You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Deciding Whether Or Not It's Real

Real Ghost Stories

Deciding Whether Or Not It's Real

 

one day I was at home alone and my mom and dad where at a friends house and I was only 10 or 11 years old, I was sitting at my computer in the living room, I was on YouTube listening to Paramore, next thing I know I hear loud food steps coming from the kitchen, so I pause the video and shrug it off. So I start to listen to the video again... 5 minutes later I hear the footsteps again so I take off my head phones check the doors, look out the windows and go in the kitchen. I see nothing.

So as I'm walking through the house checking every room and window I see nothing again. I check the ice maker and it was off. So I grabbed a big sharp knife and took it with me in the living room.

(I would know if somebody was here, I had 3 dogs at that time and they would bark if somebody was here. Now I have 4.) So I go back to the computer listening to my music and I hear the footsteps again and they sound like they where wearing worker boots. So I get up go back into the kitchen, as I'm walking back to the living room I see foot prints and they were not my feet. (Called my mom and she said it was the ice maker and I told her it was off and she would be home soon.)

Couple of months later I was laying in bed, it was around 12:30 am

And everyone is asleep. All I can remember is that they where saying "get out now and never come back" I slept under my cover's all night long until I fell asleep and only a couple of people know about this.

Now I am 13 years old and for months now I can see shadows and things moving and I feel cold a lot and my mom can be hot as heck... I feel like I'm being watched. HELP ME PLEASE!? I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. I smell and feel things when nothing is around? Can you explain this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cloey2919, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Well, I was going to come back and offer the advice I had unfortunately forgotten to give about your immediate problem, but I see zzgranny has quicker reflexes than I do. 😊 Go with her advice hon, she'll never steer you wrong! ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Cloey: I don't see anything in your post that points to "demonic"...You're probably sensative to the spirit world... And it can be scarey, if YOU let it...

I'd like to point out that your dogs would DEFINATELY react either frightened, or overly aggressive, if this entity were even just an angry or malevolent spirit... Watch their reactions to get an idea of what you're dealing with, before jumping on the "DEMON" bandwagon...

There are people, because of their religious back-grounds, who believe that every earthbound spirit is a demon... Most on this site do not...

The next time you sense something, or feel you're being watched tell "it", out loud, that it's not allowed to invade your space, and to leave... Do it politely, and with conviction...

Please keep us posted... 😊 ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Excuse me Cloey, I have something to say to those who posted before me.
You knew you were dealing with a 13 year old and yet you went staight for the demonic? If you don't see the wrong in that then I feel sorry for you. Use some compassion would you? I've made plenty of mistakes on this site, and hopefully I've learned from them, but going headfirst into the demonic is up there guys, so if you're really here to help and not sow an agenda, I beg of you to take a moment before commenting when dealing with the younger ones that visit here. No need to send them screaming into the night. Who knows where they'll turn for their next advice, and what road they will find themselves wandering. Thank you. 😐
Ghostified (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Im only 11! Anyway, chloe I think that it is a evil spirit and I believe that you may be a psychic I believe I might actually be one too... So how would I know if I am?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Cloey, first of all I want you to know that I believe you. Second, all this stuff about demons and the like? YIKES GUYS! She's 13 years old!
Cloey, because you are 13 you are coming to a crossroads in your natural psychic abilities. Everybody has them, not everybody uses them or pays attention to them. Hence, the comments preceding mine (rolling my eyes). At your age these abilities will become more evident and more "pushy" so to speak, and you will see or feel things others don't or won't. What you might want to do is to get a handle on this new 'awakening'. My suggestion is for you to go to our sister site and read some of the articles, maybe even take some of the tests there that can give you an idea on just how psychic you really are. On the top part of this page you'll see a link that's titled "Psychics and Mediums", click on that link and from that page on it's just like this site, only geared specially toward psychic abilities. There are stories and comment sections just like the ones here. I hope this helps. Just remember one thing, don't let yourself be talked into believing that everything is demonic just because it's paranormal, that's not how it works. And shame on those who troll these sites spouting that warning at every turn, they're not plating fair, just pushing an agenda! ❤
lilmizseany (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Wow. I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if this isn't much help. If you feel depressed alot, or unhappy, if this being is a demon (and it sounds like it is) then it will feed of that, and your energy. Try and show no fear, and just think and feel happy all the time your in the house. If your religious then praying should help (doesn't matter if you aren't).

Hope this was a little bit of help!
GeminiGoat (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Cloey2919, I don't know why you are being haunted by this spirit but it sounds demonic. If it is getting worse as time gose by that means it is an intelligent being that knows what it's doing and it's evil. Seeing shadows, objects move, feeling cold for no explanation and the feeling of being watched are not good signs. It is trying to wear you down and isolate you from others and life itself. If you are the only in that house that has anything happening to them, then it is targeting you because you are a kid and more vulnerable. You say that you hear voices at night having a conversation, that is a good sign that the haunting is just at the house and will leave you alone as long as you're not at the house. Something bad probably happened at that place in the past and a lot of times spirits will dwell where people have died and curse the place and cause unrest and torment to certain people if not all. Stay strong and safe and try to keep a sane mind until you are out of that place. Look to God and good people for strengh.
butterfly_wings (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
Well for starters have you ever played with quija bords or anything like that? How long have you lived in this house? Has there been any work done on the house around the time this started happening? What I do that helps a lot when I start to feel something come around is pray for protection and demand what ever it is to leave and tell it that it isn't welcome. It can def be scary but if it is something remember that it will thrive on your fear. So stay calm and pray!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: