You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Personal Haunting 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Personal Haunting 2

 

If you guys read my first story, here is where it begins...again. I now have two children, the ages of 34 and 6 months. We moved into a new home at the beginning of December. Ever since... Many things have started up again, maybe even have gotten worse.

At first it was just little things. Scratching on walls, things falling, sound of footsteps, sound of someone messing with the dishes, finding the stove on at night, and then me and my family started seeing figures. We have one entity who stands by our bathroom door and just stares. We began to hear banging on our doors and no one would be there. My daughter always tells me she's scared, and she never wants to sleep alone anymore. My son wakes up in the middle of the night screaming.

We finally called in a team of paranormal investigators. According to the psychic, it's no longer just the one haunting I have. We have 3 more to add. She did a cleansing and protection ceremony and suggested we burn sage every day for one week. It didn't seem to do anything but make them angry.

One night my daughter was standing in the kitchen and out of no where told me "the monsters don't want to go away".

I had just finished cleaning one afternoon and went to lay in my bed just to rest. I heard my name being called, and it was gradually getting closer and closer to me. After a while I heard it right over me. I felt as if I was being held down and like something was sitting on my chest. I tried to scream for my husband, but nothing came out. After about 5 minute I was finally able to talk. I was horrified.

My husbands father seems to think it was just sleep paralysis, but I disagree. I wasn't sleeping nor falling asleep.

They seem to LOVE to mess with me when my husband is not home. The activity picks up more.

During the day when the babies nap, I try and nap as well.

One time I had just gotten all comfy and ready to nap. I heard the front door shut and felt someone lay next to me. I thought my husband had come home early, but I was wrong. I turned to find no one there, and then felt someone breathe on me. I jolted out of bed and ran to my babies.

I don't know how to get the activity to stop. It just seems to be getting worse.

I'm not sure what I should do.

Other hauntings by Vellyth1990

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vellyth1990, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
[at] TruthInDarkness
Look, we don't have very much money to spend, and they are friends of the family (though I've never met them). They offered to come down free of charge, and I did offer my home and meals to them for a few days so they wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, they declined.

And no, I wasn't very impressed with anything they did. They told me things that I already knew.
I didn't very much like the way they treated me.
They looked at me like I was some kind of monster.
To me, it felt as if they knew something they didn't want to say.

Oh, and if you don't like me, that's fine. I can't change what you think.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Well, you know that old saying... I can only lead the horse to the water...

That said, were you that unimpressed with their work? Since you say that you're not trying to spend any money, I assume that you didn't give them a "tip" the first time. Depending on how long they were there and their level of service, I'd say that $15-$20 per person on the team would be decent. More if the issue was quite bad and they were able to resolve it.

I'm light years away from being rich. I'm thankful to be hanging on to middle class. I'd still pay someone for their trouble. You said that they were far away. Heck, with the price of gas these days, it might have cost them $8-$10 to get to your house. Then, there's the equipment that they spend money on, their time, and the fact that they came all that way to help you.

Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but you honestly don't seem very grateful for their assistance. Sometimes even non-paranormal problems aren't easily solved. Yet, most people/companies charge you BIG TIME to fix them. Many times, companies with people who are electricians or PC technicians often don't completely resolve an issue the first time out. Or if they do, something else goes wrong shortly thereafter. Give these paranormal investigators some credit and show some appreciation.

If you truly feel that this first team was really so terribly awful that you need to call upon a different team to investigate the issue, by all means do so. However, I suspect that their services were decent. I think you merely want a different team to come out because you want the ability to let them leave, problem solved or not, without any compensation while not losing face in the process.

Although I have been wrong in the past (usually not in my favor), I'm generally a very good judge of character. I have to admit that I don't get a good vibe from you at all. I hope that I am wrong and that you are a truly kind hearted person who is willing to compensate someone for their services even if they do not ask for such compensation. But I've got to be honest... I'm just not feeling that from you.

Am I the only one with this impression?
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-02)
[at] TruthInDarkness: I'm not really trying to spend any money, nor do I want to.
I may just find a completely different team if things continue.

Things seemed to have calmed down, but a bit of activity still occurs when my husband isn't home.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Re: Research team - Live a bit far... Aren't willing to come back? I know that good teams don't expect compensation, but did you offer them anything? It might pay to offer them something to return if, by chance, rook's suggestion doesn't work.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
Vellyth1990,
First of all, I read your other story to update myself and commented it on it also.

Secondly, while reading this story some suggestions have came to mind but most of them have already been mentioned by other posters. When here2help mentioned to bring in your husband's grandfather to your house, you mentioned that you were not religious. You mentioned this in your other story also. But, I would like to say is that you were not religious when you were living at your husband's grandfather's house but because of his religious ways, you were protected. As mentioned by another poster, it would hurt to bring in your husband's grandfather to see what changes come about and see what you can do from that.

My next suggestion was going to be the positive energy / white light aspect but Rook (being the expert he is) provided a detail information on what to do. I couldn't have explained it better.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this already but my third suggestion would be to put salt around windows and doors so that any spirits don't get in.

I hope you don't take this personally but I think what you and your family is experiencing has something to do with your past. You mentioned in your last post in your last story about how you lost your friend to dead, you don't speak to father, and that you got raped. This suggestion may be hard to do and you won't like and don't want to deal with it now but I was wondering if you could take the steps to let go of the baggage you experienced. I'm not sure how your friend died but if you can go to her grave site and place flowers or just say a little prayer for your friend. Again, I don't know what happened between you and your father (I'm not going to ask you what it because I know it's personal) but if it's a possibility, talk to your father. If the two suggestions are not possible, I still suggest shredding your baggage by talk to a shrink to get over what your experienced in your past. Especially, when it comes to your rape. Talking to someone will help you bring around some positive changes in your house. I think you would need a peace of mind when you are doing Rook's suggestion.

Again, I hope you don't take any offence to my last suggestion. I was just thinking of all possible ways to help you out.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
rookdygin I will definitely try what you suggested! And to those of you who suggested to have the research team back, they live a bit far and aren't willing to come back for a second trip. (weird huh?)

I will definitely update you guys after trying a few experiments!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
Vellyth,

It has been said... Seek and ye shall find... I agree with a couple of the other comments here. Positive thoughts and energy can go a very long way and having Granddad over for a visit couldn't hurt things. You may even want to try the idea I'm about to post while Granddad is around... He can have the kids, out of the house and then you and your Husband, or just you may wish to try this.

Please keep us updated and if there are any more details or things you remember please let us know, the more details the easier it becomes to isolate what may really be 'bothering' you and your Family. By knowing what it may be it becomes easier to figure out what will make it stop.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

If you do try the above please let us know how it works out. I wish you well and I'm sending Positive thoughts your way.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
Vellyth1990,
I read your other story back then and just reread it to get an ides of what's going on.
Now that you have two children and you are afraid they are being harassed, I can understand you being at wits end. But, you already know what was working before. You said it yourself, so why fight it? Ask his Grandfather if he wouldn't mind coming for a visit. See how it "feels" in your home while he is present. Pay attention to his body language, he may feel things and not want to mention it so as not to frighten you and the children.
Your primary goal is peace in your home. A safe environment to raise your children and be a happy family. Don't stand away from what works, that's not the way to win this. It doesn't mean you have to go overboard either. It's all in "knowing" what worked in the past and replicating it. That isn't so much to ask when your children are concerned is it? What have you got to lose?

Jav
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
Asking for something you don't believe is real won't help?

It could if A. You are wrong about what you believe. And B. The person whom you don't believe in is able and willing to help.
Sarina (1 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
Hai there,

I just found your post and felt the need to give my two cents worth.
Firstly, you don't need to be religious to practice brighter and more positive things. Bringing a more positive habit and activity system into your home, would really help. Play more games, open the doors and windows more, invite friends over, have a good time.

Most of the time, negative entities hang about negative people. (Please, don't take that the wrong way. We are all negative at random times). And thus, driving the negativity away can also drive away the, let's call them "poo flies" in this case, away too.
There's no guarantee this will work, of course. But it's worth a try, right?~ I know a few people that did this and became "free" of their troubles, so to speak.

Good luck and take care!

Sarina~
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
I'd contact that paranormal team and their psychic again. Tell them that the sage didn't work.
Perhaps the psychic can communicate with them, and find out what they want, or ask them to leave...

You could try it yourself, do an EVP session (using a recording device, just ask them questions, then listen to what was recorded later), but that might be frightening if the answers are less than friendly.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
I understand that you are trying to help by what you're saying Here2help, but the thing about it is I am not religious in any way, and asking for something I don't believe is real won't do any good.
Here2Help (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
First, let me just say, I am not a priest, pastor or minister. I am strong Chistian though.

From the first part of your story you mentioned that your boyfriend's Granfather's presence helped. I do not think that is a coincidence.

If you have a malicious spirit in the house (or near you) they will retreat from religious people.

Being close to God is like a suit of armor.

I'm sure there will be A LOT of disagreement out there, on this post, but I don't care. I'm just trying to help
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
This is a tough one. I've heard about Spirits doing this to one person's home even after she charged the water. I would suggest something like that; Put magents in a bucket full of water outside your home. Apparently this is supposed to keep Spirits away or something like that. Burn a White candle and take it to all corners of the house, saying a prayer to bless your family and your house while you have the candle lit. Be strong and tell these Spirits to leave you and your family alone. Let me know how it goes.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: