You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Do You Want To Play?

Real Ghost Stories

Do You Want To Play?

 

When I was 7 years old, my dad moved to England to give me, my mom & my brother a more interesting life. My father figure for that couple of months was my great-Uncle. I live in England now.

Back in the Philippines, I used to have a room where me and my brother kept all our toys. One day, my parents went out shopping so my great-Aunt and Uncle, who lived next-door, were baby-sitting us. I went into the toy-room and went to all my dolls and picked two out. Behind the 2 was a doll that I really hated. It was ugly and cheap. I got it from a friends mom for one of my birthdays. A couple minutes later, I heard someone say, "Gusto mo na maglaro?" (Do you want to play?) and the ugly doll fell off the shelf it was on. I thought it was brother but then remembered that he was asleep at my great-Aunt's house. Naturally, I freaked out and ran to my great-Uncle. He checked out the room but nothing was there. I stayed away from that room for a couple of days.

This part happened when I moved to England. Recently, I was drawing the curtains of my room when I saw a reflection of a hand in my window. I am certain that it wasn't my hand because it was paler and had a ring and bracelet on it. And just this morning, after I had a shower, I was drying off (still in my bathroom, I had heard they're the most haunted of all rooms in the house, I think) and after I had wiped my face, and then saw a purplish-black cloud kind of attack my face but then I blinked and it was gone.

If anyone knows what might be happening, please please comment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustSaying, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JustSaying (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
I don't own it anymore. I left in the Philippines when I moved to England.
Prisya (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Even the doll was kind of ugly, I don't think it is a good idea to make a negative comment on it cause, we can't even tell where that doll really came from.
I had experience similar story to that, but instead I learned how to appreciate it, until I learned to love it, it even gave me a lot of good lucks, as I sleep with it 😐
carlpablo123 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
wow that is so scary it kind of freaks me... Well it realy scares me a bit little... Alright its realy scary I don't want to lie it realy freaks me out 😨 😨 😨
JustSaying (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
And I forgot to mention, no my house didn't have any history. My dad had it built specifically for a family when he married my mom before me and my older-by-one-year brother were born. The black swirly thing didn't hurt me at all, just shocked me. And once, the guitar that I keep in my room strummed itself. I was the only one in my room when I heard it happen (these last 2 things happened in England, and the house is edwardian and so previously owned).
JustSaying (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
I didn't really press hard on my face because I heard it was better if you wipe gently (I get lots of acne:/ but I'm not vain). The doll was no just a plain stuffed one, no batteries or strings
Drapergirl (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-20)
that is weird I hate the idea of a doll being haunted it scares me! 😆
chiara6821 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
I might know what happens... Is there a dead family member. Because it might be visiting you...
kristelnaia (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
(Qouting you: It was ugly and cheap.
If you are referring to a doll (cheap ones you can find in Quiapo or sidewalk vendors), there's no way it is a talking doll.

What may have triggered the occurence, is --

1.) You had no tinge of liking on that doll (Qouting you: the 2 was a doll that I really hated.), and somehow, it may have been used as a medium by forces.

2.) You may have heard a television on/radio/kids playing outside, sometimes our ears are too bionic, it can hear whispers from far distance.

As for the attack on your face (Elephante81) may be correct and it's something you can experience, when you close your eyes tightly. (Qouting you: after I had wiped my face.) Too much pressure on the eyes may cause that purplish-grayish-dark cloud.

(Qouting you: I was drawing the curtains of my room when I saw a reflection of a hand in my window. I am certain that it wasn't my hand because it was paler and had a ring and bracelet on it.)

Is your window, like a mirror type one? Because you mentioned it was paler, if it's a reflection on a see-through glass window, you wouldn't be able to distinguish the color. Though the ring and bracelet is quite scary, if you haven't had any of those on your hand.

Just pray and ask for them to leave you alone, and if possible try to ask if there's any history of your new house being hunted or what have you.
ghosthunt2012 (5 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
ok I recently read a ghost hunter book from the real ghost hunters and I can say that it is undecided wether your house may be haunted. Elephante81 may be right about what she think but reading about a medium I think if you see the cloud again that you might want to consider staying away from where you see it. These clouds are considered bad etineys otherwise its not a ghost, but a form of evil. They can take possesion of you and try to attack you so try and saty away from it. Otherwise, about the doll that's hard to conclude, as I havn't heard about that stuff before but just be catious and don't do anything stupid. For good information from ghost hunters go to ghosthuntbooks.com and you'll get help. Hope I helped =)
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Im not sure what to make about the toy doll and the talking that you heard when it fell of the shelf. It could have been a talking doll like what Elephante81 mentioned, the only thing I am wondering with that though is most of those have a button you have to press or a string you have to pull to activate the voice in them.

It does sound like you have spiritual activity going on but it could be multiple spirits or could be one spirit that is trying different methods of interacting with you to try and get a response back from you.

One thing I would recommend if you don't feel threatened by the spirit, is to lay some ground rules. Tell it if it wants to stay that it would need to follow the rules, and be prepared for any sort of reaction the spirit may give.

Another thing is, if you feel threatened by it in anyway, is to stand your ground and tell the spirit to leave, however if you do go this route I would recommend you be prepared because the activity could pick up if the spirit does not want to leave.

Hope all goes well.

Peace
JustCurious
Elephante81 (2 stories) (59 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Sometimes when you close your eyes tight for a while (while washing your face) blotchy images appear before your eyes when you then open them. Could this be what you experienced? Also, perhaps the ugly doll that you chose never to play with was just a talking toy doll. "Do you want to play?" Is a common voice recording for all dolls.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Can you explain more about this "face attack"? I really don't understand what you mean. Were you hurt? Did you feel a presence? Can you give us more details please?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: