You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demon Guardian

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Guardian

 

I have a demon watching over me. I don't know how he came to me or who he is exactly.

He is very strong, strong enough to have saved me to death multiple times. Every time I was close to dying I kept seeing what looked like an angel but not quite. His eyes were solid white and his wings and halo are black. His halo is not a normal one is looks like it has spikes or something in it. He also has horns under the halo and a small flame in between them.

He speaks through me some times but only in the presence of certain objects and people. When he does my entire personality changes and m eyes become lighter. He calls him self a demonic angel and he seems as a nice angel or demon which ever. He says I can trust him and he means no harm to me. I think I can trust him but I have some doubts as if I should. His name is unknown to me. He won't tell me he says it's not the right time to release that information. He says that if I ever come in to danger he will protect me.

I have never seen his face because it's mostly held in shadows. Some of my friends that do Wicca have talked to him through me. Some have cracked by just talking to him while some have just stopped talking to me completely. I feel safe around him but I am scared he will harm somebody any idea what I should do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Frost13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Val - my apologies... I shouldn't post anything when I'm tired and my goofy-ness at its peak!

Although, it's obvious that Alex_Beast's first language is not English, perhaps he is, just like myself, an immigrant still struggling to master this language or, perhaps he is an old member trying to pass for someone he is not. After reading his comment and profile, I couldn't help to remember that troublesome poster from some time ago opening an account claiming to live in Canada and using a photograph of Prince Mutaib's bin Abdullah as his profile picture.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Okay, Val, sorry. But... But...
Sigh.

Moving on! We have more important things to do anyway, right? ❤
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Ok Ladies,
Let's stop the name calling shall we? Both of you are way too good to stoop to that level, it's unnecessary, and against the TOU. Besides, there is an Arizona in Canada.😳 "Arizona is a locality in the Rural Municipality of North Norfolk in south central Manitoba, Canada." Who'd a thunk it? Https://www.google.com/maps/place/Arizona,+MB+R0H+1L0,+Canada/ [at] 49.8275662,-99.0471936,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52e81a7495559673:0x11ae23f09a7b451c!8m2!3d49.827568!4d-99.029684
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Cups - please don't insult the garbage. 😁

Xxxccccccccccvvvb
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Lady-glow, it's this kind of crap that brings the whole community of YGS down. Mods, please remove this user, Alex_beast is garbage. 😠

Also, not sure about the credibility of this story to begin with...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Profile for Alex_Beast Add Alex_Beast to your favorite people
(0 stories) (3 posts) (karma: -1 points)
Real Name:
Alex

Date Registered:
2017-11-25
Country:
Canada
State:
Arizona
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-14)
Alex_Beast - are you for real?!?!?!?

From your profile:
Arizona is NOT a Canadian province! 😁 😁

Go back to take geography lessons.

This comment from Alex_Beast is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

stilinskihale (3 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-02-13)
I know this story is pretty old but, I still want to say something about this.

I'm not going to preach at you like others commenting and force you into a mold of believing just what I believe.

However, from my perspective I really DO advise people to be extremely cautious with ANY demonic entity just because of their reputation for deceiving the trust of people and causing trouble. You can believe whatever you would like about demons and what their intentions are and such and I'll believe mine, but the facts are that a lot of people that have been in situations like you have ended up in not so good circumstances due to trusting said entity too much.

I'm not telling you that you need to suddenly resent the entity but I would most definitely keep my guard up when it comes to this and maybe look into why your past friends were so turned off 😕
GenesiiParson (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-11)
I realize this story is some years old so I'll keep it short...
First off, demons are ALL BAD, evil, liars, deceptive spirits. They are unclean!

Secondly, by having people around who use Wiccan practices on you is very bad news for you. That's called "giving place to the Devil".

In a nutshell there is no such thing as good demons or bad angels. What you need to do is get rid of this "guardian"... Start reading the Holy Bible and start praying out loud. You may piss it off at first but if you do it everyday the demon will eventually leave...
Laohg (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-18)
dear demonic angel,
Tell if you a fallen guardian angel read this
Je suis un ange de la mort
DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Frost13, demons are great deceivers. I know this by experience. I trusted one and it completely terrorized me. It promised to protect me and stick by my side, which it did, but after a few months it would terrorize me everyday, for five whole years. Please be careful with dealing with demons, they are very dangerous. It is best not to open that door, because it can lead to horrible things, including possession.
CaseyKitsune (1 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Frost 13, I can understand how you're feeling up to the demon guardian. But as for him beingg jealous of any man in your life, it reminds me of one particular demon. I'll have to look into it agian because, for the life of me I can't remember the name. However, there is a demon that I came across when I was looking into my Guardian, he had a human mate for 100 years-i think it was- before she passed of old age. It could very well be that this is your guardian or it could be that your guardian is very protective over you as is mine. My guardian and I have sort of mental conection that a few people that I know have experienced with their guardians. I had a friend who came over the one night to investigate the weird happenings at my home and she could feel his presence along with a few spirits'. She said that she felt the need to explain why she was there and who she was. I could feel him become tense and seemingly uncertain about her when we went up to my room. Later that night he spoke, telepathically with me about how she was a good person to keep around as a friend. He's more noticable at night when I'm getting ready to sleep. If I seem unsettled he'll often lay beside me and put his arm around me to comfort me.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
I refuse to read the previous posts before mine simply because I see there are pages before. I can only imagine what the other posters have said. You are too young to know what you are even talking about.
milenko_necromancer (11 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Don't just assume that you shouldn't trust him/her simply because it won't tell you its name. Names are a very, very powerful thing in the world of the paranormal. If it would reveal its name to you, then you could enslave it (and obviously it wouldn't like that). You have yourself quite an ally there, Frost13. Try not to ruin it for yourself my friend.

~Milenko_Necromancer
flyclarinet (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-17)
I find this really interesting. I don't like how a lot of people are like "Oh, its a demon! Get rid of it!" I for one would keep it around. Learn some stuff by it. If you "friends" won't talk to you cause of him, then they arent really "friends" to me.
Celestial (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
do some research it might actually help you remember not all demons are bad, and some angels are not always good. You might find what your looking for in doing the research i've mentioned
~best of luck! 😐
Yoyobro (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-05)
dont make assumptions about him yet until youve got evidance and of what personality he is. Its not wise to keep on asking his name or letting your friends talk to him be careful but don't disrespect him otherwise he might, maybe though he might hurt you so be nice for now but nbe cuatois or how ever you spell it.
kitkatkitty (4 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
This is something that you really shouldn't meddle in. You need to get rid of this thing immediately, whatever it is. Yes, it may want to protect you, yes, it may have saved you from death a few times, but this is because it wants something from you. And if it is an actual demon, then I am positive that whatever it wants cannot be a good thing. I am not a Christian, nor Catholic, although I like to obey the basic guidelines of Paganism. I am a very open minded person, so I am not trying to preach to you. But this will NOT end well. From what I have read previously and the information I have gathered... Demons are malicious, no matter what they exclaim their intentions are. They are selfish, they want what they want and they will go to very articulate lengths to obtain their desires/goals. One thing I know for certain out of all of the stories I have read is that they will most definitely try and gain your trust, by whatever means necessary. They will act as your friend and whisper pretty lies in your ear, it is all a part of their game. It actually kind of irritates me when others say that demons are really not all that bad, that they can be nice and try to repent for their sins, but I honestly do not believe that that is so. They feed off of fear, negative energy and the like. They are dangerous.

I suggest you get rid of this thing as soon as you possibly can. It is not something that you want to get mixed up with and it could very well destroy your life.

Hope this helped! Good luck!
Shira (12 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
There are in fact demon guardians, I know this because I have one myself. He is very protective over me and looks over my family as well. I would suggest asking this spirit his name. If he truly trusts you he will tell it to you.
and I don't at all think that he is trying to decieve you in any way. Most demons are not the evil monsters humans make them out to be... They just have thier own agenda. But this is just my opinion, through my own experiences with demons in general.
~Shira~
YureiGuy101 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
AdventistDany, actually I think some demons turned there backs on Satan and betrayed him to protect the living

Some people say all ghosts are demons who pretend to be the ghosts of once-living people, and many are good as well as bad, though I don't believe this, I believe that ghosts are different than angels or demons
gothic_king13 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
frost 13 I would like to speak to your demon if allow me to please contact me at gothic_king13 at yahoo.com I am interested with encounters such as these it is great to have a demonic gaurdian but their purpose is sometimes hidden with good intentions until the last moment but I still would wish to speak to him and that is all so please contact me
empty_elegy (3 stories) (25 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-22)
I know exactly how you feel. Mine was with me since I was 10, he only spoke to me once when he first met me, all he said was "Yees". I am 21 soon.
He is getting stronger for some reason, and he gets insanely jealous when I am with a man who treats me well. I would draw pictures of the same image, a man with white iris and where the eyes should be white on us, are instead black; he has black hair and black feather wings. I am not sure if that is what he really looks like, but for some reason your description of yours sounds like what mine may be. He never revealed his name to me, I always make him covering his face in pictures.
I think you have a similar situation to me, mine I am already gaining control; as it gets closer to my birthday, I am becoming more drained by him, to the point where I am exhausted no matter how much sleep I get. I am wearing a tourmaline necklace to try and protect myself from him, on top of the Buddha necklace I had worn for so long that warded him off from harming me. When he got stronger, I found out from going to this Pagan/ Wiccan store that tourmaline is one of the strongest stones for protection. Hopefully this works. Ironically the lady thought she was all out, but I went over and pointed to what I was sure was it, she said she had no idea it was there, and we both agreed it was probably meant to be mine?
I suggest protecting yourself before something happens. Before I got the tourmaline, I felt like I was being choked in my own car on the way home from the house of this guy I'm dating after having some intimate moments. I don't know much about demons, other than the fact that not all are bad; my rule of thumb with any person is that the greatest evil knows how to disguise themselves as good. The feeling he gives me when he is present is absolute terror... I am pretty sure demons usually are linked to us because they need us for something. They are "protective" because they need us. I would like to speak to you more about this.
ReliquiasVeritae (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-10)
Nice story. Have you found out any information since you wrote this?
AdventistDany (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Hi, your case is very interesting. Demons, DO NOT protect, they are deciptful andcan take the form of an angel, but they are masters of deception. Christian or not, the next time you see him, tell him " let's pray together to the lord" if he denies he is a demon not an angel.
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
Javalin, you seem to like me and what I believe. Answer a couple of simple questions for me. Where/what is your hope for the future and your eternal soul? In what/who do you place your trust, your faith? What is it that you post here that has ever proven to be helpful to anyone?
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
His interest in you is what I'm curious about. Are you into Satanic Worship by chance? I once heard of a boy in highschool who was getting into satanic conjurings which involved sitting around Pentagrams with his friends chanting incantations. One of the girls told me that during a ceremony she witnessed something frightening appear with the boy. A pair of large "Demonic hands" could be seen protectively holding onto the boy's shoulders. To those who witnesses this, it was perceived as a demon from Hell who was devoted to serving as a Bodyguard to the Boy. The Boy was believed by his friends to be extremely powerful in their practices. 😐
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
Jitow,
You blaming your sense of urgency to bring others to Christ, in my opinion, is the same as others blaming Satan for their own misdeeds. Both sides have a compulsory need to do what you each are doing yet neither of you will give in and admit that the compulsion is yours alone. God doesn't make you do anything, just like the devil doesn't make the others do their misdeeds. It all comes down to free will and you know it. You just ignore the rules and barrel on in. You get your word in and feel empowered by that, so you add a little more, so far so good. But you haven't yet learned the art of brevity, and your comments get longer with each successive post, and you become more strident. By this time your posts have become sermons, and your credibility is shot. It's a pattern, and it never ends well, does it? You've read every story ever posted on this site? That's your compulsiveness working there. You couldn't stop once you got started, and that's what brings you back today. Reading all the stories, you still can't stop because then you will have broken your pact with yourself to read them ALL. If you don't do it then you will have failed.
Your not fooling anyone but yourself Jitow. It's a compulsion you have that makes you feel you must bring others to Jesus or you will fail. You need to stop blaming this on God. He gave you free will, but you decided it was your mission, no one did it for you.
So all the niceties end up falling by the wayside and you undo any good you brought to the table when you first walked in. All because you let your compulsion get the better of you and you didn't know when to stop.
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
Hey Jav, I surrendered my will to Christ 39 years ago and I was 8 years old and blamed myself for my parents divorce. I surrendered it all to Him, accepted His gift of salvation and have been in a close, loving, daily relationship with Christ ever since and He has never broken a promise. I am cool as a cucumber, the urgency that you may pick up on is not an urgency of a personal nature. My urgency is for all those who do not know Jesus Christ. I have blessed assurance in my future and eternity. God has not given me a goal or number of people that I need to "convert". When Christ sent His Holy Spirit to live in me, I did exactly what God's word says and I surrender my will to His will. So this urgency comes from Him not me. God told us all that He wished that no person parish but He will not interfere with our free will, and if someone rejects Him, they choose Hell. He has never sent anyone there, it is by choice if anyone goes to hell. Now if you want to here what Jitow believes and all the proof I have ever seen points directly to the facts that human spirits are very rare, and only appear maybe during the first few days following death. True spiritual beings are God's spirits, the Holy Spirit and Holy angels, Heavenly Host, then you have evil spirits that include satan, fallen angels, and other evil unhuman spirits like demons or whatever. These are all inhuman spirits. In other words, if you think you are talking to a lost relative, your guardian, some ascended master, angel, whatever-bottom line it is evil. If you seek or call out to anything spirituall besides God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit specifically- you are setting yourself up for major deception.
Klassik1 (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
I have read a lot of stories on her before making an account, and the reason I did is because this is one story that I can relate to, I actually have a Demonic Guardian with me, I was possessed when I was around 7 years old I am 25 now, and its a little girl she does not come inside of my body all the time but she actually stays beside me everywhere I go, and protects me I know when she does take over though because I black out before and its only when someone try to mess with a family member in a bad way or try to manipulate my thoughts, she is very strict on how people talk to me, my life just like anyone else that goes through things like this is very hard to explain, I know 4 times now counting I am supposed to be dead and she have saved me every time, just enjoy life for what it is because we all got to die one day and we don't have judgement on where we go after! Keep your head up!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: