You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Ghost Didn't Leave

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Didn't Leave

 

Hey everyone, If you read my last story then you should know that my house was haunted by a trapped spirit. I also said that a psychic said she was going to help it move on. A week after the story we let her do her thing and the ghost left. Or so I thought. Just now I noticed something that made me instantly want to write up a new story. I'll start to the beginning and get you caught up to now though. After the spirit left the psychic said there should be some minor disturbances but nothing too serious. Nothing did end up happening. Our house was peaceful now and nothing bothered me. Couple weeks later I have been noticing little things. Dark figures moving in the corner of my eyes, things being moved around and (This one scaring me the most because of a past experience) Seeing things in a reflection. If you read my story "Bathroom Disturbance" then you know why this scares me the most.

I recently got my room all fixed up and been having a good time in it, but after I get through playing a game and turn off the TV I usually see something quickly move across the reflection in the screen. The one that gets me the most is the face on my door. I have a door with a light type of wood on it. The window will cast a glare on my posters and will hit the door. There's usually a face in the glare. If I try to intercept it or move things around or anything the face still remains and it looks as if its starring at me. Right now looking at the door I just feel as if something is starring at me, but what just happened now is what got to me. I had drifted off into sleep on my bed when a loud shuffle woke me. My dog heard it too she was pawing at the door to get out to see what made the noise. I opened the door and walked out to see the chairs under the table moved all the way to the other side of the kitchen. My dog ran up but stopped at the line in front of the kitchen and gave one loud bark, but then as soon as she let the bark out her head dipped down and her ears pointed downwards and kept it like that and trudged back to me.

I put the chairs back and even grabbed something from the fridge only as an act though. The psychic told me that I have to act as the dominant no matter how frightening it was and let me tell you. I'm really freakin creeped out right now. I just called the psychic and she said its either something that was there way before the other ghost, something new, or something that had followed me. She comes by in the morning and she'll let me know. Just really freaked out right now, had to write about it.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

latty (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
I suggest basically praying right before you sleep and reading your bible will work, I promise, even if you don't go to the church. I was an atheist but found God because of similar problems OR inviting someone to do a house blessing OR Sage smudging.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
hi there playdoughmaster interesting story.
Have to agree with the other comments, when you mentioned the face in the door I thought it could be matrixing, had an old wardrobe at my mums when I was young the decoration around the keyhole could look like a fac in the right light.

And what about the psychic telling you there might be a bit still going on? Like javilina said that's wrong, if a psychic clensed your home its done. The spirit would have moved on, not just left for a while!

Your not paying this so called psychic are you? I hope not!
Anyway I hope you get the help you need to rid your self of this spirit.
Carl
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-24)
PlaydoughMaster.
The first odd thing I noticed was the psychic saying "there should be some minor disturbances but nothing too serious". That doesn't sound right at all. When a spirit moves on isn't that supposed to be it? That's pretty weird that she would tell you that, don't you think?
I am completely with you on the seeing things in a reflection. That is one of the scariest sights I can think of, the thought of it gives me the shakes, seriously.
The face on the door you say may be a reflection from a poster? Have you tried taking the poster down, or moving it?
Now, the kitchen chair thing? Were you alone in the house all evening? No one else home? I'm not trying to say it isn't something to worry about, but the way the chairs were moved to the other side of the room is sort of typical if you were getting ready to mop or wax the floor. I do that at night myself because it's the only time I don't have a bunch of traffic running over my freshly waxed floor.
I hope everything has calmed down for you though. It's the reflection that's bothering me. That is just unnerving.

Jav
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Really freaky stuff. I'm inclined to agree with Miracles abou the "face" you saw, it is possible that a matrix effect made the "face" appear in the wood.
Now, please stay strong and don't let this Spirit "win". You have to show dominance, just as the psychic told you.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
PlaydoughMaster - the poster could actually be a trick of the eyes, the glare of the sunlight reflecting off the poster and against the grain of the door, creating a matrixing affect.

I just don't want you to be afraid to be in your bedroom. Just because there are other things going on in your home that could be attributed to something paranormal, doesn't mean the other one is. Our mind can create things out of nothing sometimes.

My daughter was taking a shower one night and yelled for me. She had me climb into the shower with her and look at the shower curtain. She saw a "face" in her shower curtain. To her this face looked like what she interpreted the devil to look like. She had had this shower curtain for at least 6 months and had never seen it before. It was just the way she happened to be standing at the exact moment, but she was completely freaked out over it and I had to switch shower curtains with her.

I've seen "faces" in the patterns in floor tiles, wallpaper, paneling, curtains, rugs, window screens, etc.

I won't try to tell you that this isn't related to the other situation in your home. I'm just trying to give you another, hopefully, more comfortable explanation.

Please let us know what the psychic says.
TheTerminator4444 (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Ok, I've grouped together all the information and it seems like a strange type of poltergheist. Someone else in another thread gave an answer similar to this. He aid poltergheists usually go away after 2-3 months. Just try not to make eye contact with it. Some poltegheists might even try to attack you if nessasary.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: