You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Terrifying Nights

Real Ghost Stories

Terrifying Nights

 

When I was 15, (now 18) I was going through a lot of problems with my family. We were constantly fighting all the time and so were my parents that to the point our anger flowed throughout the house.

One night I woke up with the hairs on my back standing up. I was so nervous I didn't know why. So I asked my older brother to sleep with me (he is autistic granted he is very smart). I fell asleep then. When I woke up I was standing next to my window. I was wondering how I did that while still asleep. I looked at my bro who also woke up and looked at me. He started screaming. I freaked out trying to figure out why he screamed when I turned and saw a tall black human like figure staring at me with demonic red eyes! I freaked the heck out my bro and me went running into the hallway screaming. The lights flipped on and my parents came charging trying to find out what's going on. We told them and my dad checked my room. Nothing was there. Me and my bro did not sleep all night.

In the morning I heard my mom gasp and yelled for me to come down stairs. I went to see what was going on and I saw our back door open. She asked me if I did it but I was with my bro all night. We saw footprints leading out but not coming in. I got terrified then and so did my parents.

One night my parents started experiencing stuff. My mom woke up in the middle of the night to see an ominous looking black cloud hovering above her. She hot so scared she slept with the covers over her all night. After a while my parents and I started getting along again and nothing has happened since.

Whatever that was seemed to feed off of anger and sadness that was washed over my house. But as long as we stay happy here I pray that whatever it was will never return again. God please keep us safe.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mizary800, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

GypsysHeart (9 stories) (39 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
Sometimes negitive emotions are felt so long and so strongly that they can form into negitive entities. These negitive entities can be hard to get rid of. Personally I would burn sage or cedar insence or smudge the house. Those are both very protective herbs. Anyway I hope this works out for you. I know how scary that can be.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
I would have been terrified. I am so sorry that happened. Some spirits (or demons) are attracted to a family with a lot of stress or anger. I'm glad your family is now a happy one.:) Hope all is well.
Mizary800 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Well I know I wasn't asleep for that one cause my parents were asking me about that the next day. I'm just glad it's not around no more
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Mizary, I also agree with you and the fact that large amounts of negativity in a home can bring about negative entities. I am very happy that you all found happiness with each other and that it went away. I can only imagine how terrified you and your brother must have been to see that. Keep praying and I hope this thing stays away for good. Thanks for sharing your story and take care. 😊 ❤
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Yes some things do get attracted to the bad energy. If the energy begins to become happy again the entities may get bored and leave. Hopefully this was a one time occurance for your family.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Mizary, I think you are right about the figure feeding off of negativity. I wonder also if whatever it was, was manufactured by the anger in the house. I believe we have the ability to create thoughtforms that take on a life and energy of their own. Fact that he never came in but simply went out... This is a good reason to be uplifting with our thoughts. Fortunately, negative thoughtforms have no (inner) power of their own. Unless they find another negative energy source to sustain them, they eventually just disappate, like stormclouds.
juju92 (2 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
that's an interesting story. I'm happy for you and your family that's great but a black figuer with red eyes isn't normal. Are you sure you wheren't a sleep... Cause angles come in a weird way into dreams to fix up thing sometimes... You might have been asleep... Or at least half asleep

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: