You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Still Terrified 3

Real Ghost Stories

Still Terrified 3

 

It's me once again! I am still currently living with my parents for the most part (weekends I go to my boyfriend's). I naturally thought my last bad case with this "man" was as scary it could get. I stood my ground, tried cleansing and felt extremely confident that I was doing well. Lately my health has deteriorated, 10kg weight loss (currently 59kgs & 180cm tall I look awful), constant health problems, seems like extremely bad luck, anger problems, etc. You name it, I've been through it. 

Two weeks ago my confidence was shattered and the fear took over again. I was in bed with my dog who always sleeps on the right hand side of me but he couldn't settle so he moved to the left side (he is 14 and once he goes to sleep there's no waking him, he doesn't move at all. It's like trying to shove an elephant over).

So back to the story. It took me a long time to go to sleep, I had finally drifted off and it was around 1am I was woken up, by god knows what. Whilst laying there trying to doze back off, I felt pressure on the side of the bed. My heart skipped a beat and I knew he was there. I reached over to Monty to try and pull him close to "protect me" but the pressure had changed on the bed as if someone had laid next to me. I was sweating, trembling, and I felt an arm go around me and I physically grabbed someone's wrist. I have never, ever been so terrified before. I heard some kind of laughter like "he he he" and the words "NOT YET" in a stern voice. I tried screaming out to mum but it couldn't come out properly. I felt the pressure release and I ran as fast as I could to my parents' bedroom.

It has never got to me so bad where I have been bawling my eyes out in my mum's arms. Dad woke up in the mean time and, for someone who doesn't believe in "ghosts", he was extremely p*ssed off and telling mum to go find the priest in our town so he can come bless me and the house. I slept beside my parents' bed that night.

Last night was another bad night, nowhere near as scary, but very startling. I woke up during the night to go to the toilet and walked out past the lounge room and, once again, someone was sitting in my mum's chair. All I could see was a black figure's head, shoulders and partial body because of the angle of the chair. As soon as I seen it, I felt this almighty pain in my stomach as if I had been punched. I stood there frozen for a good couple of minutes before I could wrap my head around it.

I have been asking Archangel Michael to protect me but the 2 nights I forget, this is what happens. My parents refuse to let me sleep with the door shut in case something happens and they can't hear me. My mum is somewhat a believer but my dad usually denies it. Although now, they both know what's happening. My mum has experienced seeing a figure, being touched and even hearing us call out when we haven't (she often thinks I am messing with her).

So this is what I am up to, and this is what I go through most nights (not as severe) but I swear he literally sits there and waits to get me. I often see a dark figure walk along the foot of my bed, stop at the corner and then slowly disappear. I'm getting use to seeing the figure walk by, it doesn't frighten me as much as it used to. The scary part for me is that it seems to be getting more physical with me the more I do.

What do you's think about me getting a priest? (Although I'm not sure how to ask a priest for a blessing.) He can't win. But I know he is getting the better of me. Oh, and one more question... Why me!?

Jen xox

Other hauntings by JennaK

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JennaK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JennaK (6 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-24)
Things have still happened since writing this. I have had my foot grabbed and pulled, I've had someone touch my face & I always see him (especially lately) walking or standing at the foot of my bed. Also, this morning I woke to find my cupboard door open (they have locks) so that kind of freaked me out. I can be laying in bed sound asleep and be woken by nothing and the feeling of fear/panic comes over me. I get too scared to move or open my eyes.

My dog, in his younger days, use to sit up and stare or growl at nothing or he would go from sleeping to clawing his way over me to get away from the floor side of the bed. He doesn't much now, I'm pretty sure the world could end around him & he wouldn't wake up.

I am yet to find a priest that will do a blessing, but waiting to see a priest that we think may help. My fear with this is that it could make things worse. But only one way to find out I guess!

I'm also curious to find out the history of the house, but am having no luck so far (I live in a small town in NSW Australia) so resources are kind of limited, but then again I don't know who to contact!

Thankyou for your kindness everyone ❤ ❤
basilisk193 (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-05)
I just notice that your dog is pretty old. He never senses anything at all?
ghstwrld (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-05)
Has anything happened since writing this? Have you contacted a priest?

All I can suggest is to pray to Archangel Michael every night and try to remain positive. Whatever this thing is, it's probably thriving off your fear so please try not to show it how afraid you are, as hard as this may be.

Try this prayer too...

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.

Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.

And do thou, Oh Prince of the Heavenly Host, by God's power, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen."

Good luck with everything ❤
ghostlyjoe (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
talk to someone that knows how to deal about this stuff don't let it get to you. Pray outloud and if that does not work ask god for help ask gods from most religions.
JennaK (6 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
Thankyou all:) it's comforting to know there are people who understand and want to help. He visited me again last night, grabbed me on the leg. I shot up out of bed and my boyfriend sh*t himself because he had no idea what was happening. He doesn't believe at all and straight away says it's my imagination, I was dreaming and even says I need "help". It is beyond frustrating!
swright (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
Hey Jenna,
This entity sounds quit menacing. Whatever you do, do NOT use an Ouija board, that opens up a door for more spirits or even demons to come through and attach themselves to you. And I think the one you have is terrifying enough. I think you should deffinitely get a priest to bless your house, that should help. Also praying aloud for God and Christ to protect you could keep the man at bay. This man seems to mostly visit you at night (when you are in your bed) or when you are in the shower, and he is extremely touchy. I don't want to alarm or scare you, but you should know, that entities are capable of rape... So you really do need to see a preist or a specialist on this matter to try and find help. In the meantime when you feel him around, pray aloud and try and think of things that make you happy, try and build a mental wall to keep your fear in check, because he could be feeding on your fear. Please be safe, I hope you are ok
BasSilLeosS (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
Jennak:
Since you've been having this thing over and over again, and nothing you tried helped or even supported a little bit, then you have nothing else to lose to try something new right?, I have a religious person gave me this holy words (its not from the bible) that it helps when something paranormal happens, you got to clean yourself with water in a special way, but since you are not in this religion, then you don't need that, read it with respect, and just take a deep shower and brush teeth and everything before you lay on bed, just to make sure that you are surrounded with positive energy inside and out, and then start reading it with a SELF ASSURED VOICE and keep reading it whatever happens around you (if the entity tried to do something) and trust with what you are reading, and hope everything will be alright with you (and this is for other readers who has a lot of paranormal experiences as well):

God! There is no deity except Him, the Living, the Eternal! Slumber does not overtake Him, nor does sleep. What the Heavens hold and what Earth holds (belongs) to Him. Who is there to intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what lies before them and what's behind them, while they embrace nothing of His knowledge except whatever He may wish. His seat extends far over Heaven and Earth; preserving them both does not overburden Him. He is the Sublime, the Almighty!

P.S: keep reading it until either you fell asleep, or nothing happens to you anymore, and if the entity started to eye contact you, try to keep as much eye contact with it as you can while reading it, the entity will become so weak no matter what it is trying to do, just keep the strength while reading it
Good luck!

The name of this verse is: The Verse of The Throne
ngute801 (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
How horrible I can't even imagine going through something like that on a regular basis. Maybe the car accident you mentioned in your post some how left you in a weakened state or more vulnerable for these attacts. I have a feeling its going to take time and a lot of hard work to get rid of this entity. I wish I had some answers for you 😢. Trust your faith and God bless ❤
JennaK (6 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
Hi guys, thanks for the responses. In September I was in a car accident (one of the most terrifying experiences of my life) the paramedics and police have no idea how I didn't die or come out permanently injured. Why I say this is because since that happened, it became a lot more physical then before. I was put on anti depressants (it really affected me in a bad way) also, I have been to doctors a lot, especially the past 3 months for answers why I am ill. They have no answers. Although I haven't brought up seeing the man to them, for fear they might lock me in a looney bin. This is the only place I feel comfortable telling people about what's happening in my life, without feeling like I'm totally insane
Xx
User1690 (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-27)
I agree with BadJuuJuu on going to see a doc to rule out any underlying health causes. It seems to me you are dealing with quite a powerful force here and I mean no disrespect at all, I can understand this is quite a scary experience but that's what this force is playing on. It knows your scared and will do whatever it wants to keep you in that state of mind so it can feed on that heavy energy your emitting by being scared and negatively impacted by this. BadJuuJuu brings up a good point, this could be a repressed memory, or even a fear you thought you'd locked away. Negative forces/demonic entities/shadows will all play on these too to try and get a negative response from you because for them its a food supply, and the more they get, the more powerful they become, hence the increasing physical activity. I know, you've tried but you need to keep trying, being afraid isn't helping either. Help from others can aid too, your not alone, your spirit guides can help if you call for them, they may even impart knowledge you can use yourself to rid you of this. But it all starts with you.:)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-26)
Talking to a priest can't hurt. I suppose you would just visit your church and tell him what's happening.
Your physical symptoms. Get to a doctor as soon as possible. Rule out any underlying health problems. I don't want to seem disrespectful, but it may not be a bad idea to tell the doctor about the figure you're seeing. It seems you've tried tackling this as a paranormal issue with little success. It may have roots other than paranormal, it could be tied to a repressed memory or something similar. Explore all possibilities until you find an answer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: