You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Do I Help The Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Do I Help The Spirit?

 

I am a fifteen year old female who moved into a new house a year ago.

I used an Ouija board to communicate with a ghost. Her name is Carol and she died when she was ten years old. She wants me to find her body. I asked her how she died and she said buried alive. I asked her why she was here and she said she wants revenge. I asked how I could help and she said "find my body".

There is a spot in my yard the size of a ten year old that is in between three trees placed into a perfect triangle. I want to help her but I am afraid that I'll find something. I also dabble in a little witchcraft, but I just call myself an earth witch. I just deal with plants not any witchcraft, black magic as some people call it.

Should I help the spirit? I want to because she's going to be stuck here until she gets revenge but I don't want to find a dead body in my backyard. My mom is extremely religious and I don't want to tell her because she will be like "you're lying bla bla bla". I want to help her because no one should ever have to go through that.

I find her presence calming like a friend when I collect plants. I think I should help her but I don't know. I'm afraid that if I do find something my mom will loose the house because it's part of a murder scene. Should I find someone with a scanner to see if something is there? I feel like she's at that spot but I don't know for sure.

The house is a hundred years old and has belonged to several different owners some of them are dead. Should I help the ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lilypopsavage33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

occulting_ (5 stories) (27 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-08-04)
I think you should help her, first get some evidence so maybe attempt to dig up where she says her body is and if you see something there stop and then show your family. I don't think its some spooky demon trying to for some reason posses you, it could be a real spirit asking for help and also if you do look into the houses history or past and can't find anyone called Carol connected to the place it doesn't instantly mean that she's a demon, spirits are always wondering around us in places they have never been or have no record of being when alive. And this is just my own personal opinion which I haven't seen on this website before but ouija boards aren't as dangerous as people try to make them out to be, you cannot talk to a demon or get possessed by the devil (you can however make yourself think you are which for me is backed up by how usually possessions only happen to religious people).

Before the ouija board was called that it was called a Spirit board, a board to communicate with the dead not otherworldly entities like demons. The worst that can happen is you piss off a spirit or a poltergeist so badly it decides to stick around and scare you as much as it can, and if that does happen it doesn't matter what you do with the oujia board you used to talk or contact it with but it's usually an easy thing to deal with.

Also, I've said this before but a lot of spirits do lie either because they think it's fun or it's so they can get something out of the session, that's why you shouldn't always trust them but when it's something that's like this it's just making me think why not look? Sure it'll be scary if there is a body there but you would have helped a spirit.
the_0lympians (10 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-11)
Lilypopsavage33,

Yes. I would definetly (I don't care for grammar that much) help the spirit.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
Heya Lilly,
I agree with Rajine. OBs are not toys, and can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
Thanks for sharing your situation, I thought it was interesting.
Faye👵
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2021-04-21)
Hi Lilypopsavage33

To be honest, I've never used a Ouija board (OB). The spirits seem to find me easily enough, whether I want them to or not. It is my observation that the OB operates as a focusing tool or a channel, like Tarot cards. If someone has no sensitivity to the spirits, or is not open to the possibility, nothing at all would happen. But for the person who has even a mote of sensitivity, then I'd advise caution with such things. Some spirits might not be who they claim to be, or omit certain facts to their story.

At fifteen, this is a period of change and growth, charged with lots of emotional energy. Without meaning to pry or sound preachy, it might be that the friction with your mother could be part of learning to deal with changing family dynamics, and finding your place in the scheme of things. The negative energy created could be attracting something, and the use of the OB could be like opening another doorway for it.

Might I ask how you came about using the OB in the first place? Are you still using it to communicate with "Carol"? What other information did she tell you? Are you sure "Carol" is really a ten-year-old girl? If so, when did she die?

Have you tried looking into the history of the house to verify her identity? You can Google on events in the past for the region, like war or outbreaks of diseases, famine, flood, storms, accidents etc. Or maybe contact a historian from your local library. Anything that could possibly have affected a young girl living in the general area.

Someone I know was once approached by an angry spirit of a young woman, who had been brutally killed, and left to die in a forest. I won't go into too much detail as my friend subsequently found out her identity. Suffice to say that by the time the spirit contacted him, the men responsible were already in jail. But her vengeful spirit wanted them to suffer a lot more. This worried my friend, as he could see auras. The more focused on revenge she became, the darker her soul seemed to him. He spoke to her and prayed over her. It was not without difficulty, but in the end, she agreed to let go of her unhappiness and pain, and was finally able to be at peace.

It might be best to pray for "Carol", that she be free from pain and negative bindings, and be at peace to move on. With your affinity for plants, you might want to spiritually cleanse your house, including the yard, with purifying herbs, like rosemary, sage, thyme or whatever you prefer. I find burning sandalwood or Dragon's Blood incense works for me. And also, a Blessing afterwards for general well-being.

Maybe your mother might be more agreeable to having the place smell pleasant and fresh, as opposed to having the yard dug up. Take care and be safe.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-20)
I told my dad I'll be on his side, even when he isn't. Like when he tried to regift something mom got him for his birthday as a gift to mom for her birthday. I mention this only because the help we may ask/be asked for is not the help we need, or should get.

I would start with Lady Glow's suggestion. See if you can find out if there's a missing girl that matches Carol's description. And there probably is not.

If it turns out to be something, I don't think your family would 'lose the house' but you'd certainly get a lot of attention, welcome and unwelcome. But silver lining: perhaps the hole that would be dug up could be turned into an in-ground swimming pool?

Anything that would be done about digging up the yard would require parent (s) approval. So I would suggest your first action should be trying to get a better relationship with your mom.

This may not be possible, but try.:)
Lilypopsavage33 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-20)
Lady-glow,
She and I don't get along well at all. We constantly fight and scream at eachother
Lilcat21310 (2 stories) (12 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
I say go with your instinct, do the right thing (Btw, my grandmas name is carol, and no she's not dead). I have these dreams and in every dream there's a little girl named Bella, with blonde brown hair and a flowery dress with scratches on her face and she says remember me at the end of every dream and I go with my instinct and remember her, tho I also think she's a spirit that died at a young age
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
Are you sure she's who she claims to be?
Ouija boards are like the internet... Anyone can pretend to be something they are not.

The first thing you should do is research if there is any report of a missing person matching the description of this girl.

Where and what kind of plants do you collect? Any hallucinogenic one?
Is she following around? Does she communicate with you through means other than the Ouija board?

Has she told you what kind of revenge she wants once her remains are discovered?
I hope she won't expect you to hide her skeleton in the closet and help her kill her killer!

Do you get along well with your Mother?
Does she think that you tell the truth or that you lie? If she's so religious and you talk honestly to her, it's possible that she will love to help that poor lost soul.
Lilypopsavage33 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
Hi Rajine,
Thanks for the advice I should've not dabbled with it and now I feel bad but hey, I'm a stupid teenager you live and you learn 😜
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-19)
Hi Lilypopsavage33

I think you should firstly speak to someone who has more years of experience with this sort of situation, ouija boards aren't a very good thing to dabble in if you don't follow the instructions properly or it can result in just about anything coming over, speak to someone you can trust and perhaps get them to come over to your place and see what they pick up from the surroundings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: