You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Seeing Colors

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing Colors

 

I am not psychic or religious in anyway. My story is kind of sad and scary, I stay with my mom in Kzn South Africa. Started in 2004. I was 6 or 7 when I was hit by a car and died (to me I died) I saw my body and the driver, then medics all from the air I was like looking down! I remember seeing colors - like in the shape of a body. I saw 2, a bright green (flashy) body by my body and a dark blue body flying by me. I couldn't hear them, but I felt so peaceful, calm and relaxed.

Not long I woke up in hospital, in a lot of pain. My injuries were very severe. Beside that, I could see colors. Colors around people, colors that just drifted around and bodies (like a person) of color. I told my mom but as I had also had a skull fracture and on drugs it was shrugged off as a temporarily side-effect. (if it was brought on by my injuries or drugs I really can't say but I can remember it so well)

For years I could and still see colors. Sometimes at night when I awake or in the morning I see colors in the shape of people around my bed or sitting on it, I still can't hear them but I can see and most importantly, feel them. The colors around me are mostly shades of green to white and the feeling I get is between love peace and longing - my mom knows about my gift and told me it's my family, friends and pets that's waiting for me! And I believe that.

As I said I can to see people's color (I don't think you can tell if a color is evil by its shade) I was 12 when my uncle raped me (I am ONLY mentioning it to explain what I saw), my uncle's color was always dark as in dark brown, even thou he had his bad days he was a very loving and kind man, as that day unfold his color had bright "flares" of white and orange and purple and more and more "flares" appeared closer, he came to finishing in me... After he took his thing out and just sat on my bed, his color went from "flairy" brown to a dark deep blue and I could feel what he felt, just for a second I felt astonishment, shame and disgust. (I hate him he hurt me very sore)

And scary (ghost) part... After the uncle thing I have seen a color body (as said you can't judge by color) but more with feeling. This color is gray with black or red patches. Every time I see "him" I feel a manly presence, I really get scared as I feel fear like helpless, despair, anger, hatred and I feel the same feeling I got when my uncle hurt me, I felt dirty and lost. He shows up at times that there's non or very few other colors around. My mom can feel "him" to - not in emotion but as cold spots in our flat or feel his presence specially when my mom's in the bathroom - he appears more also at times I am naked.

Just before my 15th birthday he showed up as my mom and I were watching tv, I caught sight of him and stared as he made his way to the kitchen (our lounge and kitchen are one, there's no wall that parts the 2) as I saw him banging and touching spoons cups etc my mom could hear the banging and the movement! (I am not deaf) but I couldn't hear it only see and feel "him" and or all the colors. Until my birthday he was a pain, banging things making noise and just being spooky. When my 15th came he stopped!

Thou I can still see feel him, he stopped being spooky and scaring my mom, but I do still feel all those feelings when he's around?

To me ghost spirits are a color as that's how I see them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, luckyrain, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

victorygirl (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Very poignant and compelling! Could you be so kind as to tell us what each color means to you? What colors do animals have? And do they show true love for us or as the "experts" they are just using us.

So sad about your uncle. I hope he gets his just rewards...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
TID: I'm not one of the lucky ones, unfortunately 😢...But DeviousAngel can probably answer your question... It is a skill that I'm interested in learning, but I can't seem to allocate enough time to dedicate to learning it 😆

However, if you do a google search, there are some very informative sites dedicated to this subject...
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
I have a question for granny and/or rook:

What resources can I use to learn how to see auras? What is/are the best book (s) on the subject? Also, I'd love to find a mentor in my area. Not just for seeing auras, but for all things paranormal.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
zzsgranny,

As always I am humbled by your faith in me. 😁

Luckyrain,

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. I agree with the other posters that it sounds as if you have 'gained' the ability to see auras. For some people this develops normally and in a few cases something traumatic 'triggers' the awakening of a 'latent' ability. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have, either here or on the Sister site.

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Lockyrain: I'd also like to add that we have a very respected poster on this site, as well as the psychic site, by the screen name of Rookdygin (on both sites)...If you find the psychic site not to your liking, as it can be somewhat negative at times, I'm sure he can help you... Right Rook? (hope I'm not over-stepping my boundaries) 😆)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Luckyrain: Here I go sounding like an echo again 😆, but yeah, I'm so sorry for the things you've gone through... And like Devious mentioned, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger...

I think at first, what the docs and your Mom were refering to are called halos, and people with severe head injuries will see them until their brains are completely healed... I trust you've had regular check-ups since your accident?...If so, and all medical issues have been cleared, then yes, you're one of the few who have the gift of seeing auras...It's something that most people can "learn" to do, but rarely occurs naturally...

I'd like to suggest that you try to find another with your abilities to mentor you... A mentor can help you see the value of your gift better than anyone else, and help you find a way to cope with it...

Very interesting indeed... Thank you for the post 😊

P.S. There is a sister site to this one, the link is at the top of the page, "Psychics and Mediums"...I'd like to see what Anne V can do for you, also another poster by the screen name of "Oracle"...Perhaps you can submit this to that site and go from there... Please let us know if you do... ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
My sentiments echo BJJ... I am so very sorry to hear what you have been through, but I am glad that you got through it. I think the experiences we have, even the bad ones, have the potential to make us stronger and better people.

I have also seen auras around people and animals and it sounds very similar to what you described. It truly is a blessing in disguise, because it can help you be careful of the company you keep.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
luckyrain, I am so sorry you had to go through such terrible events being so young. I just want to say that I hope your uncle was severly punished for what he did to you.

I agree 100% with Badjuujuu. The colors you are seeing do seem to be auras, and what is special about that is you are able to see the aura's of the dead as well. There are many accounts of people who have had traumatic accidents and near death experiences gaining these types of abilities. You came back from a horrible accident with a very special gift, and I thank you for sharing your story with us.

😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+8
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
First off, I'm very sorry you have had so many horrible things happen to you. You sound like a very strong and tough individual.
Ok, I think the accident may have opened your third eye. From many stories I've read, it seems traumatic injury and the awakening of psychic abilities go hand in hand. It appears that your particular psychic gift is to see auras. You can see auras around the living, and see ghosts as auras. That's a very interesting gift.
I believe you are correct when you say color doesn't indicate good or evil. My thoughts would be the quality of the color would be a better indication of character. By quality I mean whether the color is cloudy or clear. As I have never seen an aura other than my own, I have no basis for that theory. The flares you mentioned, my aura does that when I am in a highly emotional state. When happy, the flares are sort of soft, when angry, the flares have a spiky look.
As to the gray aura, I think that may be a poltergeist. My opinion on poltergeists is that they are a manifestation of our own inner stress instead of an outside entity. Most poltergeists go unseen, but with your ability to see emotions as auras I think that's why you could see it. Poltergeists usually fade over time. Since you can no longer see it, just feel it, I think this one is in the process of fading away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: