You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Ghost's Revenge on Me and my Baby

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost's Revenge on Me and my Baby

 

Now you guys have me worried! I don't think of myself having psychic abilities but on a few occasions my dreams have come true and for the last few months since moving back into the house where I grew up (my friends have always told me that there was another presence here which I already kind of knew myself), I was never worried about them (spirits) but I've been having these dreams, now these dreams are so real where I could smell, taste, feel EVERYTHING! This was the first one I had bout 6 months ago!

I went to bed as usual and thought I was having difficulty falling asleep so got up to check on my baby, everything was fine so I went outside to have a smoke and I couldn't open the door it was jammed or something, I couldn't even use the key to open it, as I turned around there was a woman standing behind me and her face was messed up really bad almost like she had been beaten to death and she put her hands around my throat, I was trying to fight back, but I couldn't breath and felt like I was going to faint, then I heard a big bang come from my baby's room and she was gone, as I walked into the room it smelt like an electrical fire but there was no smoke, as I went to pick up my baby, the room was flooding with water and there was all electrical cords and all I could think of was that my baby was going to get electrocuted. I screamed for help and my brother came but wouldn't believe me about the woman and that she was trying to kill me and my baby and then she got a hold of him and was trying to kill him so I ran outside for help, but no one would believe me. Finally this big biker looking guy drove past in a f250, at first I thought he wasn't going to stop and then he came to help me, but as we walked inside, I woke up.

I was dripping wet and really scared and couldn't go back to sleep, my brother also woke up and was wondering what I was doing because he heard a lot of noises coming from my room. He went back to bed and I left the hall way light on and closed my door. About 10min after, I heard footsteps and thought my brother woke up again (we have wooden floors so you can hear where people are walking) and it sounded like he went to the kitchen then walked outside my bedroom door and just stood there. I though it was him checking on me but I never heard him walk away and he never answered me when I called his name.

So the next morning I asked him what he was doing last night and why he got out of bed again. But he told me he didn't and he basically fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow... So what the heck was walking around my house?

Just a little extra info, when I was pregnant with my first son, I kept having these dreams of a little girl playing with my partner, so I just assumed that I was going to have a girl and got all excited. We were living up north at the time but when we came back to perth, this woman, who my partner had a fling with (before we got together), was claiming that my partner was the father of her child, I never got the chance to meet her at the time.

But one day, when we were shopping, I saw the little girl from my dreams, and just as I said to my partner "hey that looks exactly like the girl from my dreams" at the same time, he said "that's the little girl who is meant to be my daughter" I couldn't believe it! But then it made sense because I had a son but this dream of the little girl was sooooo real and it wasn't me that was having a little girl, it was my partner and that's why he was playing with her and I wasn't apart of the dream.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Raelee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
I dreamt of 2 girls healthy and playing and laughing with me in 2001. The youngest sat on my lap and stared into my eyes with her big blue eyes! After a high risk pregnancy Lilike my 1st girl became sick within an hour and spent 9 days in hospital. 7 of those days in a NNU on antibiotics she came home healthy to us. In 2004 dreamt of Lilike as a sick newborn and the dream ended with a little boy of 2 years old playing and jmping on the bed throwing Lilikes girls clothes everywhere. Just 1 week before Lilike turned 1. TTC in 2005 fell pregnant quickly and my son Locke was born May 29th 2006. (JFK's birthday) Locke is the name of a final fantasy character my man played in a game as a kid. Lilike dressed him in a baby dress one day. On feb 12th 2007 I found out I'm pregnant and baby dies feb 13th 2007 from an early miscarriage. 1 week before I knew I was pregnant I'm holding a little boy nbody wants to hold, he is very tiny with dark hair. There is a grup of women holding a 4 month old blonde baby girl, and they refuse to let me hold, her I tell them I want to hold (Ambrielle) the name I had chosen for a 2nd girl. I tell them to hold Kyler a name I also had chosen for a boy before we found the name Locke for Locke. They refuse to hold Kyler saying no we want Ambrielle not Kyler. Ttc and fall pregnant after a while and baby Angeni/Anjeni name meaning soul is born July 22nd 2006 perfectly healthy and big! Adn yes she has big eyes and her eyes are the window to her soul. Is that why she was starign at me with big blue eyes?
davidparker (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Why should you be frightened of a gift like this?

A possibility just came to my mind. Maybe the ghost in your house has something to do with your dreams. Maybe it's planting these dreams into your subconsious(sp).
Now, this isn't meant to scare you it's easy to take care of. Like they said a blessing should help.
If you are not completely sure if it's a ghost then I have a few suggestions for you. One is to get an object that makes noises, like a toy that makes noises when a button is pressed. Ask yes or no questions and then if there is a ghost it should responed.(The ghost should be stronge enough to do this considering it grabbed you) If it does responed then make sure you ask if it wishes to cause you harm. If it response with yes you should have your house blessed imediatly
Thank you for sharing and I hope my advise helps! 😉
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
My dreams come true the bad ones. Some things you have to go through in life. I have 9 stories on psychic experience website my name is called Katie on there. 😊.
Bie (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Whoa! Nice story but I didn't understand anything! Sorry!

Peace, Love and Happiness!
Bie
v3ro (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I've had dreams that always come true. It's really weird it happens to me, my mom, and my grandma. Other times when we have bad scary dreams we try to be careful of where we are at because you never know how it can turn out...
KachieChan (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
I don't quite understand the first part of your story? Were you actually dreaming, like sitting in bed? Or were you having hallucinations?
aleycat1090 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
oh wow you need to go to a psychic for that it would help the tension of what happens in the dreams and when you are awake. 😜 😊
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
now I don't mean to worry you anymore than you might be but... Maybe you do have some type of gift lol. I believe that those attacks on you in your dreams maybe serious. Perhaps you should have your home blessed or something.
much luck.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
I would say you do have a form of the gift. I am no expert on mediums and psyhics, but to have several dreams in a row that become reality is more than coincedence. Have you had any more attacks on you or your family since the first one. Have you had your home blessed or cleansed since that attack. If not something you might want to consider doing. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: