You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Possible Possession

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Possession

 

My name is Jess and here is my story.

The date was July 10, 2008 and the location was Alberta, Canada - 200 miles west of a town called Rocky Mountain House.

I had been having a rough couple of months and I needed to get away from everything so I drove up to spot in the Rocky Mountains and stayed a couple nights. The first night had seemed very normal to me, I slept very soundly but the next night I didn't sleep.

It was five minutes to 10pm and all the cool sounds of nature were going crazy, the sounds were loud and it almost seem as if they were scared then suddenly when my clock hit 10pm the sounds stopped dead.

I stood by my truck trying to listen for even the slightest sound. There was nothing. The wind had died down, the air was warm and I couldn't even hear the water from the river which wasn't even that far from the truck.

I was getting a little concerned considering when the sounds go quiet it usually means danger. I started towards the door of my truck when I heard a crunching sound off into the trees. The first thought was maybe a grizzly or black bear and a fear flushed over me which made me freeze in my spot. The moonlight beamed down just enough for me to see the very edge of the bushes.

The trees started to vibrate for a short second but when they stopped nothing stepped out. I felt relief but something deep down told me I wasn't alone. The air started to get warmer and warmer, and just as I reached for my door handle a huge gust of wind surrounded me and I felt as if I couldn't move. I couldn't scream or anything. It damn near felt like a dream but it was real.

After a few split moments the wind stopped and the last thing that I remember was my body burning and as I blacked out I could almost swear to this day I saw a glimpse of a tall man in a black and white suit.

After all that happened I woke up in my bed back at my place with a bruised pattern on my left hip that looked almost like a hand print.

Now this may seem like an odd story but it is true. I can't remember how I got home and the weird thing is when I woke up it was almost three days later and I had over a dozen missed calls. Could anyone give me any thoughts as to what may have happened out in the mountains? Was it a possesion from a spirit? Or was it just nature telling me it was time to go home?

Thank you any comments would be great...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Horror101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

discerninguser (6 stories) (82 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
hmmm...definitely sounds like an alien abduction case to me, more than demonic possession... I agree with the others who forwarded the alien theory...

However who knows if demons and aliens are different entities or essentially the same, just known by different names?
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Hey,

It's a very interesting case with the possible past life remembering, a demon type being, and the circumstances around the missing time incident and patterned bruise that indicate an alien abduction and implant. Maybe the memory is a nasty trick by the aliens, erasing the memory and putting a new (often false) one, but I wouldn't quickly jump to conclusions.

Well, everyone comes here to share their stories. And there's lots of wild stories here. Why don't you share the other incident? It may clarify things a bit.

Regards
Horror101 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
Hi there Pjod,
I am not sure why I do not remember my session. The tharapist has no idea why either for she has never had anyone forget. I was about to post something new onto this site for I had another experience and this time my fiance lost me for two days about three weeks ago. I can faintly remember but what is in my mind would make anyone role their eyes at me and say I want attention.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
horror,
one thing I find curious... You mentioned being hypnotized, and after, the therapist telling you what it was you experienced during hypnosis. What I question, is that everything I have been told about hypnotism, one thing that stood out? The one under hypnosis will always remember what it was they experienced. The fact that you did not remember, and had to have the therapist fill you in, leaves me wondering if you were ever really under hypnosis. Everything I have researched, alien abductees... Or past life regression, the subject knows exactly what he/she are experiencing while under hypnosis, and they remember the experience after their session. Now, I've never been... So I can't say from experience... Perhaps you could fill me in, as I'm wondering why you are the first person I've heard of, that was not aware of their experiences under hypnosis...
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Here is another systematic method to remove implants with very little time, the last two sections of the web page. But with all psychic and spiritual methods, its effectiveness depends on the right intent and focus:
Http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/pages/implants.html
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
It was not a positive or friendly encounter. At the left hip, you received a physical implant that should be removed.

Here are some instructions to remove implants.
Http://educate-yourself.org/cn/removingimplantshigherconsciousness21jun05.shtml
Http://psychicwomenwarriors.blogspot.com/2009/04/implants-location-problems-solutions.html

Leave this physical methods as a last resort, if the psychic/spiritual/prayer methods most definitely didn't work:
Http://www.metatech.org/alien_implants_remove.html
Should achieve better results with
Http://www.natures-blessings.org/ImplantOrgoneNeutralizer.htm (works alone on etheric implant, and can heal physical and energy body damage after physical implant removal by physical means)

Again, do the first method to remove the implant. You probably don't want to remember the 3 days, as they were probably traumatic, but can me recovered by regression therapy. Glad you came here, as you wouldn't have gotten the information from a UFO/abduction reporting site.
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
Thanks for reporting the story. Report the story to MUFON also, under entity and missed time.
BlanknameSpace (1 stories) (24 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
This is quite obviously an alien abduction story... My best advice is to not hang around empty roads late at night only in your vehicle. 😕
Ghostified (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
I believe that it may have been a possesion... But I have been haunted by a little 4 year old girl ghost... Who is at least 4'10 so this couldve easily been her father trying to kill you like she does to me...
nancy517 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
I agree with the poster's on here that say or think in the name of Jesus Christ my savior leave me. These demons or what ever they are if they are not of GOD then they are of the un- holy one. You don't go missing time and feel scared off of meeting angels or of one of GOD'S messengers. The unholy one will come in any form to get your trust or do what ever it is he wants to do and he's not going to ask permission to do it. To tell you the truth your story scared the schitt out of me while I was reading it. I just can't imagine going through something like what you went through.
Ktheghosthunter (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-24)
it is possible that this could be a possession
And paranormal assault. These bruises are like the pinkie finger shaped scars I have on my arms (2) 😲
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-24)
Ah alright. I get what your saying now JiTow. I didn't think of the possibility of it that way

Peace
JustCurious
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
My bad on that but it was not the gist of my post, never been hypnotized. The main purpose was to encourage Horror to test th spirit to find out if it is evil or not. I am not as concerned about the other things as I am this spirit. If it is bad it can do a great deal of deception even under hypnosis even to the point of using the hypnotist. It is human to want to believe someone in a situation like this but you cannot believe anyone without testing and maybe even a little research. Do what has worked for centuries and test the spirit.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
sorry about calling you a he horror101 lol. Unfortunatly I am not aware of any good sites to do research on family lines. Though if I find one I'll be sure to mention it. Hope the relationship wokrs out and that you are able to find the information needed to make you less confused.
Peace
JustCurious
Horror101 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
Hey JustCurious,
Just to straiten facts. I'm a female. Lol
not a he haha
Anyways I can't seem to find a good website or anything to check out that far down my Family line. I guess it was so far back that no one knows what happened. I'm so confused and my relationship is going off the rails because I loose so much sleep.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
JiTow - what I got from his comment about that was what the hipnotist person told him about his family. Not what the spirit (or whatever it may be) was saying. Not meaning to be rash or rude or anything so my apologies if it comes off like that.
Now I have to say that was a good reading. I never heard of anything like that before. Have you ever done research into your familys history? Have you done any since they mentioned the family being butchered?
Just some food for thought.
Peace
JustCurious
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-22)
Jitow- You're fine. I'm just a bit touchy about that certain experience I had.
😊 ❤

Now that we've ruled out the other possibilities discussed (especially the fact it has a face), I wonder if its a negative entity, mainly because of the reoccuring nightmares that Horror seems to have.

Horror- I'd recommend looking at the smudging/cleansing article on the site. Its very helpful, and I'm sure, if done correctly, it will kick this entity out the door. There are also many of our lovely posters on here that are fairly experienced with cleansings. I'm sure they'd be able to help you. If you have a faith, I'd recommend to strengthen it, as that tends to work, too.

Hopefully something will work out for you. 😊
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-22)
My apologies Shiganomio. Hey Rash, long time no talk. Now to Horror, this is clearly Deception with a capital D. This thing will tell you all sorts of stories to keep you confused and to keep you from doing what it does not want you to do. That is call out to Jesus. I really don't think that anyone here or anywhere can accurately attempt to decifer what this thing is doing, it is not trying to make sense it is trying to get you derailed onto something else instead of getting rid of it. I think that I might be able to accurately say that all of this is the work of the same entity and they can create elaborate visions and concoct all kinds of past life stories to try and get your mind off of doing the right thing. Please test this spirit, you must test this spirit and it is very easy to do. When ever you sense it or feel it around, firmly say outloud, "Jesus rebuke you" and "the blood of Christ rebuke you". If for some reason you cannot speak, yell it out in your mind. If it is evil, it will cease contact immediately. If this is the case then you know it is there for no god. You continue to rebuke it the same way and get some church help, they will do it for free and out of love. If it does not effect it in any way then there should be no problem and you can continue to talk to it unless it turns evil. You owe it to yourself to test this spirit, if it was dangerous I would not mention it, but if it is evil then at least you know what you need to do. If it is evil and comes back, that Name above all names, Jesus, never weakens and you can use it along with prayer to keep this thing away until you gett help. Test the spirit the very next time you sense it and let us know the reaction. Then we can help you with the next step.
Horror101 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-22)
I appreciate the help everyone. I had another nightmare last night. But this time I saw the mans face for the first time. It looked familar, as if I have met him before but I know I haven't. In my dream he reached out for me and his hand was pitch black. Suddenly things started to shake and he seemed scared of me. It was almost like he was reaching out to me for help. I woke up and saw a dark shape in my room, then by the time I turned my light on it was gone. My dogs were crazy as if something bad was in my house. I went to a hypnotis last weekend and she told me that I seem to have gone to strange place when I had blacked out up in the mountains. She said that I was telling her about a past thing that had happened way before my time. "It was almost as if your past life returned, and talked of a great deal of things that happened to you and your family. It was telling me how your family was butchered way back in the 1700's." She told me.
So this clears out the possibility of a Slender man or Tall man.
From what she told me, my family and I were not like others so we were butchered... And somehow my past self kept itself from parishing and reentered my body. I can still feel it.
What does it all mean? I do not know...
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-21)
I agree with DEVIOUS. There is a high number of different beings. That Mothman crap creeps me out. As far as being possessed, I'm going to have to set that notion aside. Considering my experience first hand.

In any event I hope this hasn't damaged you for life & you can find answers. We ALL want answers here at YGS. Some of us have some for others but not for ourselves. Bless you & yours, MCL<3

~LSD~
Rashidah (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-21)
Jitow that was not a nice thing to say. Are you having a rough day or something?

You know shinigami has been on this site for a long while and she has given a lot of good information.

Next time you accuse someone of plagiarism, find the link to the site you claimed they copied. That would be more believable 😐
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-21)
Whoops, made a typo... Slenderman was BASED OFF of Tallman. ARG's have also added more onto the MYTHOS of SLENDERMAN.

Sorry about that. 😊 ❤
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-20)
Jitow- I'm sorry, but I have copied nothing from Wikipedia. I did not even go on Wikipedia for my information. My grandparents told me of Tallman, who happen to be from a German descent, as well. I don't know where you have formed your assumptions, but I'm sorry you think that way.

Also, Slenderman is MYTHOS. Tallman was BASED ON Slenderman and is not MYTHOS. I should know; I've been following many ARG's about the MYTHOS and I've been doing research to help some friends with a book about mythical creatures who live in a town. Anyway, I plagiarised nothing, so perhaps you should do some re-reading of your own, because I don't exactly appreciate your slander against me, as I've done nothing against you.

That is all.
Kkthxbye.
Jitow (362 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2010-12-20)
[at) Shinginamio-go back and read your own post. Next time you copy something off of wikapeadia, understand the words that you are plagiarizing-you yourself wrote that it came from mythos-meaning not real, made up, fake. There you go.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-19)
Hello Horror, I've got a couple of "alternative" theories for you, and these were the ideas I came up with before reading the other comments. I) You could have been drugged for all you know. It wouldn't be the first time this has occured to a woman out in the woods alone. Having no memory of making it home is no surprise either for that scenario to be true. I certainly hope it isn't. 2) Have you ever read the book "Sybil"? It's about a woman who wakes up not knowing what day, year, or city she's in, who she's with or where she acquired the clothing she dressed in. It has happened to her over and over again throughout her life. It's a true story, and I'm pretty sure she's still alive. She finally drags herself to a therapist who puts her through regressive hypnosis and eventually it becomes apparent that she's got "Multiple personality disorder". She's actually, by the end of the book, harboring 17 completely different personalities. That's sounds like a real longshot, believe me, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, I just thought it has as much a chance at being a possibility as alien abduction or Slenderman do so I may as well toss it on the pile and see if it catches fire. 😉
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
"Slender Man" may have been the current meme, but even though it was a joke, it was based off of the Polish/German creature "Grobmann" or "Tallman", as it translates. This creature was said to eat the faces off of bad children, or make traveller's disappear. There HAVE been reported incidents, predating the Slender Man meme, of this creature. This is also why I don't go into the deep woods alone, as I had an experience that I will eventually post, but honestly, I'm afraid it will come back if I focus on it enough, while writing a story.

So next time, without knowing your history, please don't deem this as "fake". If you think about it, demons, angels, and even spirits could also be deemed as "fake", which is not the case. I'm sorry, but this kind of offended me, because of my horrid experience. I'm almost in tears now, because the experience I had bothered me so much, and I don't like to think about it. Unfortunately, this story brought back those memories.

Take care. 😊 ❤
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
Hi;

Well, assuming there is no medical problem that cuused this blackout, it sounds demonic. I see you are still experiencing symptoms. I'm sorry for these experiences. As a demonologist, I get really busy prior to Christmas, ehich, next to Easter, is the demonic's least favorite holiday.

I counsel getting and sprinkling on your bed especially at night Catholic Holy water and using the phrase "Jesus and Mary help me". Bless yourself with the Holy water prior to sleep; this has helped many with (too vivid) bad dreams. If Catholic, I'd counsel Mass, confession Holy Communion, and Holy Rosary - often. But either way, please try the Holy watter and that phrase. I assusre you it'll get a reaction. You can email me, shoild you need more at Dukes2352atAOL.com. I'm getting quite a few emails every day, but it's fine. Glad to help.
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
And that is what mythos means, a myth that someone made up. Thus my agreement with the poster before that it definately came from mythos. Scroll down through the post and go to the website that I posted and it will give first hand witness of tall evil entities trying however in a really corny manner to pass themselves off as aliens when in fact aliens are just manifestations of the demonic. To give you an example, I have read several hundred eye witness accounts, there is alwaqy a taller entitiy that seems to be the boss, it can speal telepathically in any language, then there are always 2 or 3 shorter entities more primitive acting and must have the direction of the taller more intelligent being. This smacks totally of the angelic heirarchy plus when the victoms called out the name of Jesus the event stopped abruptly and everything goes back to normal just like a traditional demonic encounter. Same spirit, different manifestation. Ghost and other spirits cannot cause humans to lose time or talk to them through the mind, or take them on journies, but the demonic do have that power to cause people to hallucinate, vivid dreaming, voices and converstaion. This is not rocket science, no pun intended, some people just don't want to believe that these things exist because if they do, then Heaven must exist, and if Heaven exist then God does and I don't want to change my life for God because I am having too mutch fun doing what I want to do and not what He wants me to do. Todays world is all about ME and that is the way satan wants it. He knows that if people serve themselves instead of God that they will be coming to spend some time with him at his place. Why do you think people resist and are bitter about the notion that all of this paranormal stuff is tied to Christianity, that it really is all about God and Jesus, and Michael the Arch Angel VS satan and his minions. I see for the most part how this fits together including the alien question. I don't know everything but the story fits well enough to convict anyone of it in court and no argument that I have seen could change the outcome. Just my opinion, no need to get ansy or block my post. I am telling you what my truth is and I realize that others may have a truth that they believe very strongly in. It is the evidence that compels me to believe what I believe. I want others to know what I know, not to force things down anyone's throat. It is that free will that God gives us all to choose Him or not. He will not force you to choose Him, what kind of love would that be.
notascrazyasitseems (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
Sorry to say that slender isn't related to paranormal, in fact he isn't even REAL! I ran a search on him, since it's my first time of hearing such a being and I found this http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3150591&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post361861415
Someone made up the photos posted here earlier in a photoshop contest... 😆 😆 😆
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
I agree with you about this slender man definately being catagorized as mythous.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: