You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Three Seperate Incidents

Real Ghost Stories

Three Seperate Incidents

 

Three strange separate incidents have happened to me. They are very confusing.

1. I don't really remember this very well but, a few years ago when I was around the age of 9 or 10, something strange happened. I remember being in my mom's bedroom that night, which had a large bathroom and separate closet attached. So at around, I'm guessing, 2 am I woke up and I remember seeing that the bathroom door was open a bit --the bathroom door was always closed at night-- and a dim bathroom light was on --the light is never left on-- and this long, creepy dark finger was motioning for me to come to it. You know that motion you do with one finger when you're asking someone to come over to where you are? That's what it was doing. Attached to the hand was a black figure peeking around the door. I didn't really pay any attention to it because I was scared out of my mind and I started crying. I know this wasn't my mom in the bathroom because I remember looking around and she being right beside me sleeping. I have no idea what this was... Perhaps a demon? But, after that it never happened again.

2. When my little brother was in grade 1 and I was in grade 5, his teacher read the class a little poem/story. Here it is:

The Dark House

In a dark, dark wood, there was a dark, dark house,

And in that dark, dark house, there was a dark, dark room,

And in that dark, dark room, there was a dark, dark cupboard,

And in that dark, dark cupboard, there was a dark, dark shelf,

And in that dark, dark shelf, there was a dark, dark box,

And in that dark, dark box, there was a GHOST!

He came home that day and told it to me and my mom. Now, it didn't scare me that the time but that night I had the scariest dream ever. Here is the part that includes the "ghost:"

Me and this other person were in this huge old house in the middle of nowhere and after getting scared, went out the front door. It looked onto this dusty flat ground with a railroad track going through it and there was either one man and one boy or one man and two boys standing with their backs facing us. They then turned around slowly and their skin was pale but their faces were covered with what looked like soot. They had on these black hats, kind of like gold hats but flatter. These people were expressionless and scary.

Thus the "dark, dark" ghosts I guess. After that I had this dream around 8 or 9 more times. I haven't had it in a while though. After that dream, I realized that the creepy person gesturing to me from the bathroom, might have been one of those people in the dream above.

3. About 2 years ago me and my family were in the small town called Choice land, Saskatchewan for a wedding anniversary and we decided to attend mass at a tiny old church there. Before it started we were sitting at the front and I looked back at a statue of Mary near the entrance and saw something kind of walk in front of it, I looked again and it was a little boy. He was very short and kind of pudgy he had on those old fashioned overalls and the same black hat as the ghosts in my dream, the story above. I had to sit in that church for the rest of the hour and it was rather frightening. Then, a few summers ago I was touring Saskatchewan, Canada with my family. We stopped at this Catholic Church in Gravel Bourg or another small town like it. It was empty and kind of eerie at the time but behind the altar was a wall that curved like a tri-fold. It was very high and behind that wall were a bunch of rooms. I had a dream a while after that and I was by myself looking into one of those rooms. It was pitch dark and suddenly I see the same little boy as I saw in the church in Choice land walking toward me slowly. That is all I remember of that dream.

Sorry it was so long, but I have no idea what to make of these experiences, they all have to do with black figures and those kind-of-like-golf-hats hats. The scariest one was the finger beckoning me. Both of my stories have dreams and real ghosts or demons together. Does anybody see something that I don't see? Maybe a way these stories connect?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, della97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bhavyapattz (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
No doubt teacher is crazy. I think that all your experience are connected in a way they were traying to tell you something.find. Did anyone may small child or man you saw was your family friends or relatives that you don't know about it ask your mom indirectly. Its good that you are not having any more bad experience but I am agree with you maybe it is taking break. Be cautions. Tell if it got more. I will pray for you dear.
Thanks for sharing.B-)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
della, if these entities have attached themselves to you it's likely because you have recognized and seen them. Imagine wandering a world where no one seems to notice you exist, for years and years...you've tried everything you possibly could and you can't reach anyone. Then all of a sudden someone comes along who SEES you and acknowledges your presence. This person now becomes your pillar, because they are the only connection you have to the world around you.

Of course, that also means that YOU are the only one that they've come across who can tell them that they need to move on, too.

It could be an item that you possess or something you just picked up along the way as a child...there's no "rules" for spirits to attach themselves to people, so it's hard to say how it happened, but it sounds like the most reasonable explanation.
Ghostified (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
this is freaky... So have you had any other expieriences? I wonder if any would relate to mine? I hope they go away!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
Apart from the first incident, all of these were dreams, right? I'm not saying they don't have meaning, I'm sure they must, but they ARE dreams. It could even be that the first incident may also have been a dream. Hopefully, that's all your dealing with here. I just don't see any other explanations to what you've experienced. Sorry. 😕
della97 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
Thanks for your comments everyone!

Taz890: I agree, it was pretty crazy. I think she read this poem out of a book often! But I recall that one particular boy was scared of this book so he had to stand at the back of the room and the teacher changed it to instead of a GHOST to like an APPLE or something. That's interesting that there is another version that she could have read instead.

Moosikman: Wow! That's scary! That is like the exact same thing that happened to me! The long, creepy finger was like wanting me to come. It was a dark figure too, I couldn't make out any detail. It just had the faint human shape. I was also very, very scared. Lots of people just laugh and say it was a dream, but I know I was FULLY awake.

Golden_swastika: I'm not quite sure that something is STILL after me because nothing strange that I have noticed has happened recently but it does seem like something was after me or is still but is taking a break. Also, it wasn't wise at all, especially to little kids in grade 1!

Lunaglory: Good thinking! I never, ever thought of that... And I don't know what to research because this little boy is in more than one spot! If something does return I will try to help it. Then AFTER that I will ask it to go away because it is realllly kind of scary.

DeviousAngel: Thanks! That's a good point, but is there a reason why they have attached themselves to me? These strange things started happening when I was about 9, and kept going for a few years but recently I haven't noticed anything.

Thanks for your help!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
quick comment that teacher was crazy to tell that poem to young kids I recall the same one but the ending was different in the box was a dark dark picture in the dark dark picture there was a dark dark wood... And so it starts to go round and round.
Why the teacher changed it is beyond me it is ment to be a fun poem not scary something for the kids to laugh at
Moosikman (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Hi, wow your 1st story really sent chills down my spine, because it's virtually identical to what happened to me when I was about 14. I was laying in bed one night, completely awake. Everything was dark, and I was laying facing the open bedroom door, when a kind of door opened in the wall across the hallway. It was like when you open a door into a room with the light on, but really bright. A small (Maybe 5ft) dark figure slowly walked out, and with a very long index finger, motioned for me to go with it... Needless to say I was very scared and so hid under the covers until morning. I often wonder what would have happened if I would have gone with it. Everyone laughs when I tell them this story, and I've looked over the internet, but no one seems to have had anything similar. Can you remember any more details?
golden_swastika (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
That was creepy, may be somothing is after you.
I think your brother's teacher shouldn't have read the kids ghost related stuff, that wasn't wise.

Anyway I think you have to be cautious...
Good luck
lunaglory (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
wow, my experiences are definetly not a creepy as those. All I can think of that you might not have thought of was that since you saw the man and one or two little boys that It was probably just one and that it was the ghost that you saw at the church. I wish I could see the same things as you can but I do think that you should try and communicate and help this or these ghosts. I will try and do some research and see if there was any explosion or train wreck recently or some way that this ghost might have been killed. Hope you can help them 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
It's very possible that these entities have somehow attached themselves to you. You can either choose to ignore them or attempt to communicate and ask them what they want or tell them to go away. The fact that you have seen them multiple places suggests that they are not attached to any one place, but YOU specifically.

I wish you the best of luck, and please let us know if things progress.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: