You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Grandad And The Girl

Real Ghost Stories

My Grandad And The Girl

 

I have been seeing a girl around school and my friend has actually seen her too. She follows us around, I have even managed to notice her body features. She has long blonde hair and she wear's a pinafore over a long sleeved pink t shirt. She hides a lot under tables, looking VERY scared.

My friend thinks she might have been in the Blitz. She does look like an evacuee to be honest. Its really strange. She doesn't frighten me, she is just very intriguing. I see her just standing there by herself. And how can I see her?!?! Well to me its quite strange.

Every single house I have lived in has been haunted but I don't like to call them ghosts I call them spirits. My grandad who passed away a few years ago has apparantly been haunting his old house! My 'Nanna' and her husband used to live in a large house but then he died so she moved to a caravan. I don't know why she chose a caravan though!

Anyway the new couple have reported hearing party poppers from the window in his bedroom that he died in and he was quite a grumpy man so whenever pigeons used to annoy him he'd use party poppers to make them quiet. However he was lovely to other animals! The couple have also reported that someone keeps opening the cages of the dogs to let them have some exercise and T.V's have been switched on and off in his old bedroom! So I think he has been haunting the place.

I'm really interested in spirits and the after life so I will be sharing a lot of stories since it happens to me quite alot! Any comments?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 101lollypop, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-13)
DeviousAngel took the words right out of my mouth. Try talking to the girl.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
Well that's quite the run of luck you've got there son. EVERY house you've lived in has been haunted. Imagine the chances of it all.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-12)
It sounds like he might be continuing to try and take care of the place even though he's gone now! As for the girl at your school, you could try talking to her and see if you can comfort her a little. She really sounds lost. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: