You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: He Won't Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

He Won't Leave Me Alone

 

I am currently a sixteen year old EVERTHING I say here is true.

There is a ghost name Robert Snider, and he harasses me daily. He read my thoughts daily, (He telepathically communicates to me) and I always feel violated. So I ignored him, and this time I avoided the thought of him. But it didn't work.

This just happened to me last night. So I was lying in bed, avoiding the thought of him, and just trying to sleep. Then I hear him (He sounds like a radio signal) then he starts to call my name, telling me not to ignore him, but I just start to sing a song in my head, so I wouldn't hear him. (It works) Then, he puts an image of a hand with a 'Shhh' sign in my head, but I keep singing the song in my head. Then he whispers 'Shhh' in my ear, I was already drifting to bed. That's when he started to talk to me. "I know you don't trust me" he said, "I died in a car accident in 1989, my dad was drunk." then I felt paralyzed, and he said, "I'm sorry, I love you." and I fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up around six. My mom gets up at six. I watched some TV, and then I went back to bed. As I drifted to sleep, I felt paralyzed AGAIN. But this time it was different. I felt wrapped around, as if someone was hugging me. I knew it was Robert; felt him on top of me. I tried to move and yell, but he hugged me even harder. I felt like I was going to suffocate. Then I heard him whisper, "Were going in the closet" and at this point, I think I was dreaming, because when he said that, I looked up, and my Closet door was opened wide, and inside was pitch black, even though it was morning. I felt him pick me up and carry me, that's when I started to cry and thrash around. I started to kick everywhere, but he was still carrying me. He went around my bed, and I tried to wiggle out of his grip, and I guess he had enough, because he dropped me down. After that I woke up, I was lying on my bed. I started to cry. After that, all he said was, "Foreplay".

I never talked to him after that. I had the Bible under my Pillow, but I guessed it didn't work. I don't know what to do. I am really scared, and I DON'T want to experience that again. I want it to stop. He follows me EVERYWHERE. He reads my mind every day, all the time. Why won't he leave me alone?

Other hauntings by Panini

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Panini, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

softballplayer15 (9 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-03-07)
Oh'm so sorry honey, God is with you! I can pray for you if you want me too.

"Dear God, please let this demon what ever ghost thing leave this young girl alone, she sounds like a nice women, please watch over her. And Jesus name we pray. Amen."
jama19 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-23)
Hi I don't know if this will help or if anyone else has commented this but pure salt in the corners of your room and round your bed the ward of evil spirits also crystals are suppose to suck in and ward off evil spirits, I don't know if this will help any but it's worth a try, also there are some websites on evil spirit protection and warding off hope this helps
demonkitty101 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-16)
I don't know...
Have you tried to talk to him? Tell him to stop? I don't mean just saying 'no, stop', I mean actually telling him how you feel and explaining why you don't like the way he's treating you? You know, really trying to 'reach him'?
Just a suggestion. Good luck 😊
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Never underestimate the value of Cold Iron in the warding off of malevolent spirits...

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore#Cold_iron
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Panini,
Its in your best interest to follow Rook's advice if you are in fact needing it. The posters on this site are well respected and do take the things you say seriously and want to help you. If your story is indeed true, follow through with what they say and make sure to let them know if something worked for you or not. If you ask for advice then disappear without taking any advice, you lose your credibility.
Best wishes
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
I would like to echo Rook's sentiments... I read another of your stories and I recall people offering a lot of advice and trying to help you. Did you try any of it? Or are you just looking for more attention?
rick (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Well,i know something that can help... You can perform an exorcism on yourslf by calling a medium as many christians do... I am from india and a hindu by religion and only a year younger than you... And believe me, I also have had quite the same experiences as you have before... I have heard a distinct female voice in my head which told me to come to her... At first I took it as casually as possible but when it did not stop, I feared that it was some kind of an entity (I heard it every night just when I was about to sleep)...we hindus have many powerful chantings and hymns which we use while performing relgious rites. My grandpa had taught me one and when these voices never ceased to stop I started chanting the hymn whenever these voices played in my head. It took a few for those voices to stop but after they did stop, I have never heard them since... 😐
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Panini,

I really try to help people and I like it when they provide feed-back and up-dates...but I get the feeling that while I have suggested this you have not tried it yet (or even worse you are 'pulling our 'chain')... I have my reasons for that but I'm not going to get into those here... So please try this, I think you'll find it helps... Give yourself a Shield and then Cleans and Shield your home... If Robert is a negative spirit or entity it should 'push him out and away from you'...If it doesn't work then Robert isn't negative... But with everything you've said about him I find this hard to believe...what's worse, as I mentioned above, I'm thinking about tossing the BS blankie over your 'stories' because when I go back and re-read what you have posted some of your 'details' are beginning to repeat among other things...

So having said that, please try the following... If you've done it once... Do it again... Not as a 'joke'... Because if you don't mean it it won't work...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Now this Ritual should not only provide a shield for your home but it should 'push' any negative energies/entities (spirits) out of your home.

In this case I would include some direct thoughts about 'Robert' and his being pushed out as well as the general things I've mentioned.

Please keep us posted as I for one would like to know what happens if you choose to try this.

Respectfully,

Rook
luvztigers92 (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
I agree you should get you're mother and father or Just A guardian Involved when he try to control you pray out loud say rid my house of this evil God be with me help me. And Other stuff
BellissimaA (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
O.O WOAH.
We're the same age and I'd be scared sh*tless if this happened to me.
I didn't even know ghosts can read minds.
Have you ever asked him why he's bothering you?
Sorry this is happening to you~
Panini (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
[at] Trix: I have other experiences about him, too. If you read it, it wouldn't be confusing. Sorry for the confussion! 😜

[at] Olivia1234: I'm pretty sure I'm not schizophrenic 😠
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
Hi Panini, What's happening to you sketches the picture of sleep paralyses. What's worrying me though is the fact that you claim this so called Robert Snider ghost is harassing you even when you're awake? Why don't you want to discuss this with your parents? I'm a parent myself, and it is not easy to help your children if they don't speak out. How do you know its name, did he tell you this? Panini I really think you should involve your parents with your experience they might be of more assistance than you think.

You say the Bible under your pillow doesn't work. The Bible is a religious book and a guideline for us that belong to the Christian religion. It helps to keep a religious item with you to comfort you, just remember you have to believe and pray and have faith also with it. It helps to keep your Bible close, but remember that it is God that is the one you should call on and then use the Bible as a weapon through the Holy Spirit that will guide you. Take care and I hope that you will talk to your family about what's happening to you. After all they are the ones who are closest to you. Trix
❤ ❤
cfmsdmarm (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
Olivia that was very rude. Don't listen to her you may be experiencing sp but if not tell him he's not welcome in your home and to leave you alone also pray when he's around

This comment from Olivia1234 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: