You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Succubus Or... What?

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus Or... What?

 

Alright here it goes, I'm a 17 year old guy and I'm wondering whether or not I have a Succubus on my hands or not. It all started about a month ago. I'm being me laying in bed thinking about random things before I fall asleep when I start to feel this "electric buzz" if you will on my legs. It then started moving up to my pelvic area and I could feel the buzz on my... Well you know. It slowly progressed and felt as if there were hands down there and there was someone by my ear. I could also feel a presence and it felt as if someone was laying on my chest.

Now I'm 17, so anything that feels good down there is okay with me. In other words I didn't feel threatened or anything of the sort, it was more of an aroused type of feeling. It eventually progressed to me getting an erection and the buzzing pressure etc was still there for about a minute and then it just stopped (I have to say I was slightly disappointed).

Anyways the next day I thought about all this and wondered if I was going crazy or not. I believe in ghosts and what not after being in a real haunted house. Anyways I half wondered if I was going crazy and I decided to look things up about "sexual ghosts" and stumbled across this website, read some stories that sounded like mine but that still isn't enough.

Now, I have tried to communicate with my succubus. I say this because I asked and I am fairly sure I got a yes back. And I believe her name is Isabella. Other than that she hasn't really communicated with me and I have had no sexual dreams, I am a very lucid dreamer I remember all my dreams and I also have dealt with sleep paralysis all my life. That being said I have had no dreams with miss Isabella and I'm not sure why or if I'm just going crazy. (Btw she is touching me right now.)

Any advice would be nice I'd like to communicate with her somehow and see her. I think this whole Succubus thing is interesting and intriguing. That being said, yes, I know this is not something to be played with so don't tell me, please I know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cam-0, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

thetil696 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-07)
Aw, that sucks, but I hope you got through it alright... I noticed that you posted that 3 weeks ago so has the ghost been back in that time?
Cam-0 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
Tbh, I haven't really had that happen lately I've been quite busy, and I take my statement back about not being stressed atm. Lol My friend got into a pretty rough wreck and my dog just got put down today. And I had a few tests I had to study for and have to study for tomorrow too.
thetil696 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
Sounds a bit weird that you are enjoying her company so much lol, but also sounds like she means no harm to you, I would just be careful 😕
Cam-0 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-16)
After just reading your comment, that is true there isn't so much of an overwhelming intensity of sensation all time as there is I have that feeling something is looming over me and of course I can feel the touch.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
Cam-O, Just one other thing you could try, ask her to turn the light switch on in what ever room your in?... If she does have real energy it should at least be to the level of a normal spirit, this also should be an easy task for her if she is trying to enter your life and make herself know and if she can't consider the Sleep paralysis theory even though your not asleep or in between, the mind can still transcend these types of accounts whilst awake? And if she can turn the light on, come back here and let me know, then you be dealing with something else... Usually with a real Succubus there is an overwhelming sensation of intensity, something that is not described in your story... And good for you for not smoking pot... It can for some, create a whole lot of health and mental health issues.

Regards Daz
Cam-0 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
Thank you everyone for your comments!

Hoochler - what I mean by I remember most of my dreams is that when I have a dream and I can remember having one but not about it. You dream every night obviously you just don't remember all of them.

Thank you for the comment and support Succubusluver69.

Thanks for the advice aussiedaz I was considering that, but even when I'm fully awake I can feel her even though it lessens when I'm talking to other women. And no lol, I I don't smoke pot.

Thank you for your comment pjod I agree and look forward to finding out more myself!

Scbsd I'm pretty healthy and fit, I see where your coming from and I agree somewhat that I am to young and I should most definitely be careful.

Mannerizms thank you for your comment I have distanced myself.
From these thoughts recently as I've been busy with with school girls etc etc.

Kitty_kat999 I can't say I'm too stressed out, just school and all that fun stuff.

Let me mention to everyone I can feel her even when I am fully awake and I have never had a dream with her In it. In fact I haven't had but 1 dream recently that I've remembered and that was a reoccurring dream from when I was a child (nightmare).

Thank you all for your comments and I look forward to seeing more much thanks Cam - 0
kittykat_999 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-15)
Are you going through a stressful time? In the middle of my divorce I would go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I was held down and actually would fight at night and wake up with sore muscles from fighting this at night. I had my boyfriend stay over and watch me sleep at night, I was afraid to sleep. After the divorce and things got back to normal it stopped. I am in the medical field now and realize it was sleep paralysis due to the stress.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
You're young, don't focus on this now. I may agree on the idea of a succubus, like everyone else I have a different opinion, but I say wait until you are older if it is something you want to commit to. I think with your age it can be a wild imagination. This is just my humble opinion.

Blessed be ❤
Scbsd (guest)
+7
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Cam_O I have two things to say.

1. I wouldn't be too quick to jump to any conclusions based on one experience. What you describe *might* be the initial touch of a Succubus, but it could just as easily (and more likely) be caused by any number of other factors, such as diet or nerves.

2. I am in a relationship with a Succubus, and I am very happy in the relationship, but it didn't happen to me until I was in my 40s, by which time I had lived a normal life and raised children and had a loving marriage to a Human woman.

In my opinion you are way *way* too young to be making this sort of commitment. Are you ready to settle down with one girl for the rest of your life? According to my own experience and the experience of almost everyone else that I have talked with who have this happen to them, these Beings tend to be very possessive, and once welcomed into a Human's life they very often demand that all of the Human's sexual attention be given to them.

And once you start welcoming one of these Beings into your life they can be almost impossible to get rid of.

As far as I know these Beings cannot procreate with Humans, so if you want a family then you need to stick with Human women.

My advice is to diligently ignore the touches if it ever happens again (roll over on your side, read a book), and stop thinking about it. I believe that they hear the thoughts of the person they are with, and so if this *is* a Succubus then thinking about her will only invite more contact.

Like I said, it's probably just something "normal" that caused the feelings you describe, and if I were you, I would settle on that explanation and get on and have a normal life.

Despite what Suucbusluvr says, having a normal life if you are in a relationship with a Succubus is very difficult, and according to what I have come across, cases like his are the exception rather than the norm.

There's a big wide world out there and you won't see much of it if you spend all your time in the bedroom.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
"have dealt with sleep paralysis my whole life"

Now, why shouldn't this detail be brought up and looked into before a "pro succubi" poster comes on to list the pro's of such encounters. Why assume this is anything but a possible "sleep disorder"?
What has happened to the idea of ruling out the "earthly" before diving into the "spirit"?
This alone is more troubling than any name calling...

Cam-O,
The title of your thread "Succubus Or...What? Is perfect, because you ask the question- raise the possibility that this could be something "other than"
I suppose only time will tell- I look forward to any updates with your search.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Wow - just broke the rule myself LOL. So I apologize to all and now will delete my previous comment.
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Miracles I agree that the comments should be be to help the OP. I apologise for my rant below. Thankyou for deleting the previous comment I appreciate it 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Okay - here's the deal. Either we keep the advice on this story to just that: advice, or the comments get deleted. This is the only warning there will be.

No bashing, etc among members. If you want to do that, take it to one of your own stories. If you don't have a story of your own...don't comment unless you have real advice.

If you "conceal" that advice amongst rude remarks directed to other members or relentless religious rants, your advice is going to be deleted.

There is a slim chance that anyone (original o/p or not) wanting or needing serious advice can find it buried a week later in all this. I'd give up if it were me 😐
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
One other thing I forgot to mention, if you are smoking pot and I'm not presuming you are... At your age of 17 having already suffered from sleep paralysis and these types of experiences along with lucid dreaming... You will run the risk of suffering from another medical condition called schizophrenia and be careful there mate, because the lucid dreams your having now may turn into night terrors and you don't want that.
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Succubuslover69

Wow...just wow. Now I am mad...
I think Rook has summed this up quite nicely. Everyone is entitled to their 'opinion' even us 'Hollyweird folk', believe it or not, just may have a different view than yours. Just because you are a self proclaimed 'expert' on these matters does not mean the OP only has to consider YOUR opinion and advice and not others. How disrespectful you are you should be ashamed of your rude name calling.

Obviously this topic can get a bit fiery anyways but mate I see an avalanche headed your way! Better duck before the 'hollyweird' mentally imbalanced kind of folk on this site squash you flat... Just sayin!
Typically 😠 😠
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Mate, pretty sure your account falls under the category of sleep paralysis of a sexual nature, I base this on a couple of things... By your own omission you have already suffered from sleep paralysis of which is a medical condition where the sufferer often confronts the terror of being pinned and sometimes strangled by what seems to be a separate entity...S/P of a sexual nature IMO is exactly the same thing except the separate entity is a sub conscious fantasy rather then a sub conscious demon both account from the same part of the mind... The sub conscious mind is a very powerful and very complex in the way it can deceive our reality... Especially if you have been reading up on them and attempting to invite one in... Your sub conscious will run with that one mate, just be careful it don't run too far and just out of curiosity can I ask you if you have ever smoke pot? The three ways to having these experience's is usually through stagnated sleep, meditation, or from smoking pot?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-14)
Succubusluver69,

At the risk of adding fuel to an already large flame war concerning this topic I'd like to say this...

CAN YOU FOR ONCE OFFER YOUR OPINION/ADVICE WITHOUT SLAMMING THOSE OF US WHO FEEL DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU?

I try not to say anything on experiences concerning 'these entities' unless my opinion is asked for so could you PLEASE knock of the BS name calling of those of us who feel these 'spirits' are in and of themselves negative in nature and that they have a negative influence on the lives of the individual they 'join' with.

I find your 'preemptive strikes' offensive... Offer your point of view and get out, don't start by 'name calling' because all that does is detract from any advice the O/P may receive from individuals on either side of this topic.

Rook

This comment from Succubusluver69 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
"...I remember all my dreams"

How would you know if you had forgetten a dream?

New comments for this story have been disabled