You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Need Help Identifying Dark Black Wolf Looking Sprit

Real Ghost Stories

Need Help Identifying Dark Black Wolf Looking Sprit

 

Last night was REALLY creepy. It started off normal, and I went upstairs. I was going into the bathroom before I went to bed, but then I felt that I needed to shut the door as fast as I could. I was breathing heavily and I don't know why. I was in the bathroom and felt like an idiot because my parents probably heard me slam the door. But at the same time, I felt just relieved to be safe, like everything was ok in the bathroom.

I just opened the door feeling normal, then there was a ton of creaks coming from the ceiling. When I was little I always asked what they were and my parent just ignored me or said it was the house settling in. But it somehow felt different this time, like something was in the attic. The attic is just a tiny crawl space in my house and only accessible trough one small hole in a room. So I rushed into my bedroom, and didn't feel safe. I felt the urge to check my closet and under my bed (this was all late at night) but there was nothing.

After a while I calmed down and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was closely watching me. At this point it was almost 4 am and I was really tired and I just fell asleep. The second I fell asleep I could see everything perfectly, and I could remember it clear as day the next morning. My dream started in the hallway and everything was normal. I started to return to my room in the dream, but then I saw something that frightens me until this very day. It was me laying in the bed, and a dark black wolf looking animal was staring at other Ike in the bed. Then it focused on me and other me disappeared. It was just staring at me, and it was bigger then I thought, maybe even bigger then a Saint Bernard, but had all the features of a wolf, the head the tail, everything. Just bigger. I couldn't remember the face clearly, it might of had a glowing diamond shape on its head, but maybe not. I instantly woke up and panicked in my room. There was nothing, but I still had the feeling that something was watching me and was watching me closely.

I still get the feeling that something is watching me in my room, I tried recording my sleep one night, but I never looked at the footage because on the chance that there was something there, I would never be able to sleep peacefully in that room or probably even anywhere. Please help me identify the wolf looking spirit, I tried doing some research, but didn't know where to start, so I'm hoping you guys know what that thing was.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Edp445, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Edp445 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-30)
Hi jubeele

Yeah, that is basically an exact description of the spirit I saw! Thanks for helping with this. And yes, it didn't make any threatening movement and was just watching. Thanks.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-07-30)
Hi Edp445,

A friend of mine dreamed that a girl he once knew came to see him after she had passed away, accompanied by a huge dark wolf with glowing blue eyes. The spirit wolf was intimidating and he felt it was of great power. When he woke, he still had the sensation of being watched. Being of Cherokee descent and the girl was part-Choctaw, he believed that she had come with one of their Great Spirits to see if he was worthy for the path ahead of him, and that the black wolf was a messenger with a warning, or to tell him a lesson in life was about to be revealed. He went on to join the military and served his country for many years.

I think the main thing was that the wolf did not make any threatening moves. It just watched you. Was is evaluating you, seeing what mettle you were made of? Tracking how you were doing in life?

Whether the wolf spirit was a dream, vision or visitation, perhaps it was giving you a message to:
- Not be afraid of the unknown
- Grab hold of opportunities that come your way
- Be strong and fearless as the wolf, facing up to whatever lies ahead.
Https://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/about-paranormal/wolf-spirit-animal-meaning

As the Bene Gesserit say: "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
― Frank Herbert, Dune
Edp445 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-28)
UPDATE:

Not sure if this means anything, but my parents said that they have seen me sleepwalking before. Apparently when we were at a hotel once in Florida, my dad heard the door opening and caught me sleepwalking out of our room in the hotel. He had to put a chair in front of the hallway so if I try's to walk out I couldn't. The scary thing is how I unlocked the door and opened it though. The night this story happened, my mom caught me sleepwalking down the stairs.
Edp445 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-28)
Hi lady-glow

Yes, this happed during the night from July 26-27. I have had this dream before, about 6-7 times counting this time since I was little, but I never really considered that it may be some sort of spirit. It was the last I time that I had this dream that I did the recording which was around 1-1 1/2 months ago. The last time the attic was checked was a couple months ago. There was nothing in it, but the guy that came put bait for mice just in case. I checked today and there was nothing in the trap.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-07-27)
Huh... I got confused.

Edp445.

Welcome to YGS.

I'm struggling to understand the time frame of your experience. To begin with, you say that "Last night was REALLY creepy"; I'm guessing that all this happened during the night from July 26 to 27, and you wrote and submitted the current narrative some time on July 27 before going to sleep, right?

Then, when did you "tried recording my sleep one night, but I never looked at the footage because on the chance that there was something there".

Do you mean this has been a recurrent dream since you were little?
Have the attic been checked to be sure that no animals like mice or bats have gotten into it?

After the above questions, I agree with Lealeigh's advice.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-07-27)
Hi Edp445 and welcome to YGS,

There are only two things that I can suggest to you:

1. Watch the recording that you made of yourself sleeping. If there was something there, you need to know. It will be worse for you to be unprepared.

2. Try to keep a dream journal. Just the act of writing down what you remember triggers something in your brain. If you have nightmares often, confronting them is the first step in overcoming them.

You are stronger than whatever this is; you can know this from the simple fact that you are only bothered at night, in your sleep, when you are vulnerable. I used a dream journal for many years and it has been a long time since I have had a nightmare.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: