You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Still Terrified 2

Real Ghost Stories

Still Terrified 2

 

So I'm still convinced this is a man. I haven't written anything in a while but what happened last night has really shaken me. I did what you guys said, "became tougher" or so to speak, and basically withdrew myself from any situation where he would usually come out.

I've been staying at my parents' house during study and things seemed to quiet down and I could actually get a full night sleep. Then things started happening again. I've left my room to walk down the the other end of the house at night to go to the toilet, and seen someone sitting in my mum's chair. Needless to say I just turned around and went straight back to bed. And prayed. Also, I have been experiencing some cold spots, but also hot spots (but I am not even sure if they have anything to do with the paranormal? Could someone answer that?)

Last night I had that feeling, like "tonight is going to be a fun night." I could feel the presence of something watching me. Like he was standing at the foot of my bed just waiting for the right moment. Goosebumps everywhere, shivers, so my mind started ticking. Then the cupboard door starts rattling. I jumped and just stared in shock. I checked the cupboards but nothing was in or outside of them that would cause it. That noise continued throughout the whole night.

Later it felt like I was being woken up by something. Like whoever it was didn't want me to go to sleep. I could picture it being like "hey...oi!...wakey wakey!".

So anyway, I was laying on my stomach flat out when I felt something touching my right foot. My heart skipped a beat and I just stayed there trying to ignore it. I could feel the sensation of almost electricity as what seemed like hands were getting a tight grip on my feet. They grasped my left foot and I could feel the sensation getting higher and higher. It was a fairly warm night so all I was sleeping in was bra and undies. The feeling reached the top of my thigh and I can safely say I was scared stiff. I couldn't move one inch. I couldn't grab the lamp, I had no voice, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

I don't think I've actually been that frightened in my life. I have not had the sensation of electricity before. I have tried communicating in nearly every way I can think of. I feel the need to find out this home's past, as that could give me some answers or guide me in the right direction. I'm tired. I need sleep. I don't need to be woken up every night by what I can describe as screaming whispers. Enough is just enough!

Do any of you's own digital recorders? Where did you's get them from? How much? I think I really need to get one... This man needs to be at peace and so do I!

Other hauntings by JennaK

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JennaK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-20)
Research on the house would be a great idea Jenna. It may give you a little more insight to the history... Stand your ground to whatever this is and like the others here said, do NOT let it push you around or frighten you. Salt around your bed may help you be able to get a good nights sleep also.

From one aussie to another I really hope this stops happening to you and you can get a normal nights sleep. ❤
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
Instead of getting a recorder I'd undertake the cleanse. I don't know if attempting to communicate this way might encourage the spirit, just a thought x
Nephylim (10 stories) (79 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
Hi JennaK,

Everything the others have said is so true. I also liked the fact that you are starting to get, what I call, righteously angry... As you say, "Enough is just enough!"
Stand your ground. Don't let this entity push you around or out of your own space. Set your boundaries.
A warning though, be careful if you are attempting to contact this entity. Make sure to let it know that it may not enter your personal space.
To me, it makes sense that it is waiting for you to sleep as this is a very vulnerable time and your natural protection is at it's lowest. I suggest finding something that makes you feel safe and try sleeping with it in the bed. Empower this object to act as your protect even while sleeping. It may just get you a good nights rest.

I hope you manage to sleep soon.
Keep us updated.

Nephylim
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-21)
JennaK... Thank you for your story.
I will tell you what I am getting out of reading it. You are definitely a sensitive. People like you and I attract spirits where ever we go. We are like a light in a pitch black room. There is no running from it, it doesn't matter where we are what time of day or night they are attracted to us because they know we can see, feel and hear them. You have to get control of your fear though. Tell yourself that FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. Stand your ground with them, talk to them and let them know they are not going to frighten you, they will not control your space and you don't want them there. Take steps to evict them so to speak out of your house, so you can live in peace. Everyone has a right to live in Peace. Get some white sage and burn it in the house, pour salt around the outside of your house and get your bible and pray and ask God to surround you and your family with the white light of the holy spirit. Pray all through your house as you allow the sage to burn and the smoke to enter all of the corners of each room. If you have a garage, remember to do the same in it as well.

God bless you
Jazzeyjay
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-20)
JennaK
I read both stories, the first didn't seem so bad. You saw your boyfriend's grandmother, and it seemed like someone wanted to get your attention.
This story is a bit different. The grasp on your ankle working up to your thigh I don't like, especially since it felt like electricity.
First get a recorder from any place that sells electronics. Next in the evening before it gets too dark ask the spirit who it is, what it wants, and why is it bothering you, leaving time between time between each question for an answer. Wait a few minutes then listen to the tape and see if you get any answers.
Whether you get answers on tape or not tell this spirit in no uncertain terms that it MUST leave you alone. I know you are scared but if you do this before dark you will not be as scared.
You can also set up a video camera that is pointed at your bed that can record all night or is motion sensitive that will start recording if there is movement by you.
You have to be forceful and not show any fear.
Be brave, be strong and remember you have us at YGS behind you.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
you can get a recorder from Wal-Mart...oh wait I don't know if you guys have them in Australia... But it there is some sort of place like a Wal-Mart or a place with electronics then that is where you can get a voice recorder. If your able to recorder something, then put it up on your next story. I REALLY want to hear it.
GIRLIE ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
Dear Miracles, thanks for such kind words. I keep learning from this site and from experienced posters like you, Rook, Val, Martin, RedWolf and others. Yes, not only posters but also friends, when they want some help and we give them advise regarding paranormal and when you ask them again, they just give you some excuses.

It happened about a year ago, when one of my friends dad was having some trouble sleeping and he was having disturbances. My friend is still a non-believer. I contacted Rook through his e-mail and he was kind enough to give me some advise, which I passed on to my friend. But when I asked him about a fortnight later, he said that he didn't try it. Then I had to persuade him to do it because it concerned his father. I made him use Rook's cleaning method and it turned out to be very effective. What you said is cent per cent right.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
sds - very good 😉 Sometimes the o/p is so anxious for help/advice they forget to take it when it is given. I don't know if that is the case here, but I just wanted to say, very good, sds, very good 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
Hi JennaK, it is SDS again. I read your other stories. About a year ago, Rook himself has informed you about cleansing. Did you do the cleansing? What was the effect of it? Or haven't you tried the method yet? If not, please try to use the method and it will definitely be effective. If you have already used the cleansing method, what was the effect? And have been using it continuously over a period.

Secondly, as advised by Rook, because you wanted to know how to communicate with the spirits, he has given you some methods like alphabet magnets on the refrigerator and advising you to ask questions, keeping paper and a pen on the table by asking questions and lastly, to keep a voice recorder and trying to hear it in the next morning. Have you tried any of this. If you have, what is the outcome. Because it has almost been a year since these advises were given to you. That is why I am asking.

Also, where are you living now? With you parents or parents-in-law or your boy friend?

Please inform us the developments so that we could give you more suggestions.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
Hello JennaK, I haven't read your other stories. I will and try to give you some more ideas, if essential. I want to ask you, because I haven't read your other stories, who are all living in your house besides you. If there are any others, then have you asked them their experience or encounters.

I think as spiritwaiting suggested, you need cleansing. Cleansing method, which is designed by Rookdygin, an experienced poster in this site, is quite useful and would definitely ward off evil or negative spirits or entities. But you should be consistent and on a day to day basis, you should continuously cleanse the house. It helps and it had helped many of my friends. It is quite effective. I am pasting the cleansing method below for your use. Give all the credits to Rook.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Keep us informed of the developments. I will read your other stories and try to communicate.

But be bold because negative entities will try to draw your energy out if you are scared.

Regards and respects to you.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-18)
jennak, truly terrifying! Ok now that your being touched (the electricity feeling) its definitely time to cleanse and bless your home. I don't blame you for being scared stiff, after seeing someone sitting in your moms chair! I would have turned that light on and told it to leave. But try to stay brave and strong.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: