You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Friend Is Terrified

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend Is Terrified

 

Exactly a week ago, I was with my friends, Jade and Chloe. We were out for a while until it was time that we had to go to Jade's to babysit her siblings. That's when weird things started to happen.

Jade is unable to see ghosts, but she does see her auntie's spirit in the house. The house that Jade currently lives in is the same house that her auntie had died in. 4 other people had died in the same house as well.

Jade is able to see her auntie's spirit daily. Her auntie makes sure everything is OK. When everything is OK, her auntie holds her thumbs up. But when something is wrong, for example: something or some one is in the house that shouldn't be, she gives Jade thumbs down.

Anyway, the 3 of us and Jade's little brother and little sister were all sitting on the sofa watching TV. Then Jade moved to the computer to check her face book. She was sitting on the computer chair. All of a sudden, the electric shut down, everything went pitch black. But the computer screen was flashing bright different colors. Jade's brother and sister ran out of the house. I and Chloe went for the door and Jade sat at the computer chair. Suddenly, some one pushed the computer chair and Jade fell to the floor. It was none of us. So we all ran out of the house.

We waited outside for 5 minutes, and then decided we had to go back in. Chloe opened the door, slowly. We all peeked inside to find the electric was back on. I was about to walk in, then Jade shouted "Wait!" I stopped. Jade was staring at something, in the kitchen. "What's wrong Jade?" Chloe asked, worried. "It's my auntie". She replied. Jade was staring for a good couple of minutes, then took a few steps backwards and began to cry. I and Chloe ran over to comfort her and see what was wrong. "She gave me thumbs down. Something isn't right". Chloe walked Jade's brother and sister to their friend's house until their mum got back.

Whilst Chloe was taking them to their friend's house, I and Jade decided we had to go in to see if anything was wrong. Jade was too afraid to go upstairs. So I told her I'd go up. She waited right at the bottom, didn't take her eyes off me to make sure I was OK. I made it to the top and told her I couldn't see or hear anything wrong. I took 2 steps down the stairs, but then I felt some one push me hard in the back, causing me to go flying to the bottom of the stairs and smack the wall. I hit my head and it began to bleed.

We both started crying and ran outside to wait for Chloe. I felt so dizzy and had nothing to wipe the blood with because we were both too scared to go and get something!

Eventually, Chloe came back and looked at my head and started worrying. We explained what had happened and she started getting quite scared as well.

"Let's go in, I will play my auntie's favorite song on the CD player, she can help". Jade told us.

I hesitated for a minute. But went indoors anyway.

We started playing the song. Jade turned the volume up FULL blast, which wasn't loud. Then Jade went to the toilet, whilst I and Chloe stood there next to the CD player, which was up full volume. Then made us jump out of our skin with fright when the volume shot up so loud that you could hear it from across the street!

At that point I and Chloe ran to get Jade. Jade came out of the bathroom shaking with fear when she heard the volume go up so loud and so quickly. We had had enough and decided we needed to leave until her mum got back.

Sorry it was so long. Her auntie wouldn't do anything like that, she never has done. Is there something in her house that shouldn't be there? Please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nadinerowe1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

AliceRichmond (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
Miracle, I was talking about the story but I realized I made a mistake as the girl said that the light was back on.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
AliceRichmond - are you talking about the CD player or the story? Sometimes it's hard to decipher exactly what is meant by a comment, and this is one of those times.
AliceRichmond (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
CD player, playing when there is no electricity? Hmm... It sounds to me like there is something not right here.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
This is interesting for a scary story told around a camp fire, but I agree with "DA" and others. Between things seeming a little embellished and the fact that the story has been up for 2 weeks and the OP has not replied to any comments despite asking for help. Good call.
ghostscary (9 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
The demonic force or evil spirit in your home may be disturbing you because when it died it may have been tortured and wanted someone else to feel it's pain. Maybe it was tortured in it's life. Try a OUIJA BOARD! If you are brave enough. 😉 😐
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
No thanks on this one... It might be on sale half off but I am not buying it. If she cannot see ghosts, I am not sure how it is that she goes about seeing her auntie. A lot of these details sound either embellished or just outright lies.

But I suppose that is just my opinion...
Wiglet120 (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Im not saying I understand the complete story. But, she did clear up the part about the young children.

"Chloe walked Jade's brother and sister to their friend's house until their mum got back.

Whilst Chloe was taking them to their friend's house, I and Jade decided we had to go in to see if anything was wrong."

I do not understand why you would go back in if the Aunt gave a thumbs down signal. Should have call her mom. You never know it might not have been any kind of sprit that caused the lights to go out it could have been someone of the living kind or just a power surge.
EvilAlbear (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
Yeah, you might want to clear a few things up in this story. For example:
Where did you leave Jades siblings when you three went into the house? They weren't mentioned much while you three went into the house to play the song and I doubt jade would just leave them outside. Those little kids probably wouldn't have ever wanted to leave your guy's side!
Not that I doubt your story isn't true but some people may not believe it therefore not give you any answers that may help you in getting to the bottom of it.
Overall I enjoyed your story 😊
I wish I could give you some advice but I'm not very experienced in the paranormal. Anyway goodluck!

-David
reneespring (148 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
My first reaction was, I'm going w/the auntie: 2 thumbs down for this story. It just does not seem believable. If I am wrong, I am sorry--it is just how it strikes me.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
I think you need to reedit your little manuscript for consistency.
If Jade can't see ghosts, but can see her Aunt's Spirit, then
You've just stated a contradiction.
Ghost = Spirits.
Every time someone preempts their statement with the moniker: 100% truth, it's usually bull.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
You say that Jade is unable to see ghosts, but she can see her aunt's spirit? Isn't that an ability to see ghosts? Do you mean her aunt is the only one she can see? That's still a major feat to be able to see and communicate with her so clearly. I don't know about much ghostly activity. I hope you had your head checked, that sounds like a bad injury. How did Jade know to contact her aunt through her favorite song? If her aunt was already there, giving an unhappy signal, why would you feel the need to summon her? I don't exactly know what the conflict is here. Some things pushed you? Are you sure you were pushed? Could it have been your fear playing tricks on you? If not Jade's aunt, who do you think it was? I really wouldn't worry about the CD player, electronics do weird things sometimes.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: