You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Female Spirit Or Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Female Spirit Or Succubus?

 

I know it is stated to not post dreams but I believe this dream is caused by the paranormal. Please help me try to figure out what is going on. Last night the dream was very intense and disturbing.

So for the past few weeks or so I've been having a recurring dream. I know this isn't a dream interpretation board but after some research I'm starting to believe it could be a succubus. I have had little experience with the paranormal. However I recently moved into a new house about 3 months ago and there are a bunch of strange noises and lights being turned off and such. It is very disturbing. I have only had this dream since moving. As I was saying, I believe it could be a succubus. In the dream, the woman starts off gorgeous and basically asks if I want to bang. I say "are you asking the right person?" and she mounts me saying yes. I put up a struggle in essence saying "nah I'm good" but then her face contorts into a demon-like face. I fight with her and get her off of me and escape and my dream devolves into something else but throughout the dream she finds ways to appear regardless of what is going on. In my dream last night I was singing church music as a means of protecting myself (I am 100% not religious) but it didn't seem to fend her off. Could the house be haunted by a female spirit that is trying to make herself known or is it a succubus?

At this point I am trying to meet the character requirements but am having difficulty thinking of more details. I want as much feedback as possible and will be answering any questions that are asked of me in the comment section. Hopefully it is just some whack dream.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dagod, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Ryanlesner111 (9 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-09-23)
Dream demons?
As someone who doesn't remember
Their dreams I have never experienced
Such a thing.
However ghost are harmed by laser pointers.
So if you sweep your bed with a laser it may help.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
Hi again from Melda - Today is one of my ridiculous days. Perhaps something to do with the moon?

My personal opinion is that this guy would just LOVE to have a succubus.

Stories like this send my imagination all over the place. I have to admit that as I get older my childhood memories keep cropping up.

I remember a day when I was about five years old and my brother ten. My older sisters had the task of taking us to the beach and watching over us. One of my sister's friends said that she had to have a swim because she had a wee on board (to those of you who don't understand South African speak, she had to empty her bladder).

My brother promptly piped up: Is that why the sea is so salty?

I know that this has got nothing whatever to do with the OP's story.

Okay I'm signing off, enough stupidity from me today - over and out 😁

Regards, Melda
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
Apologies Guys,

But I thought that Steven was a character out of Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare" but I'm just showing my age.

Yeh, after reading the comments trails of a few of these stories, one does tend to get a bit cynical.

Rex-T

This comment from Cups is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
Hi Cups - Take a little time and think about what you considered "realities" (such as Santa and the Tooth Fairy) and also disbelief about what didn't suit your idea of the good things when you were a kid. Now we laugh about them but at the time they were so, so real!

Okay the camel and the straw is a bit over the top πŸ™„

Regards, Melda
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
Melda, that totally makes sense to me! Kid-brain...gotta love it! 😜
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+7
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
lady-glow - I love camels! I would really love to have a ride on one.

I have "met" camels but was warned off because apparently they bite when you become too friendly.

A straw in a camel's hump? I think I'd prefer to search for the fresh running water in the desert 😁

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+7
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
Melda - that's very funny! 😁

Q - Do you know what camels' humps smell like?
A - like Arab men's butt.πŸͺ
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-11)
Hi all - I just love it when some of these older stories resurface. Always some extra laughs added.

I'm now reminded of the time when I was a little girl and we were told that camels were used in the desert because of their capacity to conserve water in their humps. Much to my mother's dismay I asked her whether people made holes in the humps to drink the water. True story. What crazy imaginations kids have 😲

Regards, Melda
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
DirtCreature & Lady-glow - toooooo funny. And yes, a site like this certainly can attract some...characters. I wasn't kidding about a convention though. Invite only, moderators pick. 😁

That said, I'd like to add that I so love this little group. Sharing intimate details that some of us don't even share with significant others, friends, or family is just so...great, for lack of a better term. I always apppreciate a second look, opinion, or snarky comment. ❀
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Synonymous for "I have a headache", "Nah, I'm good, thanks" 😁
DirtCreature (guest)
-2
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Lol Cups! I agree. Unfortunately, a site about otherwordly things attracts weird folk.
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Goodness, the dude who wrote this original post... If he ever comes back to "participate" as stated... I'm just reading the whole thread. 1. Sounds to me like a key scene in the Shining. 2. Maybe a weird fantasy gone amok - I don't think this has succubus anywhere in it. 3. Nah, I'm good, thanks...

Can we please have a YGS convention?! I know I'm a newbie, but I'll host. And cook. And supply drinks! 😁
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
LG - HAAA! You're going to get us in trouble! 😁 Bonus points for not having that awkward moment though, eh? Can you leave...like...now?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Cups - from one of SWS's previous posts:

"he's nice, amorous, always leaves in a hurry."

I wonder if Steve is a faithful ghost or if he has been behaving like a nurse after his death... Going from bed to bed.😱

This comment from Cups is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Cups - I'm with you... SWS's comments have become boring... At least for us... She's having fun with her "Steven the Stallion".

I wonder if NonSleepingBecauseOfSteven will ever bother to read the comments directed to her. πŸ‡πŸ‡

This comment from Cups is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

SleepingWithSteve (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Hi,

Don't be scared. That's the first rule. They feed off fear.

Secondly they change their appearances often.

There are many different kinds of spirits. Shadows, Demons, Risiduals, poltigiets etc.

Do a google search and try and find out which one your dealing with.

In my opinion its not a dream, its a spirit.

I have a regular spirit who visits me mosts nights. He told me his name was Steven from Lancaster aged 32.

I did a bit of googling and found a Steven from Lancastershire who died in 1999. Steven thinks it was still 1999 (which is when he died). I corrected him and told him it was in fact 2018.

I read somewhere ghost can choose the age they want to be. They pick a time that they were the happiest and stay that way for all eternity.

Then others say ghosts can fluctuate and change their appearances and age like your ghosts.

In most cases you need to be careful. It could be a demon trying to seduce you with an appearance you like.
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
No worries, lady-glow. I never travel in the desert without my handy-dandy ACME drill-and-pump for water wells. 😁 You never when know you need to do some emergency cleansing. (Also, I do know someone who's a water diviner.) 🚰
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Jubeele - Thanks! Please don't trust the water from that oasis, I'm sure people take advantage of the opportunity and wash in there every time they pass by.πŸͺ🐫
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
lady-glow - the next caravan stop at the oasis, I'll harvest some aloe vera plants and make up some lip balm for you. Always moisturize! 😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Jubeele - Arghhh!... Don't make me laugh, that my lips are dried. 😁
Ouch, ouch... It hurts!
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
lady-glow, I think they simply "dry-clean" under the circumstances! 😜
Jubeele (26 stories) (895 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Haha, Melda - not more toilet humour! Rex-T - that's some spook-scaring ability. That, plus Big T-Rex, the bad vibes don't stand a chance. I've now got the urge to sing in the shower: "I've gotta wash that man right out of my hair..."

Dagod, I was taught as a child that "cleanliness is next to godliness". There are many cleansing rituals that involve the use of water and also sea salt. But whatever the method, the main thing is what feels best for you.

Be Safe and Well.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Eden14 - what do people do when crossing the Arabian desert in a camel caravan, do they transport extra water for cleaning purposes, or do they use the poor camels's tongues for lack of a better option? πŸ€”
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Eden14 - My home is Australia and even the capital cities get hit with South African style water restrictions including no watering your lawn/garden and no washing your car.

It's easy to tell from just driving down a street who is enforcing the restrictions - brown lawn, brown lawn, green lawn (naughty), brown lawn, etc.

The one advantage I have over Melda is that all I've got to do is sing and spirits hurriedly vacate the premises.

Dagod - seriously, lady-glow has some good advice here.

Rex-T
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Eden14 - South Africa (my home country) tends to become drought-stricken. When this occurs in a certain area, which is presently the Western Cape, severe water restrictions are put in place. Households exceeding the water quotas pay heavy penalties. One of the ways to conserve water is by not flushing the toilet every time you use it. There is a well-known saying - "when it's yellow let it mellow, when it's brown flush it down". You are however allowed to wash your hands after the deed is done.

No more singing in the shower? Next time I'll open the shower door, say boo to the ghosts and voila, I'd have scared them off.

Do the 40 days have to be spent in a desert?

Regards, Melda
Eden14 (14 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-16)
Stay clean. Use water after your toilet habits. This is one of the ways to keep away negative spirits. Cleanse yourself before cleansing your house. Perform your ablutions well. Don't sing songs for they entertain the spirits in some cases.

Light a Candle every night in the name of the Light of the One Who drives away all darkness in the heavens and the earth. After 40 days tell me how it feels.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
6 years ago (2017-12-07)
In my experience Succubi/Incubi take their time and 'cultivate' a relationship with their 'host' and do not tend to 'transform' into...

"...but then her face contorts into a demon-like face." in their 'introduction'.

So, some questions...

How long have you been in this house?

Did the dreams start 'right off the bat' or were you in the house for a week/a month/?

It's not unheard of for spirits to try to use 'physical contact' as a way to get close to an individual...it's the 'how/why/and what's going on that can help determine what kind of spirit/entity is involved and the information you have provided is just not enough to make the determination between 'spirit/entity/Succubus'.

Without getting 'graphic' what else is happening?

Respectfully,

Rook

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!