You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Living With Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Living With Spirits

 

I am going to keep this as short and as direct as possible, we moved in the house that we are currently living in for 7 years, there is definitely 1-2 spirits living here with us. A couple of years ago early in the morning, I was still in bed, it was around 6:00 a.m., and there was no one else in the house but me. I heard a voice of a man in my room talking, it was not in English, and I believe it was in Italian. He was speaking for about 30 seconds than he stopped. I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was just someone outside the street talking because we live in a corner lot. This was the very first encounter.

During the last couple of years, I encountered some strange things. The sound of a door shut inside my home, strange weird noises like someone is opening a lock and some strange voices on and off every now and then, this happened for about 2 years.

One night in 2009 we had a black out at about 11:00 pm, it was pitch black inside and out. I was lying in bed when I saw 2 orbs fly across my ceiling along with a stripe of lights in my bedroom. I was really really scared. I started praying and the next thing I knew, it was the morning. I am 100% positive that I was not dreaming. I told my husband who works the graveyard. We then asked his pastor to come by to bless the house, after that, a lot of the little incidents had subsided, but every now and then, I still hear things here and there, it was mainly me that heard things and saw orbs, my husband only heard voices.

Until now, we are still living with this friendly spirit or spirits, based on the current economy, we have no other choice but to stay here and hope god is giving us the help and the spirits will not harm us, Amen!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, believein_god, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
No problem BJJ I don't feel you are being rude. I'm simply giving advice that works. And this is what works.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
Um, jesusistheonlyway, not trying to be rude, but the comment guidelines do ask posters to refrain from preaching. Every comment I have read from you is preachy. It would be more in accordance with the guidelines if you worded your comments a little differently, such as "in my experience playing christian music loudly helps," "in my experience, prayer gets rid of ghosts."
Seriously, not trying to be a nuisance, just trying to help you get into the flow of how we are here. ❤
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
Hey believein God, Nice name by the way, I just wanted to say friendly or not you should continue to try to get keep this thing out of your house. I have mentioned on some other stories here as well that you need to pray in each room, ask the Holy Spirit to annoit your home, and use either holy water or oil to annoit your windows and doorways. This will keep your home blessed, although they do try to come back, so continue doing it everytime you see or feel something weird. Playing Christian music (loudly) will also help.:)
believein_god (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
One day at about 5:00 pm, my radio in my kitchen all of a sudden turned on by itself, I was freaked out! So I brought out my camera immediately and took a picture, there were 2 orbs in my kitchen, one on top of my radio and the other one was in the corner. I will post it on this site when I have time.
believein_god (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
Thank you to Miracles51031,Trix, Zilla & KimSouthO.

I found out from one of our neigbor that the previous owner of my house was Italian and that they also had a dog. So that explained the voice that I heard in my room, and I did see & heard a dog in my house but I didn't think anything of it because it just happened too quick & the voice of an animal comes and go. Regarding the streak of lights, believe me, I did a lot of investigation, there was 1-2 times that the light did come from lights from the outside and passing by cars, but I cannot explained how streak of lights appeared in the middle of my bedroom and my house and it was moving across my room in which we had a complete blackout at that time, how about the orbs, they were there as well. By the way, I was the 2nd owner of this house, the previous owner lived in the house for 45 years prior me moving in. More to come in the future...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Do you have any history related to your home or any history related to the land your home is on or around?

God Bless!
Zilla (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Interesting story, I've lived in this house for around 6 years. And I have had maybe a couple of experiences like the ones you described. Many times a lot of these can have normal explanations if you seek it out. Like the lights you speak of can be coming from a car, or a light reflecting off of something into your room. It's hard to see at night and when you see a light, your eyes can have a hard time focusing. Making it look like a streak. You can try this at night with a bright flashlight.

I also had an experience where I was coming downstairs and I saw the back of a persons head and shoulders walk into my kitchen. I thought it was my brother, so I ran into the kitchen but no one was there. That could also of just been because objects are blurred int he corner of your eye.

I've also been woken by someone calling my name right into my ear in my bedroom. But I was very tired and it was like 2-3 AM. So maybe I just imagined it.

I can't explain the voices and conversations you heard but that's pretty interesting. I believe your story but you just got to remember that we have to approach things unbiased.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
Hi believein god, I agree with Miracles51031. I would like to say also that if prayers don't affect them then they are not evil. In my house I will just say out loud if something bothers me that it must leave me in peace or that it must leave the room. My dog is sick and I must feed him by hand. Yesterday he wouldn't sit on his chair and he kept on following something with his eyes and I just said out loud:" leave us alone you're disturbing my dog now"-then everything changed with my dog to normal again. Don't be scared and stand on your rights and let them know that it's your house and you're the boss there. Good luck and take care. Trix ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
believin_god - you know? It sounds to me like your ghosts, spirits, whichever you prefer to call them, have no intention of harming you. You've lived with them this long and there's been no indication that there is anything malevolent there.

If they intended to harm you or deliberately try and terrify you, you'd have already seen signs of it. Signs that would let you know without a doubt that they were trying to scare the crap out of you.

Personally, I think you are sharing your home with some friendlies.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: