You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Another Restroom Story

Real Ghost Stories

Another Restroom Story

 

I was a freshman in college when this crazy thing happened.

One afternoon, I was in my Algebra class when I felt the need to use the restroom after drinking too much iced tea during our lunch break. I was literally dashing through the hallway to get to the restroom. Even when I was in a hurry, I clearly remember that there was no one inside the rest room. All the cubicles were empty. So after I was done I went to the sink to wash my hands and that's when I heard a voice from one of the cubicles. I thought that was odd because I didn't hear her enter the room. She was asking "Meron bang tao dyan?" (Is anyone there?). Then I asked her what's the problem and she told me she can't get out, the cubicle door was stuck.

The voice was coming from inside the furthest cubicle so I went there. I was already nudging the door when she said "Patulak naman ng pinto, bilis late na kasi ako may klase pa ko" (Can you please push the door, hurry up I'm late for my class). I irritably said "Oo eto na nga" (Okay,I'm already trying) because I was already prying it open. I tried hard, I did, but it wouldn't budge. I told her to make sure that the door is off the latch. Silence. Then she started banging the door. I thought, oh boy, she's really in a hurry to get out. Then the banging stopped. I felt a trickle of sweat roll down my forehead and I was like, okay fine, that's it, I'm going to break this ugly thing. So I asked her to move farther back because I'm going to kick the freaking door and I don't want her to get hurt. She didn't respond. I kicked the door anyway.

I kicked the door hard and it swung open. I was in for the surprise of my life. There's no girl. No one was there. I was staring at an empty cubicle. I was shocked, my mind was in a daze. I heard someone behind me said "Anong nangyari, anong nangyari sa pinto?" (What happened, What happened to the door?) It was the janitress. I told her I kicked it. She asked me why and my mind went into a trance once again. After that, she never asked again.

I was interrogated by the head of the maintenance department. It turned out that I badly broke the flimsy door and the hinges need replacements. I didn't want to sound stupid so I said I was looking for my wallet, it's lame but it's all I could think of. They didn't seem to believe my story but they cut me loose anyway.

After I got out of the office I was heading towards my friends when the janitress approached me. She reminded me of the incident again, she said she heard me talking to someone when she was near approaching the rest room. I knew she didn't believe the wallet alibi. She looked at me in a very weird way and said "Wag mo nang sabihin sa iba, matatakot lang sila" (Don't tell anyone, you'll just scare them).

I'll bet all the money in my real wallet, she knew.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jonahh08, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
Was there any back story regarding that haunted restroom in your school?
momoisapanda (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
creeeeepyyyy... Great ghost story! Made me NOT want to go to the restroom alone. -_-
Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-04)
Ahhh so scary I think there must b something in that toilet 😕 or it surely has a story behind it. You should ask about this to the janitress maybe she knows something.
JudyGore (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
i'm curious, what will you do if ever the janitress never came? The ghost sounds like she's just making fun of you. Did you not hear any giggles after you kicked the door down? I would literally scream if I were on your shoes because the ghost girl can bang doors that hard.
jonahh08 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-28)
[at] Nysa
My mind was in a state of trance because of fear. Trance means the state of being lost in thought, it's like my mind went numb because of fear and confusion, and of not being able to make sense of what just happened.
stormangel (3 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
oh and yeah cool story,sorry, just brought that memory back lol
stormangel (3 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
In 'walkabout'in Blackpool, Lancs (its a nightclub) I went into the toilets, I'm sitting there swaying about quite happily pi**ed and I could hear other girls chatting but above the noise I heard 'Help me!', I thought I would hear one of the girls say or do something but they mustnt have heard anything. I hear 'Oh help, can somebody please help me' the girls left and the toilets were empty apart from me and this disembodied voice. Again she pleads 'help,please help' now she sounds really distressed, not like screaming but crying, very upset and I'm anxious, and want to help whoever it is but I have got to say the voice did sound creepy and 'otherworldly' so I'm glad when I hear other girls come in and then hear her plead for help again, now I come out of the toilet and look around but I couldn't see anyone and the other doors were open and cubicles empty, I knocked on the door that I could hear 'real' noise coming from (three girls in the same toilet) and asked if they heard anyone asking for help but they looked at me like I was weird lol, so I left> spooked out
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-25)
What do you mean by "my mind went into a trance once again"? Do you feel you were in a trance-like state when you heard the girl?

On the lighter side, I hope if I ever end up trapped on Earth as a ghost I don't end up haunting the crapper like Moaning Myrtle.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: