You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Goldfield Hotel Investigation Captures

Real Ghost Stories

Goldfield Hotel Investigation Captures

 

While editing our footage of the Investigation at the Goldfield Hotel in Nevada. I came across more than I was hoping for at the hotel. I will share a few Infrared Video Stills with you all shortly. This was one of the most exciting investigations for me.

When we all first entered the hotel, we immediately were made aware of the presence of demons hiding from us. Spirits, through the voice of an OVULUS, made us aware of the places that these demons were hiding and these spirits made sure we were safe the whole time by telling us when to abandon floors and or rooms. The spirits at the hotel communicated non stop with us. They were obviously familiar with an Ovulus. All of them were.

While in the basement (Made famous on ghost adventures with the brick toss) Tanya and I (Michelle "Mikka" H) came across a few spirits that actually joked around with us. We were welcomed all over the hotel you see?

We felt sensations, smelled flowers, perfumes and even cologne at times. You could see and feel the spirits darting in and out of the many rooms of this abandoned place.

The spirits were telling us "LIVE" what rooms we were in and what directions we were walking towards and they used many words not in the dictionary of the Ovulus. They even used whole sentences at times. This alone is a rare occurrence especially if you are familiar with the Ovulus.

Tricia captured Shadow People, Demon Faces and lots more on I.R. We have it all on video and IR Stills. Rick captured a technological frustrated male spirit on the Audio portion of the video cam and also with digital audio. You can hear a mans voice mumbling and his boots walking around the propped camera and audio equipment. He sounded upset with the equipment.

Many attacks by the spirits and or demons on investigators have been reported here. You can Youtube lots of them. Not too many people have actually ever felt welcomed into these doors and have left shortly after entering the hotel from fear.

Its one of the hardest places to get into. Our manager Rick must have used magic for this to happen for us lol.

All in all, the Goldfield Hotel is one of my most favorite haunts to this day. I will do it again in a heart beat:)

TY

DRP

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deathandrosesparanormal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

deathandrosesparanormal (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
DRP IS GOING BACK TO THE GOLDFIELD HOTEL!

A year will have passed come this october 31st and so much has grown from our experiences. This place holds a special spot in my heart. It always has and always will.
This place has a 1000 realms crossing at so many points and who knows when one begins and the other ends. We have been invited once again. To enter the front doors of the goldfield is like entering into a special gift. To walk down into the basement is unlike any other experience... The space in between the walls that takes you into her belly is filled with a life of its own. Its alive. Its different than above and also from further down below. There are humorous gents singing gigs and children calling out your name. There are things testing your balance and others making sure you know whos house your in. Every step I took deep inside this place brought me to new discoveries. Yeah... I know that we were the ones being observed and yes... I made it clear that I was only passing through and had no intentions of claiming spaces or changing places. My thanks would be the exchange. Its all that I was hoping to part with. And yes... There were a few situations were it was obvious that a flashlight or two was desired... I was able to part with one and tanya with the other,woooosh!. There were other times when I thought that I was going to have to part with more than I was willing to give. For better or worse? Its the only way to scale it since nothings written in stone and you shouldn't enter if you can't afford to lose anything you took with you.

I can't wait to go back. I can't wait to inhale that world into my lungs. I have so much to share with that place. I have so much to give back.
Oh the exchange, I wonder.
Goldfield Hotel Nov 2010

Michelle "Mikka" Hewitt

Death and Roses Paranormal, Sin City NV 😁
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
This sounds totally interesting, I'm standing by for the next installment myself 😊

And I remember that Ghost Hunters episode you guys are talking about too!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
LOL...I think I intended to address that to deathandroses! Sorry! 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
deargandroses: I'm looking forward to hearing about this investigation... Thanks for the update! 😊
deathandrosesparanormal (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
I have another experience to share about our WOLFE MANOR investigation. OMG... This place is called THE DARK HOLE for a reason. Abuse, sinister activity and horrific medical malpractices happened here. The criminally insane were housed with those that lived in the "poor House" part of this place. Bodies were stacked head to toe on the floor and the living slept side by side with the dead. Yes the police and medics had to step over these bodies to help some of the other patients. Lost, old, insane... All were housed here. I was attacked here. I was charged at. I have nightmarish evidence of what happened here in our evidence files by evp and more. I have things I can't share that was shared with us by these poor victims of the past. You tube has lots of stories. Wolfe Manor in Clovis Ca. We have a video at FREKKLEBACK on Youtube. Death and roses wolfe manor.

I have lots of evidence that mirrored that of which we captured at Goldfield. I am on the brink of compiling my own theories with certain traumatic situations. My team members aka my best friends had so many things happen to them here.

I am in the process of completing more videos from our Goldfield INvestigation now that we have more evidence that has been established from that visit.

I thank you all for such wonderful comments and stories. Again... Support your local paranormal community. Most active places are historical places and we have to keep them open and standing. Don't let your city bulldoze your history.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
deathandroses: Can I ask, does your team use their shields before an investigation, or do you drop them completely?...I ask because it sounds to me like you guys have very strong protective shields against negativity, and that is what kept the one in the basement at bay...

We'll have to get together for coffee some day... I live in the Flamingo/Buffalo area...

Thanks for the update, I'm on my way to Myspace... Do you have a FaceBook account? 😊
deathandrosesparanormal (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
I have posted most of our groups photos and videos on our MySpace Site. I appreciate all of your comments. The Goldfield Hotel was certainly a surprise opportunity in my personal eyes (Michelle) but Rick has the magic touch.
Regarding the comments about the reasons as to why the demon/s didn't attack us, I really do believe its because we had a certain connection with the spirit occupants of the goldfield. Through the ovulus, it appeared that the spirits were keeping tabs on us all and letting us know when to leave and what direction it wanted us to run too.
In the basement, tanya and I made sure to question the validity of the demon/s presence as well as the others and questioned their actions with past visitors and investigators. This sounds crazy but the horrific and almost violent approaches that came towards us seemed to almost just stop before becoming dangerous to us mentally and physically.
Hellquin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
that is so amazing! Thank you for sharing, I've always wanted to go to the Goldfield Hotel.

Very cool website by the way, love the designs!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
zzgranny / cosmogal...

The second time that Zac and his team went back not only did they have a hard time getting permission to get in but the owner was speaking to someone about selling the place. Perhaps the sale went through and the new owner is easier to deal with.

I'd love to see what was captured... Off to the website...

Respectfully,

Rook
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Interesting I have never heard of this place, it seems quite active, I will be looking forward to seeing your results, will you be posting them here or on your site?
I have read about the Ovulus before although they seem absolutely brilliant, I still am not to sure on that piece of technology it seems the creator of it has gone along way to protect himself from a lawsuit, if you know what I mean, although it would be fantastic if it was full proof.
Going to have to look more into this hotel sounds very interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
When I watched that episode of ghost adventures it was very captivating. There is a demon in there and it is a very very powerful one. It is strong enough to move things around and cause physical harm to people. I think the demon probably came there because of the nasty soul the town owner had. I would NEVER in a million years go to that place. To say that you felt welcome seems a little bit exaggerated to me. I guess if they didn't feel you were a threat then ok but I can't see you being able to "hide" or "keep away" from the demon that is in that place. He isn't stupid and he knew where you were the whole time. He just didn't do anything. I am assuming because you weren't actively trying to pursue him. Those are just my thoughts on the subject. The head demon in that place is very strong. I could connect to that energy right away. It really isn't a safe place to go and the hotel owner should never let anyone in there.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
I seem to remember on 'Ghost Adventures', that a man had handcuffed a woman to a pole of some sort, and she starved to death there? Is that correct? Brrr... I don't think I shall ever grace my presence there. Too scary.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
As I was reading your account I was thinking the same thing as zzsgranny. The Goldfield is very hard to get permission from to investigate. Even when Ghost Adventures went back for their second go around early this season they showed on camera what they went through to get that permission. The Goldfield is one of the most undeniably haunted places and the evidence documented is absolutely amazing. I am interested in seeing what you and your group captured and am heading over to your site right now. Thanks 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
deathandroses: Your account has definately piqued my interest as I live in Las Vegas, also... I know it's difficult to gain access to the Goldfield Hotel... The owners won't let just somebdody off the street to go in there...It's reputedly one of the most haunted places in Nevada...

I took the liberty to peruse your site, and it's very interesting... I would love to begin a dialogue with your team...I'll take a deeper look at your site when I have more free time... Thanks for posting! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: