You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Gay Incubus? Can It Have Aids? I'm Sick Of It

Real Ghost Stories

Gay Incubus? Can It Have Aids? I'm Sick Of It

 

I am a guy and I'm Bi-sexual. I have been encountering what I think is an incubus for the past 2 years.

At the beginning I thought I just had nightmares and that waking up paralyzed was something to not pay attention to. I thought it was just sex dreams that I had. Until one day I was sleeping and the incubus violently took my covers off. Since then I have slept with in my sister's room.

It went away for some time but then it started again, we poured holy water all over the house and called in a church group and a priest but it just won't go away. I read that it can suck the life out of you or so. I also noticed it would be am INCUBUS meaning a guy. I noticed this because I felt anal and oral sex forcefully. It bothers me when I'm asleep but only has sex with me during the day. During the night I wake up paralyzed but with no sex.

One night I woke up paralyzed and felt as if my soul was being sucked out of me. That's when I decided to go sleep with my friend; I slept every day at his house for like 2 months with little bother until I decided to go back to my house. No bothering nme for a while after. He told me that some time after I left he woke up and a skinny man with a demon like face was just there staring at him.

A week after the incident me and other friends went over to play videogames and just randomly started talking about it after midnight, suddenly we just heard something run across the attic and the dog started barking at the empty hallway (the door was open).

A lot of neighbors have told me that there has been a bat flying around my house and stops in the light post in front of it, they say it's huge.

I'm sick of this thing not letting me sleep and I want it to go away.

I thought it was just me because I have a disorder where if I'm super sleepy I can have hallucinations but before it started I had no idea what an incubus was. I'm scared of yelling at it because I heard they can get mad and hurt you. I have tried praying in my sleep but I feel like if the demon gets mad and I feel a stronger energy.

I want this thing out, do you know any ways I can make them go away. Many people think it's my imagination but know its not. I have woken up with this smelly sticky goo resembling to sperm. I just happened to wake up from it bothering me; I'm scared of contracting some sort of disease from it.

I just want to know can an Incubus be gay. And can it pass on any diseases because I noticed after waking up some sticky goo (sperm like)? How can I stop it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Habanerodude, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Jitow (362 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Spirit7 you are a freaking idiot! I would stay away from thunderstorms if I was you!
Kikyo (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-07)
ASK IF HIS DESCRIPTION IS Around 5ft4 to 5ft6 short black hair brown eyes pointy ears feminine like waist and a feminine like face with slightly long hands If so then you need to do this it isent real beleveth unto your heart it isent real feel your body and not into your soul but no this it seems real it feels real and looks real but isent real and nothing but beleveing makes it real
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
get a medium (s) they can help you get rid of them I have heard...
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Panda Bear:

No I do not think you are dumb, but bisexuality is where a person is attracted to both sexes.
PandaBear (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
I don't want to sound dumb, but what is bisexual, is it another word for gay? 😕 😕 😕
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Yes they can be bisexual. Most are because that's how they get the energies they need faster to survive. And that's just how they are... How their energies are aligned and such.
Rabidren (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Um...I don't think demons can have STD's... 😐

My Grandma's a Nun, And She told me That Incubi and Scubi Can be bisexual.:/
I think it says the same.
Armaros (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
Demons can't give humans STD
I recommend to take salt (It has to be pure salt!) and make a circle around your bed with it.
Salt keeps evil spirits away and remember not to show fear because that's what it feeds off of.
Incubus can be gay, some just go with both genders.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
😆 I believe the term you're looking for, gods_child, is "switch-hitter". I am in that boat myself... Engaged to a man whom I love very much, but "been there, done that" as they say. ❤
JustSaying (1 stories) (8 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
How can you not be bi? I happen to be friends with a lot of bisexuals. What you said is incredibly rude and COULD be offensive gods_child...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
gods_child: You have no right to tell anyone how they should feel or think. Your comment was preachy and rude.

This comment from gods_child is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
Jitow,
Just so you know, I take your comment to be "gay bashing" And just how that puts you above others is beyond me. Where do you get off telling someone they are an abomination? Who died and made you God? I have a daughter who's part of that group you're speaking of and I would never question her closeness to God.
The offense to God I see here is you. You presume to know what God wants and doesn't want and that in itself is the biggest offense of all.
So back off Pal, your Bible thumping is uncalled for here, and certainly goes against the sites stated guidelines.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
jitow your comment towards succubussessuck is wrong!
Firstly he does not mention being of any sexuality in his comment gay, bi or straight it was the o/p habanerodude.

Secondly you are allowed your comments on here as this is an open forum BUT you should not (personal thoughts here) be telling anyone that the way they lead there lifes will stop "god" listening to them its wrong!
Now I am not religious in any way shape or form so I would never tell someone that what they believe is wrong and I would never sayto someone what you do in your personal adult life is wrong (unless against the law) your bias against a group (gay bi~sexual trans lesbian) should not (again personal) be used in a comment about a person being attacked by a spirit
And if your wondering yes I'm a part of that group and did take offence at you comment and felt I had to comment back
Carl
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
ICanHandleIt (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-18)
Seems I really have a chance at it. Send it to me, bonds to a demon are meaningful. I can try to help bind it to hell. Learning from much, I may handle a little a bit more than you can, I have physical and spiritual resistance. Ask me for my name so I can help, I've had a few encounters before. 😁
Chiron (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
I fully believe you, HabaneroDude, and would like to help you bring an end to this experience.

E-mail me: chiron [at] conjureinthecity.com
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Sounds like the Ether Bunny has been coming to pay you a visit, a time or two.
LumenFilia (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Are you sure that the fluid on your body is not your own? The bat thing sounds made-up. You may indeed be hallucinating and having wet dreams that you don't remember when you wake up, which would explain the fluid. I would talk to a doctor about the sleep issues and if you really are afraid that you have an STD check for that. Demons and incubi don't have diseases--at least not the kind that can be transmitted to humans.

To me it seems that about half of this story is made up. Sorry.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
The one-upmanship continues. Gay incubus!? I am sick of it,too!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Uh an energetic entity can't leave physical sperm behind. There has to be a physical component involved like a human or animal or yourself. The bat thing is hard to beleive. This is kind of like incubus behavior and in a way it is way to physical to be that. I would go back to the dr
dontxholdxback (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Don't sleep on where your sucubuss stay. Why don't you try to consult a medium for this case? And ask for the best remedy to keep the evil away.

Ive also had this incubus before but now its gone. The albularyo (shaman) here gave me a bullet that contain mercury and spell inside.

Take care always. ❤
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Hey,
I also have attracted the attention of an unwanted sex spirit. I believe these spirits have no actual gender but I have no proof of that. I hear a woman's voice, but have experienced both male and female sex organs. I also wake up paralyzed but most of the sex happens when I awake. Does it have sex with you when you are awake or not? I couldn't tell from your story. I have gone the prayer root too, but have found it unsuccessful. But I encourage you to keep trying. I've found that sleeping around makes the situation worst, so maybe in addition to praying you should change some behaviors. These spirits are very hard to get rid of and I've found that just praying and going to church isn't enough. You really need to change your life. I wish you the best.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
If this is a recurring deal, I'd have whatever fluids tested to find out where they came from. It's possible that you're either a) having a wet dream or b) someone real and human is raping you. Incubi and succubi do not leave sex fluids behind because they are immaterial creatures and seem to feed more off of the sensations of intercourse rather than actual fluids and whatnot. And no, they do not suck your soul out.

I'm not sure what you've been diagnosed with, but it sounds like insomnia. The symptoms include what you've mentioned: sleep paralysis, hypnagogic/hypnapompic hallucinations, nightmares, feelings of panic or danger, etc. Incubi do not take the form of bats, either.

I would suggest as healthy and as pure of a diet as you can manage, a regular sleep schedule, exercise and relaxing hobby-type activities for when you're at home and awake. If you try all of that and these symptoms persist, you should, as others suggested, see a doctor. Just to rule out medical causes.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Hm. I find it very strange that bodily fluids are being left behind. I've never encountered succubi or incubi personally, but out of all the accounts I've gone through, I do believe this is the first one that mentions something like this. Are you sure these fluids aren't coming from you?

I'm not so sure about the repressing memory bit myself... As far as that's concerned. I mean, I think it would take some sort of trauma by someone close to you to cause that sort of thing, being that there aren't strangers around when this occurs... Correct? If it is a repressed memory, maybe you're just repeatedly reliving an event. I'm not really leaning toward that theory, though.

I'm honestly at a loss here; I'm not sure where to believe you or not. That is to say, you could be lying, consciously or unconsciously, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. There are a number of things you can do if this IS supernatural. The choices abound. Before you go there, you should get checked out, as it has been suggested. It's highly unlikely that you can contract anything from an incubus; can you imagine all the half-breeds we'd have running around if the bodily fluids of incubi served an actual reproductive purpose?

In any case, best of luck to you. I hope everything works out.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
I'm sorry to say, but I agree with gothgirl. Sometimes, we can subconsciously block things we don't want to think about. Repress memories. Go ahead and go to a dr, have tests done to be certain you haven't caught anything. You don't have to tell the dr the details, if you tell him anything at all tell him your last partner was unfaithful and you just want to be sure you're clean.
I'm really sorry.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
If it's something like a demon (which I'm not saying I think it is) it would feed off of fear, for example rape or possibility of disease contraction. So theoretically ths could be something like that, but I won't go as far as to say I believe it is.
gothgirl (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
supernatural STD... I don't think so. Maby you should get things get checkd out just incase a human is involved

New comments for this story have been disabled