You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird Sounds Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Sounds Following Me

 

Ever since I was a kid, I started seeing or hearing weird stuff... It was vague but it felt real. Every time I try to tell it to my parents, they just say it's my hallucinations. But I think not.

My first ghostly experience was when I was 8 years old. I had to go down at around 11 PM in the night to get water. Then suddenly I heard this weird whistling sound in our bathroom. I wanted to use the bathroom but I didn't because I was too scared.

My next experience was when I was 11 years old... I was very long since I experienced one again. This time it was worse, while I was playing I heard this whistling sound again... It frightened me because I remembered the last experience I had and we already moved from our old house. I ignored it but it got worse... Minutes later it began to feel like it was touching me because my shoulders felt cold, but I still ignored it... Then what REALLY frightened me was when I heard a tapping in our study table and I saw a weird small figure in the mirror. I ran outside quivering in fear. I heard a very vague giggle through the room. It sounded like a small girl. I went to my parents shaking telling them that I heard noises in my room. They checked it out and said maybe it's just my hallucinations. I wanted to believe them but I felt it was real.

I haven't encountered anything since I was 11 and now I am 14. I don't want to experience it again because I think it will become much worse again so if someone can explain to me what I'm seeing or hearing, it would be very much appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lesterhenson12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
Well...here is the Cleansing that was mentioned... It seems the other basics have been covered... I do have a question... Did both of these experiences happen in the same house? Or in two different places?

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Aaw! Come on! No holding back! I have to know lady! Philippinos are my favorite people, come on, give!

Jav
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Oh I thought she was speaking in tongues when I saw that before I noticed the first one. Online translator or multilingual?
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Lol nope! (scooby giggling!) hehehehe. That's too funny though jav!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Ok Indigo, now I'm impressed! You want to explain to the rest of us dummies how you are so familiar with the language?

Jav
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Minsan kapag kami ay kabataan, maaari naming makita at marinig mga bagay na matatanda madalas hindi. Mayroong ilang mga frequency ng tunog ng etc na maaari lamang narinig ng mga batang tao. Mga batang tao ay din mas kaya ng nakikita at pagdinig ng mga ghosts, din. Sa tingin ko na iyong nilalayong i-type ang 'imahinasyon' sa halip ng 'hallucinations'. Hallucinations ay isang salita na ibig sabihin na ang iyong katawan ay nangangailangan ng ilang mga form ng medical care, at kung ito ang kaso, kailangan mong tiwala sa iyong mga magulang at mga doktor upang gumawa ng mga desisyon tungkol sa mga gamot para sa iyo. Ito ay hindi isang kahiya-hiya bagay alinman paraan. Karamihan sa mga tao sa kanilang lifetimes karanasan sa paranormal o ang kailangang gumawa ng mga gamot o pareho. Kung ang katotohanan na kailangan mo ng gamot ay isang agarang sagot, na pa rin ay hindi patakaran out na nakakaranas ka ng paranormal pati na rin.
Kung nakakaranas ka ng paranormal, at ito ay Iniistorbo mo at nakakatakot ka, subukan ang rookdygins shielding paraan. Ako ba siya sa dito sa lalong madaling panahon i-post ito, kung hindi, isa sa atin ay maaaring mag-post ito para sa iyo. Ok?
Indigo (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Sometimes when we are young, we can see and hear things that adults often can not. There are certain sound frequencies etc that can only be heard by younger people. Younger people are also more capable of seeing and hearing ghosts, also. I do think that you meant to type 'imagination' instead of 'hallucinations'. Hallucinations is a word meaning that your body is in need of some form of medical care, and if this is the case, you need to trust in your parents and doctor to make decisions regarding medications for you. This is not a shameful thing either way. Most people in their lifetimes experience the paranormal or the need to take medications or both. If the fact that you need medication is an immediate answer, that still doesn't rule out that you are experiencing the paranormal as well.
If you are experiencing the paranormal, and it is bothering you and frightening you, try rookdygins shielding method. I'm sure he will be on here soon to post it, if not, one of us can post it for you. Ok?
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
lesterhenson12- I noticed you were from the Philippines and wondered if you meant imagination instead of hallucination? Because if you have a problem causing you to hallucinate then I can understand your parents reasoning and would suggest talking with your Dr. About the things you have heard and seen. If you meant imagination then your parents aren't taking you seriously or just don't want to talk about it and I would suggest reading these boards for similiar problems and maybe finding an answer. I would suggest Rook for this one.

Rook- where are you? I hope you have some advice on this one
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
I have to agree with the other posters. Either your parents are aware of something going on and don't want to scare you, or maybe they haven't experience anything and they don't want to believe in the possibility of something being there?

Have you seen any sort of shadows or apparitions or anything like that?

Peace
JustCurious
zerocool_29 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
I agree with zetafornow cause the big question is why is your parents always telling you that you just hallucinating, what I'm thing is that they could have already felling something and they are just ignoring it. They just want to protect you and they don't want to scare you.

THANKS,
ZERO
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-19)
Hello and thank you for sharing your experience. You seem to be quite young so this must be even that much more frightening to you. Know that most spirits do not mean any harm. Sometimes the worrying about them is more harmful than the actual sightings. I am curious though; why is it that your parents say it is your hallucinations? Thanks, zeta.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: