You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Near Death Experience, Need Help With This Please

Real Ghost Stories

Near Death Experience, Need Help With This Please

 

Last Saturday I did something I shouldn't have, I tried committing suicide by taking two bottles of pills. After I took the pills, I felt myself start to rise in the air, like I was floating, and at the same time it was like I was watching myself, like I was a third person in the situation. I guess it wasn't my time to go because I threw up all the pills.

Afterwards I started seeing a lot of spirits around me, some faces I was able to see clearly, others I couldn't. My whole room was full of spirits.

The first one I saw was a little boy, then after that I started seeing all of the other ones. After I got better, and after a couple of days of rest I still see the little boy, but not the other spirits. The little boy still follows me, he has a sad face, and he won't talk to me he just stares at me. He doesn't do anything just stands and stares. And I'm not sure what it means or why I saw those spirits.

I need some answers please, I know suicide was not the right thing to do, and I've been given a second chance, I just want answers to everything that's happening to me now. I'm not sure what's happening, I've never seen spirits until this happened to me, and I would really like someone to be able to answer the I need.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Isa-S, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kritesh (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-15)
that guy was might be a angel who commite suicide himself but he don't wan't you to do that
Well I also try to suicide I ate many pills of it
And I start feeling sick my head was oversized
But it don't go so long that I can die
I just fell down on the floor but do not see any souls
When I open my eye I am at the bed
My motive is that he is your gaurdian
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-15)
What I think happened is that when you died you linked your soul to the afterlife and so that renders you able to see ghosts. I think that the people you saw were. You 'party'. When you die you see them and if the death was not meant to be then they push you back into your body. Now that you are able to see spirits you are also able to see your 'party'. They always watch over you. They are seconded only to your guardian angle who is sort of the leader to your 'party'. If you do not believe in this then please don't give me bad karma because that is what I believe. I am not saying that that IS what happened just what I THINK happened. Thanks!

~Γ—CharlyΓ—~
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
I am sorry that you felt that you had to go down that path. When you almost died, you connected your spirit with your body. Basically you opened up your spirit senses. Please contact me through email, I shall be able to help you much more. I have friends who can see spirits as well.
Jitow (362 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
Only evil spirits or mental instability could have caused you to try and take your life. This boy is not a boy but most likey just a demonic watcher. These evil spirits are not happy that you did not die and the only reason you have a second chance is because God loves you and He evidentally has a plan for you. He is the only way anyone gets a second chance. My hunch is that you have been depressed and oppressed by evil for a long time and that has driven you to suicide. Simply look at the boy next time you see him or sense anything and say out loud "God rebuke you in Jesus name" and you will see how quickly that spirit and any other spirit gets out of there and probably won't come back. If you are going to treat the underlying issues that drove you to attempt suicide you will need to read your Bible and go to a Christian church, renounce all things sinful and give your life the God through Christ Jesus. He loves you and He will make you a brand new person in Jesus and He will also lead you and guide you into the important task that He has most evidentally saved you for. You owe Him your life now and you owe it to yourself to seek Christ with all your heart and He will give you peace and rest.
Kyletheghosthunter (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
seruiously suicide?
Come on this little boy is here to help you.
Like redphx said, suicide is selfish.
You would have hurt all of your friends and family. I'm only twelve, but I have already gone through a suicidal phase before, and attempting suicide isn't to awesome, even if you haven't tried it.
There is no third chance, and this is a terrible thing.
Sucide is no good way out. Even if you lead a terrible life, there is no reason for suicide. I'm sure the killers that killed themselves after felt eternal pain. I have never attempted suicide, but ik I said before: there is NO third chance.
😐
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
I am almost possitive near death experiences can lead to increased sensitivity. I almost drowned when I was 8 years old. The very next day was my birthday. All I remember was floating there, and then I see a hand grab me. The next thing I remember was waking up on the beach in my mothers arms, and a "lifeguard" walking away. He never asked if I was ok or anything. I completely blacked out. Ever since I've seen and heard things that others can't. I hope you are able to make sense of these happenings and am also thankful for your second chance, that I have also been given. God bless and good luck
Trent
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
You need to see a medical doctor-first and foremost. It does not matter that you threw up the pills, there may have been some absorbtion and you need to get that checked on. There could be some long lasting physical affects from this absorbtion.

Second, I know it came seem like suicide is the only way at times (I have been there myself) but it is not. You need ot seek counsel- I am not just talking about a psychologist or something like that. There are many counselors out there that can empathize with exactly what you are feeling and what you are going through. There is also religious or spiritual help.

You may be now having occurances, but I am more concerned about your physical, spiritual and mental health at this point.

Please seek some help.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
God Bless~!
feyan (17 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
well I'm sorry for you & also happy. Life is beautiful, please don't play with it, this is for everyone, before committing suicide thing about the persons who are entangled in your life, how much shame, suffering & sorrow they will feel. Shame not because of society's bad mouth but for not being able to help you.
Main stuff now: it is common rumor that death experience sth let open of parts of your brain & mind that experiences paranormal stuff (you might even become Einstein). Well about the boy, I'm sorry to say but you need to get rid of him. Spirit requires stuff to stay in this physical world of ours, say negative energy or sth else that is not good for us living beings. I don't want to freak you out with saying anything bad but you should/must try sth to pass him on to the next world. Ask him, ask him, ask him, annoy him until he is ready to answer or kill you. Point to be noted: annoying a spiritual being might do you bad. So it better not to try it. Your choice Boss 😐 if I do get any info on how to pass a clam spirit to the next world I will inform, please give me an update on the spirit boy 😐
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
I'm glad to hear that you've been given a second chance. This isn't the first time I have heard about something like this happening. I hugely agree with luckkyme.

There have been many stories of people near death or in situations very similar to that of yourself and becoming more sensitive and suceptable to the environment around them. If we are to assume that spirits are those of whom are not in the physical order of life then we can see it logically possible that coming close enough to the essence of death itself has left you more open to spiritual experience. Just my theory.

I hope you get the answers and counsel you need in this event and others going on in your immediate life. Good luck with this second chance you have been gifted and never give up.
purpleprincess (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
what an experience. That must have been so awful good luck

Princess
😁
God bless
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Well, its most likely that the little boy is maybe a guardian angel of some sort. Or maybe just a friendly vistitor. If he was there already but you couldn't see him until you tried comiting suicide then its most likely he might be an angel. I'm 13, I was just a child last year. I know I would surely follow someone I love around if they tried killing themselves. If the boys not an angel maybe hes just a confused spirit looking for help. Maybe when you threw up the pills he made you. Just maybe. Maybe hes looking for help passing over. Maybe hes not ready to leave his loved ones behinde. I would need help passing over if I died. Try talking to the boy in kind words. Ask him if he needs any assistance or why he is here. Maybe he will tell you or send you a sign. I'm not sure though. For me being a young age I don't understand some of these stories. But anyway just try to find out what the boy wants. And please don't try to comit sucicide again.
-Cait ❀ πŸ˜‰
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Well the little boy I think is one of your guides. He is sad because you did something that in his eyes was wrong. He is there to guide you. He will probably not go away until you are better mentally. The floating and rising is what most people report and they also report being around other spirits. These are usually greeters. Souls that you know and who are close to you. Even if you don't remember knowing them in this life. They are like your afterlife friends and family that you have a connection to. I do think the boy is a spirit guide though and he is going to try to help you.
There is no such thing as hell. Just a lower vibration of the afterlife. I don't believe suicides are punished by others in any way shape or form. Suicides are only punished by yourself. It can be a very selfish act. I think that the reason behind the act of taking your life will be reviewed once you die. You choose your path. For example let's say you die and you take your anger, hate, saddness, and fear with you. YOu have chosen to be this way and thus you will dwell with others who choose this way too. These are the souls who make up the lower vibrations of the afterlife. Normally demons dwell here because they are born of lower vibrations. You wouldn't be stuck there forever if you didn't want to. If you decide that you can change your views and you want to be given an opportunity to try and prove yourself I am certain that you would. If you take your life and you are happy with your decision I highly doubt you will be treated harshly. It is a mistake and we all make them. Everyone faulters at some point. No one judges you but yourself there. Everyone loves you and wants to help you. That is why I think the little boy stayed behind.
You must understand that it is a gift to be here in the physical. Most take it for granted but it is a very desired thing. Once you do get over to the afterlife you will want to come back immediatly. I always think it is a bummer that we can't take our soul memmories with us to each new life. Imagine how much we would know. BUt I guess that would take the fun and adventure out of life. NO matter what you decide to do it is your decision and your spirit guides and soul friends will support you. But they can't help you if you don't want it. I would take this second chance to reflect and determine why you chose such a selfish act. Selfish in so many ways because you are here because you chose to be someone else could have come in your place and have not taken it for granted. Selfish to your physical family here on Earth. And you would be robbing yourself of what you came here to learn. Just some things to think about.
Heaven is not what it is said to be
Hell is not what it is said to be
The saved are not forever happy
And the damned are not forever lost
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I'm glad to hear you survive your ordeal with attempting suicide. Its good that you found the will to live.

I also had a near death experience which I think gave me the ability to see and communicate with ghost/spirit. My NDE happen when I was a kid, so growing up I've seen my fair share of spirits and ghost. I was very afraid since I was a kid. They would sometime bother me, but as I grew older I just stop being scared of the spirits and acknowledge them so they bother me less. If I were you maybe try not to show some fear and maybe talk to the little boy. But don't worry if your afraid to try to communicate right away. Please do read my story if they can help hope you feel better

-chate
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I'm very glad to hear that you are alright, and that you realize suicide is not the answer. I am sorry you had to go through that though. If you want to talk ever, I know you don't know me at all so this is probably weird but I'm happy to listen and give you whatever advice I can. Just know you're not alone.:)

As for the spirits, I don't know if I can give you any real answers but, have you seen A Haunting in Conneticut? Its supposedly based on true events, but this guy had cancer and was seeing spirits experiancing activity and it was mentioned in the movie that because he was kind of inbetween the real world and spirit world and thus more suceptable to the paranormal. That being said, maybe your near death experiance has made you more suceptable? Its just a thought.

Take care and keep us update!
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Hi, sorry to hear about your problems. What ever you do know this that suicide is not an option. Life is hard I'll give you that but you will syop yourself from accoomplishing so much in life, esp. In the future. If you get married, don't you want to see how your kids will look? What joy they will bring? Suicide isbone of the biggest evils out there, never contemplate about it ever again. Talk to a friend or a learned scholar about issues you may be having. Okay, we as humans have veils in front of our aura's which prevent us from seeing otherworldly beings or ghosts, demons what not. When someone has a near death experience that veil is lifted, that is why you see this boy. He is definetely a spirit, fvrom his expression he may seem sad about something or you. Try to offer prayer for yourself, tak to god always. Be god conscious, ask for his forgiveness. Suicide is a big sin in both christianity and islam. It goes against the teachings of faith, life and love. There is only one place reserved for suicides and its not a nice place believe me. Use this second chance wisely, you won't get another.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: