You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Some Of What Has Happened To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Some Of What Has Happened To Me

 

When I was 14 years old I use to see figures gliding up and down my hallway and then standing at my bedroom door. In that same house I was lying in bed, just about asleep and all off a sudden I got pinned and started getting chocked by these huge hands, I could not move any part of my body besides my arms and hands so I tried grabbing them off but I could not touch them with my hands. I was also speechless. Then In that same house and also a new house we moved to I use to get elevated to the ceiling and then thrown to the other side of my room, sometimes passing out and waking up with bruises and concussion. This happened over about 5-6 times in 2 different houses.

I am now 20 years old and live in my own house with my daughter, I use to hear footsteps and scratching in my hallway and bathroom and have woken up to a little girl around 7 years old hunched over and watching me sleep, then when I got back to sleep I dreamt of her. I believe that she was trying to ask me for her help through that kind of interaction.

Last night my smoke alarm went off in my attic on 2 different occasions (the second about an hour after the first) I have a feeling that some kind of evil spirit/demon has been following me and waiting for a weak moment in my life so it can make me miserable.

Also when I first got my licence I use to see spirits standing on the side of the road all lined up looking to see who could see them and they would try to interact with me. One time one ran out in front of my car and I had to shake my head and tell myself I don't believe in it to get rid of it, (this does not happen anymore)

I would like to your opinions of this.

Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, -Jessica-, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

-Jessica- (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-06)
Thankyou all.
Elephante81- My mother believed me, as she grew up seeing and experiencing this kind of activity herself and in a way I did want to tape it but I could never bring myself to doing it because I would try and block it out, I didn't really want to remember these kind of attacks. And I kind of thought that if the spirit knew I was taping it, it knew that I wanted some kind of act in what it was doing therefor it would attack more often. That I didn't want.

Taz890- I also believe that I have some kind of gift as well, (or had) because I have blocked it out so many times it definatly has weakened.

DARKNESS- No I do not get thrown about in my room anymore, This happened when I was 14-15 years of age- My mother told me that if I tell them to go away 3 times in a row that they would leave me alone and since I have, I have not been thrown off my bed.
Since I have lived here I have also told them "leave me alone, leave us alone" I have told them I am no harm to them, that we can live in the same house. Sometimes I can feel them around me, feel like they are trying to scare me but as soon as I tell them to stop or to get out, that feeling goes away. I know that they can do much harm when they sense fear, I think I am much smarter then them.

Javelina- I believe I have answered your questions in what I have written above.

And again thankyou all for your thoughts.

😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
Jessica,
DARKNESS and taz890 both have the right idea. You must get this under control and out the door with anything bad that's attached itself to you.
Because you can see them, and they know you can, you have become like a lighthouse in a storm to the spirit world. This can be a gift or a curse, that all depends on you. Right now you need to get to a point where you'll know the difference between the the ones who need help and the ones who are there to do harm.
When you live in constant fear of anything paranormal then even a benign spirit will seem evil to you. On the other hand a spirit may seem benign at first just to get you to let it in, only to find out it really wasn't such a nice spirit after all. I'm sorry, I realize this sounds confusing, and by no means do I consider myself an expert, but this is a delicate balancing act.
To begin with, the smoke alarm going off repeatedly could be a signal that your batteries are getting low and need to be changed. Just a suggestion.
Next, these violent attacks you experienced, when did they stop? Do have any idea or even an educated guess as to why they stopped? What were your parents reactions to these attacks? And did they believe your account of what had occured? If so, was there ever anything done about it besides just moving to another house?
I realize these are a lot of questions but it's important to know what you're dealing with before spouting out any remedies. Some of those remedies could make things worse.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
-Jessica- You are spiritually open minded thus having the ability to see and sense these spirits, what concerns me is what has happened earlier to you. Being thrown about in your room is not good at all, is this still happening?
You need to take control of your home for your daughter and your own safety do not things escalate to how they were before. You could try to talk this spirit out aloud, or there are rituals, cleansings, and a lot of other ways to help clear your home of negativite spirits. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
from what you have written I would have to say you have "a gift" being able to see spirits standing by the road but stopping it buy telling yourself you don't believe in it could dampen your "gift".
Personaly I think these spirits know you can see them or used to anyway and that's why you have so much activity around you but as for the evil feeling that needs dealing with you say you have a daughter sorry to sound scary but what would you do if this happened to her.
Get help. Get it fast. Get this thing out of your home. Pleas keep up to date with this and sorry again for sounding scary
Elephante81 (2 stories) (59 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
5-6 times you got thrown and woke up with concussion/bruises? What did your parents think of this? You never tried videotaping yourself or anything like that?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: