and work in Bangkok and have had lots of experiences both with Thai partners etc and ghosts.

She may have made up that story simply because she is (1) having an affair (2) having sex with customers (this is pattaya so forgive me) (3) simply wanted to move hotels/ apartments.

Thais will make stuff up rather than tell the truth even if it's a minor thing...

I am not dismissing the possibility of a ghost, I have experienced similar events in both my old apartment and a hotel in Pattaya (The Skytop on soi 2) so don't ever stay in the small room there, but after looking for the logical, as one would in the west, look for the thai cultural silliness about lies and loss of face that might be going on...
tsimnujhot (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
Well, I should say that this will help you too because it's already helps thousands of other people. It would be helps if you and your girlfriend decide to talk about it somewhere else such as sit and talk about moving to somewhere else far from that house where you mention in your story. However, remember do not tell anyone about your plan of leaving that house; when you and your girlfriend leave the next morning remember you need to say this to your girlfriend "We will be going on vacation for 1 or 2 days and we will come back." For this to work, you and your girlfriend have to already plan so she can understand what you both are going to do. Overall, this is an act for you both to leave the house so that the spirit that keeps on visit your girlfriend would have not notice that you both are going to leave. Hope this will help you in the future, and sorry about my English. I know for sure that what happen at first for her is that, you both came to live in the spirit room and that he has not leave his room yet. He first came in your girlfriend dream and make her dream about that it was you who she dreams about. But the real fact is that it's not you, but it's that spirit.
JarMan (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
I am just going to go ahead and say dreaming, sleep paralysis, the whole 9 yards.

Since you can still be dreaming when suffering from sleep paralysis, there has been cases where people have "living nightmares" and it can be quite shocking and horrifying.

Since she was already shaken up by the situation, she had a nightmare/night terror, whatever. You woke up to it. Even if you couldn't have "closed" her legs, well, sometimes we can be pretty strong.
Zorro (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
shmike,

Ask the history of the place. Maybe it can help you stop what is happening to your girlfriend. If not, get the hell out of that place. Your girlfriend is not safe with that thing around.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
As a demonologist, I've dealth with a demonic / incubus attack two times - it was terible to hear those stories. I don't know if it's after the fact, due to the date of this story, but get and sprinkle around a lot of Catholic Holy water, and rebuke this thing in Jesus', Mary's, and St. Michael the Archangel's names. If Catholic, receive the sacraments - often; it helps. God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
shiroeni (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Dude man we asian don't run away from ghost, there is always a fight back and you know it already that the elers will help you. You should just tell them, it is better than letting your girlfriend get raped all the time
Blisster (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
I had heard same encounter like this before.
For my culture and belief, we put a knife under our pillow to keep it away.

The story I heard was...
A husband and wife move into their new home.
Early in the morning the husband would wake up for work, then this dark figure would come and rape the wife. Yes, the wife encounter the same thing, can't move or speak, paralysis like state. After two week they move out of the house.

Before, the house belonged to two freshly married couple. One day the husband caught his wife having sex with another man. He shot her, her boyfriend, and himself.

Life is mystery...
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
ghostfreak:... Blessed house, and still haunted? It's not impossible but it still is pretty rare, to my knowledge. Perhaps this isn't a demon. I don't know how but you could try using a totally different religion. I'm assuming you've only done one religion. I cannot help any further as I lack a decent connection to other planes of existence. I'm sorry but should I be able to help you later I gladly will. Good luck, Keep God at your heart and don't stray from that path. Everyone suffers but that may not be a bad thing it could make one stronger as I have from past events. With your suffering it may open new doors.
noaanimelova252 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-17)
Huh well that's bad. I would've just ingore the problem and if it got worse I would get someone
Mattrius (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Hmm... A very interesting account. All I can say on the matter is WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

-God Bless, Mattrius
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
man...that is FREAKY! But its not nice to actually have sex with a ghost... What happens if a baby comes out in the end? Or if it was a baby ghost? I think I'm overdoing it but yea =p nice of you to share it with us anyway 😁
Angel1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-09)
That's just sad, shame I do hope you guys get help. Nobody knows what you guys are going through and it's a shame there are people like voxmortuus with no heart but critique.

Even if it was mean't as a joke that was not nice at all.
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
I think your girlfriend was having an affair and came up with one hell of a cover story, my friend.
SethOfTheRich (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
I do hope this is the last your girlfriend will have to endure.
Try blessings if it is continuing, but it's scary if she gets hurt. Be safe.
shmike (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Well thanks for your input guys, I haven't actually been with her for the last few days, I'm in singapore and she is in bangkok now, I have spoken to her everyday on the phone and she has not experienced another attack, Hopefully it has stopped for good, I head back to Thailand tomorrow, I have decided to change hotels as I do not feel comfortable sleeping there for one more night. Pinkrose maybe you are right, the day it happened I went on the net and found out about the incubus which I have never heard of before, This is a crazy world.
Best of luck to all of you and thankyou
pinkroses (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
I have been to Pattaya, Thailand. I agree with DixieChick101, ask it to leave in the name of Jesus as this is what only works for me and others I know. To be honest with you and I am sorry if this scares you, it sounds like a demonic attack to me. Pray. Best regards. ❤
ghostfreak (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
i have been baptized and my house was blessed 7 times by different priest and it still won't stop today I was throw against a wall and I still wake up gasping for air 😭
Malavon (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Ask your girlfriend if she had any disturbing dreams (dreams,not attacks!) in the past few days. This might have altered her psychology. Also try to recall if she had disturbing experiences in the past. Try to learn anything for her psychology. If you can't do something by psychological means then you have to find a good priest. If you need anything else let me know but you must hurry. If it will stop now without doing anything it will start again in the future.
Best luck friend!
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
ghostfreak:... What the [at] #$%...? It's still "attacking?" This is very bad. Very bad... You absolutely need to contact a priest and have him "purify" your house. It's seems running away is no longer an option. However I doubt you can do this alone. Like I said, contact a priest as soon as possible. I fear that if this isn't quelled soon you will suffer even more. You have to take action. Do not try that yourself. I wish you luck and hope that my comment may help you.
ghostfreak (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
i can't post my own but explain this

One day my friends came over for a sleepover. We where playing sherades. And I was acting like a duck and then in the middle of it my feet came at least 3 feet off the ground and I felt a scream in my ear and then I was gasping for air it lasted for about 36 seconds hen I was throw to the ground hard enough it left a dent.
weapon (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
thats pretty scary stuff bud... I have heard of storys like that before and can't imagine the terror... Could be a really deep sleep night terror but if not seek help from a church minister get them to bless the room and pray for protection... Good luck
ghostfreak (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
that actually happened to my sister she was so scared she came and laid with me I heard her screaming and woke up and saw a man about 22 laying on top of her and sexually abusing my sister I was afraid and closed my eyes not to long after it was so scary it happen to me. So we moved houses and it still happens what is it? I don't know.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Most signs point to sleep paralysis, but I honestly wouldn't be able to explain not being able to close her legs. I hope moving rooms helped the problem.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Yes, I would say this is sleep paralysis. Why it ends up being a sexual encounter by some unknown enity is what I find a bit baffling. Could it be a continuation of a sexual dream? Possibly. It does seem like people that have had this kind of experience tend to have their share of sexual repressions and sexual guilt and possibly sexual abuse in their backgounds. I am not saying this is the case for your girlfriend. Only you know if you are fulfilling her emotional needs. I think this phenomenon does seem to have to do with people who are having difficulty with their emotional status.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
You're probably dealing with something pretty bad. I personally have never had been touched by a world from another human or those who have yet to cross over. (I haven't ever gone far with anyone yet...) But I have experienced a similar phenomenon. The feeling of being pinned down and hopeless too move is horrific. If that was not enough whenever it happens I hear screaming people in horror. Even after whatever it is released me I would still hear the screaming for a few seconds. I'm not sure what it is but it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as bad as what your girlfriend suffer.
If it continues I'm not sure of your religious views but using stuff like crosses it may be able to hinder it if not stop it for good. If this thing is following you, you are in an even more serious conflict. If that does continues talk to a priest, and DO NOT try contacting with it on your own.

Good luck
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
OMG! 2 weeks ago my girlfreind told me the same thing, but the freaky thing is, she described tatoos! I totally believe you man, but how could that be possible? And honestly I don't think moving to a different room will help, it could easily come back to that room too. Well if you want to talk let me know your story was very kool.
DixieChick101 (4 stories) (53 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
I hope this is the last of these attacks. Have you ever heard of 'smudging'? If not please research it and try doing that in your new room. I think this will help a great deal. Tell your girlfriend to tell this entity or whatever it is... Should it ever attack her again. To leave in the name of Jesus Christ... May peace, light and love be with you and her.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: