You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: No Body's Feet

Real Ghost Stories

No Body's Feet

 

So here I am back again with another darned experience.

I don't understand... This is not supposed to be happening to me. So here is the thing.

Last night, while I was lying in my room, trying hard to fall asleep I hear this really creepy inhuman sound. It was unlike anything I had ever heard before. I was scared silly by that sound because though it was a really short sound, it was loud; especially since my last encounter with the stone cold figure I am easily scared. So I got up and tried to go to the next room where my sister sleeps. As I reached the door of the next room I found that it was closed tight. I didn't dare to knock because at that moment a particularly uncanny feeling was disturbing me. I don't know what made me do it but like an idiot I 'whispered' my sister's name. The place was dark, so I was really scared. THEN the thought of switching on my room's light hit me. I quickly ran to my room with my eyes closed (I didn't need to see where I was going, I know my house too well) and hands on my ears. So as I reached my room the first thing I did was switch on the light with my ankle (I didn't dare to open my ears).

I then went to my bed and sat down. Just when the fear was draining out of me and I started feeling drowsy my eyes caught something in a small opening between my curtains. At first it was hard to figure out what it was but as I looked more carefully on the floor, my insides froze. It someone's feet. I could swear my entire pocket-money that is WAS someone's feet. I tried to look up at, who or whatever it was; it's face but by the time I had looked up it was gone. I slept with my lights on last night.

This is serious. I need to understand what it is and why on earth is it stalking me. I never heard a complaint from my other family members. AND my sister doesn't believe me... A little help...

Other hauntings by isabella8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, isabella8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
definitely needs a correct supervision and your parents have to pay attention before its too late.
Alaviya (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-01)
Amod is correct you see that people need energy in the form of food but even as we pass on spirits need energy and there is something in fear that these spirits like the bad ones of course
Alaviya (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-01)
Ok keep iron under your pillow and most importantly before you sleep pray to god for protection whoever you believe in Jesus, Allah, OM or all of them see how that helps
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
I am sorry I didn't pay attention to the fact that you are a teen.
I agree with Javelina that you should persuade your parents to listen to the problems you are facing due to the things that are happening to you. And they are bound to listen since they are your parents. They might scold you a bit thinking you are a scaredy cat imagining things, but repetitive encounters need professional help.
Please don't seek help from a quck, I repeat don't go to a quack.

Thanks
Regards
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Dear isabella8,
Don't take this otherwise and I am not calling you a loony, just as a precaution, take self sought Psychiatric evaluation session with a renowned Psychiatrist.
Many a times, things escalate even if the matter is entirely in our heads due to our lack of acknowledgement.
I am saying this especially because you yourself admitted to being a 'coward'...in your own words.
After that you may always go for a spiritual alternative.
Do take care

Thanks
Regards
aamod_v (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
i guess that 'thing/creature' you witnessed feeds on your fear. So more you are scared of him, more are the chances that he can visit you again. All I can do is analyze the situation and offer an explanation as per my knowledge. Other readers who are more experienced than me can offer a solution to you. Stay strong.
deepack (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
oh yes, your house needs to be blessed by a priest, and also try to figure out the history of the house...

Hope it works out for you,

Deepack
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
thanks jav, that was a...er... Pretty advice... But about my parents... They won't believe me because the first time I had told them about one of my previous experiences, they started acting weirdly and had found immense pleasure in scolding me for every minute reason... Seeing that this weirdness of theirs stopped just recently... I don't want to fire them up again...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
isabella 8,
I can understand you not wanting to be called a psycho, but why would your parents call you that?
Wouldn't it be better to let those around you in on some of this now and then? As a parent, I would want to know, and my daughters would and have felt free to tell me, if there were any odd occurrences going on around them. Unless they've made a point of saying to YOU that you are mentally deficient if you believe in the paranormal, then you really don't know how they would react. You may be surprised.
However, if you have tried this before and they went nuts on you then I completely understand your reluctance.
The point I'm trying to make is this;
Sometimes we assume what others would think of our actions without ever giving them a chance to believe us.
That's unfair at both ends.
Me? I would have gone straight to my mom about it.

Jav
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Thanks angel...
And aiafaith, do you really think something as stupidly weird as this could be told around?
No, I didn't tell anyone except my sister. I don't want to be called as a psycho... 😕 😐 😉
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Thanks angel...
And aiafaith, do you really think something as stupidly weird as this could be told around?
No, I didn't tell anyone. I don't want to be called as a psycho... 😕 😐 😉
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
That is utterly horrifying. I'm really sorry that you have experienced this. I would recommend, if you are religious, to seek out a leader like a pastor/priest/etc. And have your home blessed, if you can. If not, you can always try a sage cleansing or "shielding" yourself, methods of which you can find scattered all over the internet. The idea is to ground yourself, focus all of your energy on surrounding yourself with a positive vibe, and imagine it pushing outwards, forcing all of the negativity out of your home. This is a completely neutral approach and one that allows for both religious and non-religious individuals to protect themselves.

Best of luck and I hope this works out for you.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
I've seen somebody's feet in my old room too. Have you looked up the history of the house? Have you told your parents about this? 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: