You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Ghost Named Robert

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Named Robert

 

Before I begin with my experience, I will tell you right now that everything I say here is 100% truth. I am currently a 16 year old.

Okay, so when I was about 10, we moved into this nice, single suburbian house. I liked it, and me and my sister shared a room. We had bunk beds. And everything was nice, and settled. About a month or two, in october, it was a usual day. I went to bed, everything was fine, until I began to hear a strange noise. It sounded like something was slithering like a snake next to me bed. I shook it off, and thought I was just hearing stuff. Then, it sounded like it was under my bed. I still tried to sleep, a couple of seconds later, it sounded like it was right next to me. I dreaded to look, but I did. And I seen it, it was white, and just standing next to me, staring at me. It was just a white, figure. I couldn't tell gender at all. I started to crying, and I called my sister. She got up, and turned on the light. She called my uncle, and he said there was nothing. My sister left the light on after that. Eversince, I haven't seen it.

Then, when I was 13, my room was moved to the basement. Everything was fine, until I heard the noise again, almost everynight. But I didn't see the figure. Then soon, I got used to the noise, and I just thought it was just in my head. Then, a couple of months later, I began to notice that I would feel a pressure on my tummy, like someone was laying their head their. I didn't mind. I also notice that everytime I was on the verge of sleeping, I would hear my name being called, all the time. This continues for along time. Until, I was fifteen.

I started Highschool, and at this time, I nevered even thought once about ghost, or the noise. I was totally used to it. Then, one night, (October) I came home from a Banquet, and went stright to bed with my dress on (I was really tired) and I layed in bed. I would hear the noise, like usual. Then, like thirty minutes later, I began to feel something lay on me, holing my waist, hugging me. I thought I was crazy, an I thought that it was my dress making it feel like that. I moved, and layed on my back. It stopped. And then, a while later, I felt it again, stronger this time. I fell asleep. This continues, but after three months or so, it would do different stuff, like kiss my kneck, my face. I got tired of it, so one day I asked him, "who are you?" and it answered "Robert Snider". His voice was a mans voice, deep, and sounded like an adults voice. I got scared, and I started crying. Then he said, "why are you afraid of me?" in a kind, gentle voice. Eversince, he talks to me, all the time. He communicates by reading my mind,telepathically. He is nice, I liked him, until he started to be jealous. When I talk to a boy, at school, or my friends that are male, he would get mad, and ask me who they are. At night, he would basically rape me. I tell him to stop, but he doesn't. He does it everynight, all the time. He chokes me, and he scratches me. He calls me names. I tell him to leave me alone, but he wouldn't. He bothers me everyday. He reads my mind, I'm so vunerable. He says that he loves me, but yet he calls me names. I tell my self that I will go to college and have a succesful life, and he says that I would die and be with him forever. He says my reason on this planet is to serve him. This is currently still happening. I want it to stop, I don't know what to do. He harrases and hurts me everyday, I just can't take it anymore. I try to tell my parents, they don't believe me. I don't know what I'm dealing with here, a demon, or a ghost. I just need advice, and help, please.

Other hauntings by Panini

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Panini, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

naeee (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
hey Panini, this story is horrible and I'm sorry your having such a bad experience with this entity, sorry if someone has explained this but I'm quiet tired and don't want to read all these comments... Anyway this sounds like it MIGHT be a incubus, a sexually driven entity/demon that prays on woman, I'm no expert on any of this but this is what I have read and I just hope that you can get rid of it!
jasonhere (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
hey post your email on your profile. I could email you for information to try and get rid of the stupid entity.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
let me also add...
declare war on this entity. Go out and get some recording equipment. Show it, and your family, you are serious about getting proof... Taking your life back. If you have nowhere to spend the night, simply ask your Mom to switch beds with you for a couple of nights. Show her you're serious in proving this haunt. Be creative... Maybe even go to a local church, fill up a water soaker with holywater to keep by your bed... Give this guy a good dose of it when he shows up.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
go sit your Mom down... Tell her you would like to spend the weekend at a relative or friends house, and you would like her to spend two nights sleeping in your bed. Your absence should annoy this thing enough to stir up your mother while she is sleeping. Perhaps this will be enough to get your parents to listen...
MissMegan (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
Maybe you should try being firm with your spirit. Tell him that you want your life back and that he has no control over you. If that doesn't help you need to let someone know what's going on. Even if your parents don't believe you try talking to someone who will.
But it may not be a spirit at all. It could be schizophrenia. I'm not trying to downplay your situation because that is terrifying but schizophrenia can turn white noise (a fan or creaks) into a voice. Physical hallucinations are also possible.
Whatever this was started off seemingly good. If none of the above helps maybe you could tell the spirit that he's not your type and that you would rather be just friends:)
kristinarodriguez1980 (5 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Have you ever heard of a "incubus"?! Its a demon that preys on the living sexually. It rapes and harms people.
I think right now as a minor and your parents don't believe you, Id turn to God 100% right now. This thing is very dangerous. It seems to be obsessed with you and a preist would help,church,and prayers.Incubuss' are a demonic entity from the devil himself. When he rapes you, use all your heart to pray to God and this should help. I wouldn't conversate with it... Show NO INTREST in this demon. I'm praying for you girl... Good Luck. Try to get this demon gone as soon as possible or it could be there forever... And its pretty much saying you'll be spending the rest of your life in Hell. Turn to God ❤
robertar (223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Ask God for help. Pray that no unclean spirit be let into your home.

I hope you realize you shouldn't believe a spirit that would rape a young girl.
roger1985 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Panini

Hey its really sad to read your condition... I can suggest you to start meditating and wear a hanuman locked around your neck... And keep a cross or some god related stuff outside your room and window... And sure it will help... If you are a hindu then perform a religious puja in your house.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Panini,
It's bad enough that you are being forced to endure these horrors, but not having your parents believe you when you tell them you are being attacked is way beyond the pale. I simply can't imagine turning my daughter away if she came to me with this. Hon, you are going to have to be strong here. You must get someone to listen, it is too important. Another thing you might want to do is not be caught alone if you can help it. Why not stay in your sisters room? Leave the light on like you had before too. But you have to change the pattern you've been on since this started and you mustn't take no for an answer! Be strident! Make sure your sister knows what is happening.
Whatever you end up doing, you must start now, don't wait any longer!

Javelina
Screaming_My_Agony (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
All I can say is that I feel so sorry for you, and hope you find help soon.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
I am very sorry this is happening to you. I really think that you should do as b-girl suggested and talk to someone you can trust about this. Psychically shielding yourself is a really good idea, and try and push any negativity out of your life. The easiest shielding method is to envision all of your good, positive energy focusing into your chest or near your heart. Imagine it growing outward into a shield, almost like a bubble, that surrounds your whole body in a protective shell. Keep doing this until you feel 100% protected and your defenses are impenetrable.

You definitely have to fight what you're experiencing. Do not for a moment believe that this entity loves you or cares about you in any way. Whatever it is, it wants to hurt you and feed off of your pain and fear. Get rid of it as soon as you can.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
That's absolutely terrible! I'm sorry this is happening to you. I'm not one to give advice. But I can tell you what other people will say. They'll tell you to set up a psychic shield for yourself. They'll tell you how to do it. They'll tell you to remain strong and fight it with all your might. They'll tell you it's a demon. Some people will tell you really weird things and give you oddly specific advice. All I can say is, have you talked to anyone you know in real life about this? Do you know a priest, psychic, or spiritual healer? I think the best thing to do is find someone you can trust and let them know. This will give you a bit more power, you know, strength in numbers. If you are facing something like this alone, I don't know how you could defeat it. I will pray for you and hope that someone can be there for you, and bring you peace.

New comments for this story have been disabled