You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: They Knew I Was Sick

Real Ghost Stories

They Knew I Was Sick

 

Labor day weekend I was not feeling well at all. I had a feeling of dread the week before. I am not like that so I knew it was a feeling coming from someone/thing projecting this feeling on me. When I really started to feel unwell my dogs and puppies at first just started checking on me. Then they would look for someone to check on me. When I would take a nap during the day just as I was drifting off I would see my grandmother sitting with a worried look. I am either a dead to the world or very light sleeper depending on how I feel. I had some naps where a light touch would wake me and I would open my eyes and nobody was there so I knew it was one of the spirits checking on me and I would fall back to sleep.

On Labor day I really felt like crap, my husband would make me stay off of my feet and rest. I called for Moose to come cuddle with me. I should let you know that these "puppies" are bigger than their father who is 88 pounds. Moose wouldn't come to cuddle with me but his bigger brother Baldur jumped up to cuddle and he pressed his body into me to keep me warm. A little while later Kaia jumped up to cuddle with me and all you could see was the top of my head. Mind you I was laying down on a love seat this whole time.

The next day I called my doctor and told him my symptoms and he told me to go to the E.R. It turns out that I was having problems with my gall bladder. The hospital surgeon said that he was leaving it in for now. I was admitted for 2 1/2 days. When I got home the dogs and puppies gave me a huge welcome home. I couldn't even kiss my husband first because they were blocking my way to him until I gave them lovings.

Red

Other hauntings by RedWolf

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RedWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
val & roylynx

Yes I feel better now but I have to eat better and avoid stress.
There are no stones so hopefully no surgery.
Thank you both for reading and caring.

Red
roylynx (guest)
 
6 years ago (2017-09-28)
How sweet!
I could tell that your fury family members really care about you a lot!❤

By the way, are you feeling better now?

E.Lynx
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
6 years ago (2017-09-27)
Isn't it wonderful how pets, especially dogs, just seem to know when we need comforting or don't feel well? I see that your resent spirits were checking up on you as well. Which is a good thing.
Glad to know you are better for the most part now. Are there plans for surgery?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: