You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl Following Me

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl Following Me

 

The first encounter I've had was when I was 8. I was laying in my bed and I felt something in my room. I was scared as I had never had this feeling before and I stayed still because I was so scared, although I couldn't see anything. After a minute something sat at the edge of my bed. At this point I was terrified because I could feel it sit down near my feet and I could see the imprint of it on my bed. I was so scared I didn't want to move in case it noticed me.

When I was 11 the exact same thing happened to me but in a different house in a different city. Now almost 10 years later I had my most horrifying experience, in a completely different city in my apartment.

I was sleeping in my room and I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked to see who was calling me and it was my roommate beside me, which I thought was weird considering how late it was and that she could have just come to my room. As I was looking at my phone I heard my door opening so I looked up to see the roommate who was calling me come into my room. I called her name a few times wondering if she needed something. My phone was still ringing, and my roommate never said anything. She just stood in the doorway for a minute until she closed the door and left and my phone had finally stopped ringing. I didn't think anything of it and just went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I checked my phone to see what time she had called me. There was no record of her calling me. I asked her about it and she had no idea what I was talking about. Then I came to the realization that what I had seen wasn't even my roommate. Thinking back to it the person that I saw was the height of the totes I had sitting beside my door, so about 4 feet. My roommate is 5 foot 3. This person had light coloured hair like my roommate but it was much longer than hers and I thought back to what I had seen a couple weeks earlier. A small footprint on the back of my couch. Maybe that was who I saw? Whatever left the footprint on my couch?

Before this had even happened me and my roommates have heard doorknobs moving, things falling in the shower, stuff like that. I believe there is something following me and I am very scared what should I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sier, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-07)
I believe the entity you observed is any sense neither following you nor it seems to be attached. As if the entity were to be attached to you then it makes no sense as to why it will show up after an interval of 10 long years.

I rather have this instinct that you probably are experiencing a spiritual awakening and are developing sensitivity to the paranormal energies surrounding you. However, you last experience seems extremely odd.

Disappearing call history? I've never heard of anything like this before.

Are you sure your mobile is not having any technical issues?

Have you asked your roommate wheather she had called you that night?

I never thought spirits can interfere with people's call logs.

If you somehow feel that any entity seemed to have attached itself to you in any ways the only suggestion is performing a cleansing ritual as recommended by Silverthane61.

Wishing you the best

Peace
VeronicaMarie (5 stories) (106 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-07)
Hi, Sier...

Thinking back to your childhood and when you first sensed this, do you remember if there had been a death of a little girl at that time who you were acquainted with? A family member, classmate, or someone like that? It's interesting that there have been years in between these experiences. Which made me wonder about the possibility of you having been aware of a little girl's death back then, that maybe sometimes still comes to your mind, causing a manifestation of her at that time. Certainly doesn't sound like anything malevolent, but someone/something that just quietly shows up on a rare occasion to be with you for a little while. Really interesting story, and thanks for sharing it.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-06)
If you want it to stop, then I would cleanse your living space by either enlisting the help of a spiritual leader (priest, minister, medium, etc), or I would attempt to perform the specific cleansing ritual endorsed and created by a senior member of this site (ie. Rookdygin). This ritual has had great success as witnessed by many of the stories on this site. Just search his name on this site and you will find the ritual. It is very involved, so plan for more than one day of action of you do plan to do this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: