You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Findings

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Findings

 

Two days ago, me and my friend, Sara, found a Ouija board at her grandma's house. Sara had asked her Nana whether she owned a Ouija board, and her Nana said no. So me and Sara showed her Nana the Ouija board and we asked her Nana if we could bring it back to Sara's house since I was spending the night and her Nana said yes. Sara and I then put the board into the back of her car, and when we left we got all giddy and excited.

When Sara and I got to her house we pulled the Ouija board out of the back of the car and brought it into the house. I was getting anxious because I wanted to use it already, Sara wanted to wait but I didn't really care. I called Stevie, Sara's brother, over to the opened Ouija board box. We kept looking for a better description of it, and how it works, but we couldn't find out anything, except for the instructions and the maker, William Fuld. Stevie and I stopped caring, though, so we just grabbed a glass (because it didn't have a pointer) and put it onto the word Ouija. We went into Sara's room and started with the question, "Is there anyone on or around this plot of land? If there is please move the cup to 'yes'..." We felt a slight shift, but it wouldn't really fully move. So, Stevie and I waited for five minutes then eventually gave up.

We brought the Ouija board into the computer/living room where Sara was sitting, and I asked Sara if she wanted to try, and she said sure. She turned around and put her knee next to mine, and we put our hands on the cup and I opened with the question I had said earlier. The cup went straight to Yes! It turns out his name was actually George Michael Samuels and he died when he was 57 in the same neighborhood we were in. Both Sara and I kept talking to him until like 2 in the morning, but then we had to let him go because he was getting mad.

The next day, we pulled him back and we started talking to him. We eventually pieced things together and began to make him realize something. I can't tell you, though, because it was very heartbreaking to him. Well, it turns out he was murdered, stabbed in the heart. We're still trying to make him realize it, but he's always wanting to pull the cup towards 'Good Bye'. We want him to know how he died, because it seems to be what's holding him back in life. I hope he finds out that, and eventually accepts it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xEmoxHuggerx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Moonflower_Maiden (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-20)
In my experience, when the "spirit" or whatever you happen to be talking to gets angry at you and/or keeps moving the indicator to "goodbye", you should really leave it alone. Also, the Ouija is called the "board of lies" for a reason, please keep that in mind because you may not be speaking to who you think you are. It's a dangerous tool, not a toy, and if you don't know what you're doing (and a lot of times even if you do) you should just leave it alone.
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Um... Yeah didn't quite keep the ghost's life 'PRIVATE'... Yeah kind of told us... I hope he 1 day's realizes it.

~Gejro (ps. If you need any advice on haunting's, feel free to ask...)
JPing (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-05)
How sensitive and respective of you to keep this spirit's private life private. No, hold on... Hmm.
sheepy012 (3 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
If you are going to use one make sure you have a person or people who know how to use it, because as Shane said it is a gateway to other planes of existance and anything could come through. Oh and try not to make them angry, if they don't accept that they are dead and you keep pushing it , chances are it will get pretty angry.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
wow that's strange like shane said evil spirits usually come from ouija boards but yours didn't seem intent to hurt you😊
haz
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
I tell people to leave the ouija board alone as it is a gateway to the other planes of existance. If you don't know what you are doing you will open that door and just about anything could come through it. I have seen a few people here who claim they know what they are doing and yet seemed surprised when something happened. I personally do not mess with the ouija board and I do know how to protect myself, contact the other side, and end a session without trouble. I just choose to not take the chance and mess up and let something in to our plane of existance that doesn't belong here.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: