You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Creatures From The Dead

Real Ghost Stories

Creatures From The Dead

 

I have had some experiences of seeing or hearing ghost animals or even sometimes creatures at different places and different times. My first encounter of seeing these things started when I was a little girl.

I was walking down stairs to get my pet cats because I wanted to play with them. Then out of thin air this creature appears right in front of me! I was so scared that I ran back upstairs and didn't look back. Then about five years later I see the same creature again! I went back into my room and started crying and shaking back and forward in fear.

The other times I see or hear animals. Do you remember my bird Akiro from my experienced called My Dead Bird Comes Back To Me? If you haven't read it yet you should because then the night thing I'm about to tell you will make much sense. While I was at my oldest sister's graduation I heard a bird tweet. Right after that I felt something land on my shoulder. I looked there but there was nothing there but a feeling of warmth. I just knew it was my long lost bird congratulating my oldest sister.

Sometimes I even have these experiences when I'm out in public and nobody else but me seems to see them. A couple of months ago it was raining outside when I saw a black cat right before my eyes disappear while coming toward me. The other time was a couple of days ago on the beach when I was swimming in the ocean I saw this brown dog wagging its tail at me for a second and then it disappeared right on the spot.

I keep on having these experiences from time to time and I'll let you know if my beloved pet bird comes to visit me, until I'll then keep on watching.

Other hauntings by KatieChan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KatieChan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostgirl417 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
was the creature a big black dog looking animal if it was might be a hellhound dogs that come from hell to capture someone or something ghostgirl417 ❤
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-20)
What a beautiful story. I really like your story a lot and I still find it amazing that our animals still come around from time to time to vist us.
Thanks for sharing it
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-17)
I think that this is a very interesting story here KatieChan. Its interesting that you only seem to see Animals in Spirit, which I think is really quite amazing. Or do you also see People in Spirit?
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
Great story! I would love to see animals instead of people if I had that type of gift.

Can you describe what the creature looked like, maybe we can help you identify it. Lol

Please keep us posted if anything else happens.

Looney 😊
GhostFox (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
That must really be thrilling!
You said the dog was wagging its tail while it was walking up to you; maybe it senses that you are sensitive to dead animal energies around you, and it was trying to communicate?
I'm so happy that you get to see your pet bird again!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
what do these creatures look like? I've heard of some people seeing fae animals. I wonder if that is what you were seeing?
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
I also would like to know how this "creature" looked. Can you describe it? Animals sometimes can do some crazy stuff, maybe they weren't all ghosts. However, I never heard of a cat that could just vanish. So you may have something there.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
you see/feel the ghosts of dead animals? Just animals or persons too?
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
Wow. It seems like you see animals mostly. That is so cool! Wish I could have a gift like that! Question though, what did the creature look like that you saw twice?
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
Did you ever find out what that creature you saw twice before was? How did it look?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: