You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Experiences With The Supernatural

Real Ghost Stories

My Experiences With The Supernatural

 

My name is Stephanie and I have had a few ghostly encounters.

The first ghost I saw was back in 2006. My best friend and I were playing Ouija board and this spirit brought us all the way to the cemetery. Once we got to the cemetery I saw a little girl in a white dress and a blue hood. She was crying and I looked at my best friend and I said look there's a little girl crying on the church steps, and my buddy is looking at me like I think you're seeing things. When I looked back at the stairs she was gone! That night my buddy saw the crying girl in his kitchen and that's when he believed me.

The second time I crossed a ghost was back in 2009. I felt like someone was watching me when I was sleeping. A few days passed and I told my boyfriend's mom she has a ghost in the house. She asked me if it was the cat ghosts and I said no this ghost is a man! And after that conversation things started to get weird. My buddy just lost 2 friends and was really depressed. So my boyfriend's mom decided to have a small get together. During that get together one of my friends was in the rocking chair and the ghost decided to sit on him. My friend couldn't speak nor get up my boyfriend literally had to pull him up. That night the ghost was lying in between my boyfriend and I and I thought it was my boyfriend breathing loudly like that but it wasn't him. I was so scared to move! The next night as I was making my way downstairs to my room I stopped at the end of the bottom of the stairs and I could hear the ghost laughing. That scared the crap out of me! To this day we still don't know where he came from or what he wants.

The last time I encountered a ghost was a few nights ago. I was fast asleep in my bed and I was dreaming away until I felt something or someone choking me. I tried to scream but nothing was coming out. All I saw was a white figure with a beard chocking me. My boyfriend was in the other room playing his game and he couldn't hear me try to yell for him to help me. I still don't know if I was dreaming this or if it was real but I would.

Love to know what this ghost wants and why ghosts like to pick me to see them.

Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Stephanie061490, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-23)
I don't know about this. I could go through the usual speech and tell you not to use a ouija board. We all know that by now. Your story just leaves me with so many questions. So you saw a ghost at the church and you were the only one who saw it. Okay, I'm still on board here. Later you say that your friend saw the ghost in his kitchen. What? I've heard of ghosts following people home when they feel disrespected or something along those lines, but I've never heard of a ghost traveling to someone's house and appearing once for the sake of proving she exists. I'm sorry, but I really don't buy that. Once again, it could be over active imaginations. The human brain is very open to suggestion, are you sure you both weren't just scared and paranoid? In your next paragraph, how do you know all of this information about your boyfriend's ghost? Are you a sensitive? That would make sense then, I suppose. How do you know it wasn't your boyfriend breathing loudly? Regarding the laughing, I think you were just freaked out again. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You may have experienced sleep paralysis once; but if it just happened one time, you could probably just say it was one of those freak events that happened to you. You may have paranormal activity around you, but I wouldn't saw it was an outright ghost.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
There are a few things that jump out here.
1) This all began with a ouija board, Duh! (Don't even get me started!)
2) Why would you just blurt out to your boyfriends mom that there was a ghost in her house? A male ghost for that matter? All you said in your story was that you felt like someone was watching you.
3) The fact that your 'buddy' lost two close friends, though sad, doesn't automatically flag those losses as the result of paranormal activity.
Look, all I'm trying to say here is not every unexplained instance seems paranormal here. By jumbling everything up into a big pile like it is, you've made a lot of this uncredible in my eyes. There may be an actual experience hidden in all this, but I'm having a hard time finding it. It shouldn't be hard to see if it's really there. My advice? Less is more. I'm sorry, that's just how I see it.
Stephanie061490 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
I just wish I could understand what these ghosts want from me. Plus I have a little one in the house he's almost 6 month's old and I'm scared the ghost will hurt him! I don't know what to do.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
I recall another story on here that involved someone feeling like they were being choked. Obviously whatever it is doing that is VERY hostile. Your personal shielding is your best bet.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
human ghosts in my opinion are more prone to hurting people than non human entities. Humans usually carry their nasty anger with them when they die. This ghost could have discovered you and decided to follow you around. It is very hard to contemplate what a ghost is thinking and why they are doing what they do. It is essentially trying to read the mind of a living being. We can only guess.
You need to protect yourself from this thing. You can try smudging the house with sage.
Vipera09 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
It could show itself to you because your more open to it than anyone else there. It could be easier. I have the same thing happening to me. Only no one believes me and laughs. You could also be sensitive to entities. But if it's attacking you it might be something worse than a normal house ghost. If it enjoys hurting you it could be demonic or non human.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: