You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ouija Boards And Stupid Friends Never Mix Too Well 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Boards And Stupid Friends Never Mix Too Well 2

 

Greetings, King Jack back again. I'd like to update the great things going on at my house since I started trying to cleanse it. All of these have been happening for the past few months since I started trying to purify my house.

Most do not physically affect me and are alright, like what I've heard for a few weeks. Every night I make sure to turn off my water faucets. Not one is on, I make myself check for sake of my sanity, yet when I wake up in the middle of the night (I can NEVER sleep a whole night through, I've always been like that.) there is sometimes one on. Not just drip-dripping, but I mean full force on. I just go and turn it off and go get some water or something, then return to bed. The lights will turn themselves on, along with the television, and especially my radio. I don't exactly know why the radio turns itself on, but it is always on some classical station.

I'll hear knocks on the wall, like what I just heard on the wall to my right. It isn't one knock, or if it is, it is a LOUD knock. Like hammer-to-wall knock. Usually it sounds like somebody is at the front door, but neither I nor anybody else uses the front door, because it just leads into sand. Footsteps are still prominent in my household, but I have yet to see a detailed persona of whatever it is in my house. I hope not to.

In my previous story I told of wakening from my couch and feeling something touching, scratching, and other things to my arms. In hope of ridding something that was attached to my body/soul, I went a got myself baptized again. Ever since then, I have not been woken with scratches or anything. Yet, it is still in my house.

I might be pushed while walking to my room. Sometimes, when my baby girl starts crying, I walk into her room to find her in her rocking chair. I have never figured out how my two month old girl can get out of her crib, across the floor, and into her rocking chair, and then start crying.

Anyways, I brought over a priest to bless the house, and then had him do a cleansing of the house. I put a vase of wild roses in every room, and began burning sage to clear the house. My girlfriend also reports of being watched or touched whenever she sleeps over (when she sleeps over we sleep in my room.). I have hung a cross in my room, the baby's room, and the kitchen. The activity has ceased in some ways, but in others it has grown exponentially.

Before I began trying to get rid of it, sounds in the house were not heard everyday. Knocking, footsteps, whispers, everything, it happened every two to five days or so. Now, sounds happen nonstop every day, yet physical contact has shrunk. I have no idea what's going on. Is there something more I can do?

Thanks,

King Jack.

P.S. - We named the baby girl Elizabeth!

Other hauntings by King-Jack

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, King-Jack, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Roomz (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
P.S. On the link I wanted you to look on one of the answers... The very long one... But my personal warning is Zozo is a controller, don't do what he says no matter what.
Roomz (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
I don't know if your problem is already solved but this story was too much of a coincidence to ignore. Today at lunch my friends were talking about Zozo (which seemed to be no big deal) until my teacher today gave a big lecture on how Zozo was a myth and blah blah blah. Now I come on this site rarely to entertain myself and today I just HAPPENED to come across your story, odd huh? Anyways hope this helps... Good luck. Http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101205184207AAK8sB3
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
king-jack & old_dude,
No, I just gave basic prayers so that the people in the house could be protected from the evil entities. The evil entity will always stay with the board I think. That was a good thing giving the Ouija board to the church. Definatly one HUGE point I left out. I was to concerned for the baby and girlfriend.
I never delt with an ouija board. I just heard stories about them from church and how to get rid of the evil from the house.
Your right one big thing I left out too, incense does wonders on purifying a house. Any kind of incense irks all kinds of entities.

Qt
old_dude (16 stories) (112 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
Wow King Jack! I had a bad experiance with a ouija board too. I wish I knew how it was resolved... But the local church did it.

Hey Quix! WOw I wonder if that is what was done to my board to get rid of the angry entity in it?

Would smoke from the anoited oil work better if it filled the room like incense?

I'll tell you I would be at the point of burning the house down. I'd say get out or the house is torched. I have no patience anymore for any kind of lingering hautings... Not after some of my experiances. It's just not worth the trouble.

I had a spirit in my house that was very interesed in my young son... I don't think it was meaning any harm but I did a clensing with holy water and a heartful plead, it seemed to work. (But I knew the spirit's real name so maybe that helped?)

I wrote a story about last weekend but I have not published it yet because the website is not open to new stories.

I would think you will have to deal with the oujia board itself too. It will probally need to be blessed and burned or something... I was not able to burn mine... It wouldn't burn. It was given to the chiurch and they dealt with it.

It's in my story "Ouija board from Hell".
DEstroy the source (the board) and then cleans the room. GOod luck
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
All the happenings mean that you're still being affected by the ouija board/zozo. He will never leave you and your family alone until you buck up and become the man of the house and bless yourself, your girlfriend, your child and your house.
All you need is about a teaspoon of oil. By oil I mean any kind of oil, baby oil, vegetable oil, olive oil, rose oil, coconut oil, and if push comes to shove and the only oil you got is car oil, then by all means use the car oil. Then you need time, I'd say this process takes about half an hour or 2 depending on how big your place is and if you do it twice just to make sure that he's gone.
Can't go around blessing everything and not having blessed oil or this won't work so, take your teaspoon of oil and to bless it say this out loud:
"Lord bless this oil and make it pure and holy unto you."
Can't go out to fight something without having your armor on so, bless yourself, dab your finger in the oil and make a cross on your forehead and say this:
"I believe that Jesus died and on the third day rose again. Lord bless me and keep me, make me holy unto you. I am the head only and not the tail, I am above only and not beneath. Heavenly Father write on the tablet of my heart, please place the helmet of salvation upon my head, gird my loins with truth, shod my feet with the preparation of gospel of peace, place the breast plate of righteousness on my chest, in one hand Lord place the shield of faith and the other hand Lord place the sword which is the word of God."
Then go to your girlfriend and bless her, dab the oil with your finger and put a cross on her forehead and pray:
"Lord bless my girlfriend, make her pure and holy unto you, write the truth on the tablet of her heart. On her head place the helmet of salvation, gird her loins with truth shod her feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace, on her chest place the breastplate of righteousness, in one hand place the shield of faith, in the other hand place the sword which is the word of God."
Go to your baby and bless her as well, dab your finger in the oil and place oil cross on her forehead and pray:
"Lord bless and keep my child, make her pure and holy unto you, write the truth on the tablet of her heart. On her head place the helmet of salvation, gird her loins with truth, shod her feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace, on her chest place the breast plate of righteousness, in one hand place the shield of faith to protect her from all the fiery darts of hell, and in the other hand place the sword which is the word of God."
Now that you, your girlfriend and your baby is all geared up for being protected from all evil make sure you have one entrance door open, the last one you're going to bless. Go to each room and speak to the entities:
"Here's your last chance to get out of this room, IN JESUS NAME GET OUT NOW FOR I AM A CHILD OF GOD!" Swipe the room with your arms and hands and shoo them out of the open windows and doors of that room, they love corners and closets, any place to hide where they think you won't go. I only say this because there's a tribe in Africa where they only have round huts and no corners and a man came to America and told one of the people that the dark entities have so many corners to hide in. Once you're done shooing entities out of the room bless all exits and entrances including windows and bless it with a cross like the one that you put on your forehead and say:
"I close this entry; you are no longer able to use this entry, NO EVIL IS ALLOWED TO ENTER INTO MY HOME! STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
Once you've gotten all the rooms shoo them out of the hallways and to the last door that's open then bless it like you've done all the other doors and windows.
FYI: some entities are tricksters and can hide in body mirrors. Any mirrors where you think your body would fit so will the entity.
Oh I say bless your girlfriend and baby because if you don't they have the right to attack them because you are a part of them.
King-Jack (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
She cries and cries and cries... I've told it countless times not to touch her, and maybe it's just a baby thing to wake up screaming. It's my first child, so I don't really know.

Thanks Rook, I'll definitely try that and tell you the outcome. I'll start thinking for some ground rules to tell this thing, and I'll update when I do and how it goes. How should I go about doing it? I'll call out to it when it is rather rowdy, and sometimes I feel like I'm getting a response through some knockings on the wall, but never any coherent words. Whispers are definitely there.

Hannah is getting tired of all my stories I tell her about the baby (I am on full midnight baby duties because I want to let her sleep when she's over) and doesn't like that it keeps happening, but she says she can't just tell "the air" the leave Elizabeth alone.

Zeta, I have heard what sounds like my porcelain plates breaking, and I run to the kitchen but everything's fine, if that's what you mean?
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
King-Jack, sorry I wanted to say that as a mother I couldn't sleep without my babies in the same room. I worked in maternity ward for a view years and babies need attention 24 hours when they are small. Sometimes they just want to turn on the other side, and are too small to do that yet. Babies also feel safe with company. I moved my children out of our bedroom when the time was right. I suggest you move little Elizabeth with you into your room where you can have an eye on here, and where she will feel save. I really wish everything will work out fine for you and your family. Trix. ❤
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Hi King-Jack. I don't think the intention is to harm your baby, but rather to seek attention from you. Why I think so is because it didn't hurt your baby after having all the time in the world to do so. I don't think it's evil because if your house is blessed by a priest-evil would have left. I think you should take control of your own house now. Like people suggests here, put down ground rules. Make yourself clear and be strong and serious about it.

If you do what Rook suggests the outcome will be -GREAT SUCCESS my friend, because I followed his suggestions, and the outcome was a victory. It is very important to take control of your life and your home. The sooner you start with Rooks suggestion, the sooner you can be in control. Take care
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Thanks for the update. Have you considered doing a cleansing/shielding of your own? It's a great way to 'take possession' of your living space for you and your family.

I recommend this one...it's one I use myself and I have found it quite effective...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Update...Submission page is closed until Monday due to very large influx of submissions. I will submit the experience on Monday. Zeta.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
King-Jack...

I have had a similar experience that you are going through... Also when I had a new-born baby. Have you ever heard a loud, frightening sound of glass breaking inside the walls? I think I will go ahead and publish my story on this because although it is similar to yours, it is different and I did resolve the problem... For now anyway. Look for "Baby brings ghosts"s.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
king-jack great update.
Agree with the others try talking to who ever it is making the noises,
Most of the time just letting them know you know they are there, happy to let them stay but must stick to the rules will help a lot.

And as for moving the baby tell them that has to stop!
Frightening a baby is a big no no, and they will have to leave if thy don't stop.
Carl
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Ok. I understand the economy. Have you told your girl about them touching Elizabeth? She may be upset and you don't want to worry a new mom but she needs to be kept in the loop. Maybe having mom also tell the ghosties to not touch her child would be a good idea.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
King Jack,
It's better than having to run to her room in a panic, wandering what the hell is wrong!
King-Jack (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
The baby lives with me because my girlfriend is trying to get another job. She already has one, but my house is too far away for her to get up and go to work every morning. We're hoping she can get one soon, so our income can stabilize a bit, and then... (She doesn't read this site, so don't worry) Marriage!

Anyways, thank you all for the help. I will try talking to it/them whenever he/she/they get active (shouldn't be long now), and see what happens. I'll schedule for another cleansing if things get bad again, and I have ordered them to stop touching my baby girl. She still wakes up screaming every night, but she is out of the crib less. I'll get right onto moving her into my room, do you really think that'll help? I'm scared for her.

Thanks for everyone's help and compliments.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
It sounds like you are making headway and whatever this entity is, it does not want to be pushed out. I think you are doing the right thing. It may not be a bad idea to get your little one baptized too, since that helped for you. You can also try leaving a video camera rolling in her room and/or in the bathroom at night, just to rule out any outside causes. Children are fascinatingly intuitive even at a young age. I just think about that show Rugrats (anyone remember that?) where the child character used to grab a screwdriver that he kept in his diaper to unscrew one of the walls of his crib and escape. Not that I think that is the exact explanation, but it really is amazing how smart kids are.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
I agree with granny about setting rules. As others mentioned, please keep Elizabeth close to you. Good or bad spirits in your house, you shouldn't put your child in a position where she could get hurt.

I was also thinking about the mother of Elizabeth and why she is living with you but if you don't want to answer that's okay because it's personal.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
unless for some reason I got it wrong and the mom died or something then I am sorry for being crass. But you must understand the severity of this problem. They are not supposed to touch her. What if they dropped her!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
I don't understand your girlfriend doesn't live with you? Is she the baby's momma? Why isn't the mom of that child sleeping with her daughter so she doesn't get hurt by the ghosties? You need to move your daughter closer to you since the mom isn't doing her job. That is shameful. Sorry to say that but I don't want your daughter to get hurt. She is obviously not moving herself and she could seriously get injured and you will feel so guilty that you didn't take the proper steps to ensure her safety. You need to let them know to not ever ever ever touch your baby. That is breaking the rules of your house.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Setting rules is a good idea. Someone with a temper problem actually left my old house after I set rules. Something like "you are not allowed to harm or frighten any member of this family. If you can agree not to harm or frighten us, you can stay. If you don't agree, you are not welcome and must leave."
Also, you might consider putting your little one's crib in your room. Whoever moves her at night may be less inclined to do so right under her daddy's nose.
Btw, congratulations on your baby girl! Elizabeth is a beautiful name.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
King-Jack: First of all, congratulations on your new family member!...

As far as your experiences, it's my belief that if cleansings and blessings etc don't entirely remove the problem that the entity/ies aren't malevolent... I think it's possible that they just want your attention and acknowledgement...

I suggest maintaining the cleansings, but in the meantime set ground rules... When the activity starts, let them know you know they're there, and politely tell them to stop... Something as simple as a "Hello, there!" could be all it takes to quiet them...

I'd like to hear the others input as well...

😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: