You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.

Real Ghost Stories

The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.

 

Friends the story I am going to tell you took place with me about ten years back.

It was morning and I was going along with my friend. I was just talking with him when suddenly I saw a Christian man going in front of me and wearing a old fashioned frock belonging to the late forty -sixty era. I was observing him when suddenly he turned his head towards me and started smiling in a very evil and strange manner. I was looking at him and suddenly when I turned my back to him and looked behind no one was there. I have not told about this to anyone but still my hair stands on ends when I remember him. He was tall, dusky and of strong built.

Then again I saw him standing in front of my building looking at it. I was secretly watching him and ignored him. But I got frightened to such an extent that my hands and legs started trembling. After that I never saw him again but I still remember his evil face smiling at me in a insulting manner and wickedly. I chose to never ever think about it.

Another strange event happened the same year. I was going by the church in our area suddenly I thought that something evil and bad is following me and it wanted to harm me. I straight away ran madly to my house and closed the door. But I felt it follow me but I kept remembering god and whatever it was it went away after waiting for a long time. Can someone tell me what was it all about in detail. I would be thankful to them very much.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
1 year ago (2022-10-27)
Yes rajine. He suddenly disappeared. I still remember his face.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-10-26)
Hi Amchi1986

I am not sure what that was or could be, were you the only one who saw this person? Maybe if other people saw him you might get answers.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-10-26)
I have had experiences before this too with the supernatural which I have mentioned previously.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-10-26)
No I was watching it from the open window in front of my house. I felt something wrong with the person.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-10-25)
Are you trying to say that the "tall, dusky and of strong built" man was a ghost? If that the case, what makes you think so? Did your friend see the man too?

I don't understand how you knew the man's religion just by looking as his attire. I'm aware that some Christian groups dress in specific ways, like Mennonites and Amish people but, usually, most Christians don't stick to an specific dress code.
Of course, I'm talking about the people I know, it could be different in India.

Still, there's a big difference between clothes from the late 40's to what people wore during the 60's, as seen in the following video:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSkMWVlFUU

Even so, in my opinion, the man could have been a person who, for whatever reason, wasn't dressed in the latest fashion and style.

"his evil face smiling (at me) in a insulting manner and wickedly" could have been consequence of an addiction or mental problems.
It's obvious that your gut feeling told you that you shouldn't trust this man, but this equally applies for the living.

Personally, I'm not sure this was a paranormal encounter.

As for the second part of your story, and making it clear that I'm not an expert on the field, but, in my opinion, it would be important to look, and discard, the possibility of you having a panic attack before jumping to the conclusion that "something evil and bad is following me and it wanted to harm" you.
If this isn't the only time you have had this kind of experience, perhaps it would be a good idea to consult a therapist.

"I felt it follow me but I kept remembering god and whatever it was it went away after waiting for a long time."

How did you know it had left if, after all, it was something invisible and stayed out of the building? Were you "watching" it from a window? Is your apartment/house at ground level?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: